Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime PedoMarine is a big sissy

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

Radiane

Cipher
We should collect money in order to buy a plane ticket for humbaba so he can try to restore his ""honor"" in Brazil.

Camel

Scholar
Mods are rerouting me to rpghq, good joke, but those boomers apparently don't know incognito mode exists.
Send my regards to Rusty and ask him why didn't he come back after the admin's apology.

Last edited:

Humbaba

Arcane
Listen mods, at the very least put a proper ban on me if you really have to, this "hehe check out lgbthq" shtick is really lame and also gay and makes you look beholden to WomanMarine worse than any accusation that you were beholden to Smoladora at any point.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I understand that overexposure to chan type shitholes may have molten you're brain away, but please understand the concept of 'moderation'
It's not the local term for your 'janitors' who are supposed to (rather half-heartedly) 'clean' the mess anonymous retards do on imageboards to the point that nobody uses them except to trade pedo shit
'moderation' means to keep the discussion in moderation, that is - to eliminate extremes, such as spamming inane shit over and over again for no fucking reason whatsoever just because your fake vagina's bleeding extra hard that day

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The point is the only one here who does that is DU himself who is not a "mod" but he is literally the site owner. And he's the only one here who isn't unpaid.

So you're wrong on many levels, as usual.

Fuckin' zoomer.

Humbaba

Arcane
Site owner also has moderation rights doesn't he, boomer? Whatever the case, his redirection gag isn't even functional most of the time so whatever he earns, it's too much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom