Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. You can now buy a 16 GB Codex Troll USB 3.0 for $30 USD (includes postage), simply [donate to the campaign] here! (Only 35 / 100 remaining)
  2. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Roguey
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
    1. Ormagöden
      Ormagöden
      all praise our lord jesawyer
      1. 913 and Roguey Brofist this.
    2. ERYFKRAD
      ERYFKRAD
      Did joshy ever play Betrayal at Krondor?
      Tried asking him on spring.me, but then I figured asking you is like faster-ish.
      1. Roguey
        Roguey
        He abandoned his spring.me account because of their inept decisions. I've never seen him say anything about it.
        Jul 1, 2014
      2. ERYFKRAD
        ERYFKRAD
        Ah I see, thanks in any case.
        Jul 8, 2014
    3. Severian Silk
      Severian Silk
      anus_pounder Brofists this.
      1. anus_pounder Brofists this.
    4. Darth Roxor
      Darth Roxor
      I CLAIM THIS PROFILE IN THE NAME OF THE PATRIARCHY
    5. Job Creator
      Job Creator
      The avatar fooled me for a second
      2. Servo
        Servo
        Never fooled me.
        Dec 13, 2013
    6. Zewp
      Zewp
      2. Roguey
        Roguey
        Nope.
        Jun 13, 2013
    7. Lorica
      Lorica
      Hi, I don't mean to be a nuisance, but I am actually curious about your stance on Josh Sawyer. To tell you the truth, of his games I've only ever played Alpha Protocol and NWN2 (well, and 2 hrs of NV on my brother's computer, but...). I honestly can't tell if you're a fan or just sarcastically promoting him when I read posts like the one in the new Fallout thread. Could you explain or point me to a thread?
      2. Roguey
      3. Lorica
        Lorica
        Some good reads in there, thanks.
        Apr 17, 2013
    8. Jack
      Jack
      I fucking hate you. About a fourth of your posts are decent to pretty good and the rest is pure sodding garbage. It's annoying as hell and you've been on and off my ignore list more times than I want to admit. Either go full Andhaira or post more quality stuff, I don't care which.
      9/10 very trolled.
  • Signature

Josh Sawyer's words of wisdom:

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)