Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Okay bitches, it's Starcraft time

Alright, I think I'm set then. Where do you all meet up to play a game? IRC?

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Stop your bragging; it's as if your bragging about beating up retarded children.

(though I am glad that someone worse than me has shown up)

Yeah Yeah, I'm the guy that lasted the longest. He can say whatever he wants about waiting to finish me off last, its bullshit. He knows how well I was dug in and instead took out the low-lying fruit. He knew he'd need to amass all of his resources to even dent my defenses.

Just wanted to reiterate that I achieved my first victory tonight. Whipped KB and some other guy.

Perhaps you all are witnessing a Korean in the making?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
We need more players. Jasede, Kreide, Flashback, and no have disappeared. Pooperscooper is a poor trade for them. :honourblade: I promise to not send naked pics of myself to anyone who joins us.

I'll be back for more this evening. We should make team games a true wild-card affair by allowing me to pick my teammates.

And I want to arrange some duels. KB was way too chirpy last night after winning and needs to be taken down a few notches.

SMT, nothing personal, but I want a rematch.

The JEW is THROUGH.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Uh-oh, maybe CJP's been going easy to try to try to lull us in to a false sense of security. That, or he just doesn't realize how much he sucks...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom