Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PE Questions and Answers

potatojohn

Arcane
Are you sure he went to Gilded Vale? I think he went to a different town but just with a very similar name.
Ah you're right I misread.

This was my ending, and I don't think it makes one lick of sense.

screenshot_3nbun0.png

That's a dark ending

I refused to wipe her mind

Zfnpc4B.png

xrm1

Educated
Does anyone know the formula for Faith and Conviction deflection and resist bonuses from reputation?

Ninjerk

Arcane
Does anyone know the formula for Faith and Conviction deflection and resist bonuses from reputation?
Pretty sure you just get +2 to Fort, Will, and Reflex for every time you get a disposition. I'll update with deflection in a minute.

EDIT: r00fles, it's not even that good. It takes the higher of the two and gives +2 F/W/R for each and +1 Deflection for each.

znMA6lY.png

Last edited:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I can't check at the moment but does anyone know if using slowmode also affect duraction of the effects (buffs, debuffs, cc etc)?

Ninjerk

Arcane
Ah shit, I might have been wrong, I didn't see that I got a deceptive disposition. There are so many dialogue options that I think are benevolent that don't earn dispositions whereas here I did something deceptive to help someone and get punished :lol:

Svartalf

Educated
Yeah.

Ok I'm dumb and need some sleep. For some reason I thought the enchantments didn't modify the tooltip base damage text and compared it with Fine Two Handed Weapons.

I edited my previous post with a correct comparison and the damage difference is negligible and I'm not about to switch weapons for a higher interrupt hoping an Ogre's attack or something is delayed. I'd rather just kill it.

Last edited:

Bio Force Ape

Arcane
I found Grieving Mother maudlin and kind of annoying. She's also got this whole "heal the world's damaged soul" thing which just grated on me. But people tend to like that gothy "I wear black because it reflects my soul" high school shit, so I'm sure she'll be most people's favorite character.
:mca:

I forgot MCA wrote the character. Minus 500 Kodex Kredits for me. :shunthenonbeliever:

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
do734jz.jpg

WTF,why is this in the game?Potion that give you -8 damage once.

Also so far Wizards are highest damage dealers in the game for me,auto attack is OP.Pew-pew-pew Dragon Age style.Only 15 might,too. :balance:
33HWJa9.jpg

Lhynn

Arcane
Im having tons of fun with GM, thinking about restarting as a cipher, monks shouldnt even be in this game, neither should chanters.

Monks I agree, but why not chanters?
cuz they shit mate, anything they can do others can do faster and better. i would have ditched both and introduced animancers, the ability to mold souls and to create constructs is a far better mechanic than a dude that relies on getting hit and another dude that is not immediately useful in a game where combats are short as fuck, plus far more lore relevant than them.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I see. I would mod the game to slow combats by 30%-40% to make duration of spells and shit more important.
There is already slow mode in the game.

I mean make combat last longer in normal speed mode. More turns, if you will. By 30%-40% on average. Maybe decrease the number of encounters by 30% to compensate too. Idk

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I mean make combat last longer in normal speed mode. More turns, if you will. By 30%-40% on average. Maybe decrease the number of encounters by 30% to compensate too. Idk
Slow mode in combats is about the same as IE-games, that should be the normal speed yeah.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I see. I would mod the game to slow combats by 30%-40% to make duration of spells and shit more important.
There is already slow mode in the game.

So basically imitate Sword Coast Legends and lower everyone's damage while pad everyone HP up the gazoo?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom