Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Persona 4 Golden - out on Steam

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I feel the game did teach me a harsh lesson, I went with Rise and it played out as "Yes, well done, you've bagged the popular girl. Now you have to listen to her talk about herself endlessly as you slowly die inside."

Occasionally she will throw you a bone saying how special you are at that specific point in time but she always makes it clear that you are completely disposable to her.

Chie is far and beyond the best girl. Fuck Rise. Marry Chie. Kill Yukiko.
how dare u speak of my wife yukiko this way

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Top persona girl:

persona-4-golden-yu-and-ayane-at-school.jpg

Tyrr

Liturgist
If you want to pick someone outside the usual:
eEFfHD3.jpg

Surprisingly wholesome, if you get her good ending.

Ivan

Arcane
I feel the game did teach me a harsh lesson, I went with Rise and it played out as "Yes, well done, you've bagged the popular girl. Now you have to listen to her talk about herself endlessly as you slowly die inside."

Occasionally she will throw you a bone saying how special you are at that specific point in time but she always makes it clear that you are completely disposable to her.

Chie is far and beyond the best girl. Fuck Rise. Marry Chie. Kill Yukiko.
me every time Rise butted in: can it WOMAN, I've already chosen Chie.

Would love to see a P4 sequel where the cast grows up and this time make Yukiko the killer

Terra

Cipher
If you want to pick someone outside the usual:
eEFfHD3.jpg

Surprisingly wholesome, if you get her good ending.
Been a while since I played but I recall enjoying most of Ai's social link but iirc a good 2-3 stages of it amounted to maybe 2 lines and some ellipses, like they ran out of ideas. I remember it stood out to me as I thought the start of the link was good, then it tanks for a few levels, then finally recovers. Started and ended strong though. Maybe they improved it with Golden.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom