Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime PedoMarine is a big sissy

Humbaba

Arcane
ManletMarine thought he could ratingspam me with :shit: ratings for days on end. He knew nothing of spam. I was born in it. Molded by it. I showed him TRUE spam.

FatMarine couldn't handle it, though he valiantly deleted my posts on his wall, trying in vain to stop me. After about 20-30 minutes, the nerves got to him and he broke down crying, prompting his wife and frequently molested son to ask what was wrong.

"N-nothing, I-I can handle it!!!", he screamed in their faces, palm striking his overweight spouse in the face, breaking her already crooked nose. "I-I'll report him to staff, that m-motherfucker!!!!", PussyMarine swore to his god Bolsonaro, lost a few additional bushels of hair and wiped tears and snot from his face with his short fingered hands.

Result being that I'm disallowed from making status posts of any kind until further notice. Meanwhile BantuMarine is free to ratingspam as usual. I'm not complaining, it's a fair trade, considering he lost his face in front of everyone.

BaldMarine is a big weenie and I forced him to show his true sissified nature to this prestigious community. He will never be tall or lean or a man. I just hope his son didn't take too much of a pounding from behind yesterday because his dad got his easter ruined by an actually white person for a change.

In summary ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
NiggerMarine does nothing but spam this board and ratings. He's a true nigger. Doesn't have a job and just makes everything around him worse. Shout out to Kalarion too who also spams "participation" ratings nonstop. That phaggot Kalarion also behaves like a porch monkey.

Vatnik Wumao
That phaggot Kalarion
Watch it,
d4EJ02a.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom