Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PC Gamer reviews Dragon Age

Gylfi.Fenriz.Conquests said:
Or another thing i heard is that the NPC you need to blather with sort of WAVES at you.

Know what i mean? Even turned off maybe you can't turn off all the n00bness

And what is the problem with that? Aren't they people? People call people when they want shit done.

NPC-"Hmm, I need an adventurer to get rid of those rats in my cellar...hey that guy that just entered looks like an adventurer...should I call him? Omigod Omigod Omigod he's looking at this side, better play it cool...PCs don't like when we NPCs get too "on their face"...yeah, I'll pretend I'm Random Drunkard #13...Omigod, he's here! He's scanning each NPC! Omigod, he talked to me! He talked to m-"

PC-"Name, Job?"

NPC-"Hail and well met, I'm Faerlalyyphn Aertetuliu. Oh, good thing that you came. See, I have this problem with rats..."

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I am so putting Faerlalyyphn Aertetuliu in a DAO mod.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Clockwork Knight said:
Or another thing i heard is that the NPC you need to blather with sort of WAVES at you.

Know what i mean? Even turned off maybe you can't turn off all the n00bness

And what is the problem with that? Aren't they people? People call people when they want shit done.

NPC-"Hmm, I need an adventurer to get rid of those rats in my cellar...hey that guy that just entered looks like an adventurer...should I call him? Omigod Omigod Omigod he's looking at this side, better play it cool...PCs don't like when we NPCs get too "on their face"...yeah, I'll pretend I'm Random Drunkard #13...Omigod, he's here! He's scanning each NPC! Omigod, he talked to me! He talked to m-"

PC-"Name, Job?"

NPC-"Hail and well met, I'm Faerlalyyphn Aertetuliu. Oh, good thing that you came. See, I have this problem with rats..."

:lol: So true

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
the fact that maybe quests only require you going from person to person, no item interaction or intermediaries.

the fact that maybe quests only require you going from person to person, no item interaction or intermediaries.

the fact that maybe

lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom