Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Grab the Codex by the pussy
Josh can suck by grandma's armpits.
giphy.gif

We dont fuck bisexuals
giphy.gif

Jezal_k23

Btw news on the internet is that the game is "fully voice acted", when the truth is that the narration isn't. A bit misleading.

Grab the Codex by the pussy
Well, if anything, it could be worth it for them (probably will) and be a mainstream success like DOS2 as long as there is not too much narration mixed in with the dialogue.
I will not deny. The only thought that crossed my mind was a cost-benefit ratio that involves the success of Obsidian plus the consequential increase in sales of my favourite indie studios minus the inevitable backlash in the form of negative reviews and refunds. I’m probably an idealist, grognard-wanna-be-purist, analyst at this point. It’s hard, men.

Self-Ejected

CptMace

Self-Ejected
I can't understand why any of you thought you were in the fringes of Deadfire's target audience when I figured out that I wasn't way back during the Fig campaign.
What gave it away for you ?
edit i'm silly, you had access to deadfire development documentation of course. That you got directly from breaking into sawyer's house to burrow your nose in his panties.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I can't understand why any of you thought you were in the fringes of Deadfire's target audience when I figured out that I wasn't way back during the Fig campaign.
What gave it away for you ?
edit i'm silly, you had access to deadfire development documentation of course. That you got directly from breaking into sawyer's house to burrow your nose in his panties.
4ScWdjw.png

You have been visited by the SMUG DUCK SAWYER OF INFINITE INCLINE

KpuOoIhX_400x400.jpg

PILLARS OF ETERNITY 2 WILL BE A MASSIVE HIT BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "GOOD LUCK BICYCLE DUCK" TO THIS POST

Pizzashoes

Scholar
I can't believe the Roguey of five years ago was such an edgy little shit that he made fun of a person's appearance. So different from the Roguey of today.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
I'm sure Sawyer made a duckface on Twitter because 5 years ago he read a one liner post on RPG Codex and it really touched him deeply, shook his world and he has been building the courage to react ever since. He practiced in front of the mirror, perfected his angles, he took course in selfie theory. Until finally in 2018 he decided, that's it, I'm gonna make a duckface as a response to Roguey.

That's definitely what's happening here, no doubt about it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Roguey's stalking is a sign of success,once you have made it in his .txt ,you have made it in the big league.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom