Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2 OC impressions

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Volourn said:
"inferior to Fallout 2 in all respects"

Moron.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I feel like ripping people's eyes out when they use the word 'respect' instead of 'aspect'.

Deleted Member 10432

Darth Roxor said:
I feel like ripping people's eyes out when they use the word 'respect' instead of 'aspect'.
And I thought it was bad with "pacific" and "specific". :shock:

Talonfire

Scholar
Volourn said:
"inferior to Fallout 2 in all respects"

Moron.

Thanks, I try.

With all due ASPECT, don't you always feel like ripping people's eyes out?

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
If you use TonyK's AI mod the game gets signifcantly more enjoyable. You can actually leave your companions alone and they will do meaningful things. Parts of it were used for SoZ AI anyways. You still have to fight through the filler encounters etc. and the difficulty is way too low but ... No more pause every 3 seconds to beat some 5 generic bandits.

The AI also tries to dispel, breach and switch weapons according to weaknesses. For example Khelgar choosing slashing weapons vs. Zombies and Blunt vs. Skells. Sometimes the scripting fucks up though and your henchmen will become mindless blobs with a big target sign painted on their bodies.

But anyways ... the OC is rather bland. I blame use of tilesets and standard fantasy fare.

Walkin' Dude

Liturgist
Darth Roxor said:

One definition of respect is "A particular aspect, feature, or detail," so that is a correct usage of the word.

If it is just a matter of preference, you are welcome to your own opinion. If you are think the word is being incorrectly, you are mistaken.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
pic10.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom