Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Next gen Fable 2 leaked

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
SuicideBunny said:
Brother None said:
Anyway, having watched a bit of this game, I must say the dialogue is...not very good. I'm not sure why OXM was raving about the game's charm.
i was under the impression that oxm ratings were mostly hype-based.
Shame really. OXM used to be a damned good review magazine back during the days when the xbox 1 was still kicking. Then it's first editor-in-chief left and was replaced by some sellout fucker from PC Gamer and the mag went to shit and lost all credibility. It only falls further into shit as the years go by.

Anyways, not going to watch any of the videos. Been looking forward to this game, will buy it on lanch day.

dragonfk

Erudite
SuicideBunny said:
Matt7895 said:
Subhumans? Fuck off.
i was being mostly (the serious part is that molyneux really gives me a crypto-racist vibe) sarcastic, playing on there being only whites in both fables.
Not true.

Deleted member 7219

Ah, ok. Easy to confuse though, because there are plenty of real racist fucks here.

Xi

Arcane
In any other thread everyone would be pirating this. My only guess is that many of you lack a modded 360. The leak of these games hardly means anything when the majority of the user base cannot use the pirated product anyway. Now PCs, that's a different story...

Drakron

Arcane
Nay ... too many fucking mini-game style gameplay to my liking.

Watching the streams would be quite eye opening if I even had ideas of buying this, that I did not ... I am not a dog person to start with and Molinex make it clear you would have a fucking dog, like it or not and making bullshit statements about why the dog was forced on the player ... I SEEN THE HEALTH BAR.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Matt7895 said:
Ah, ok. Easy to confuse though, because there are plenty of real racist fucks here.
What are you? Black!? *chuckle*

Xi said:
In any other thread everyone would be pirating this. My only guess is that many of you lack a modded 360.
Or maybe some of us actually liked Fable 1 and didn't let it bother us that the grass didn't grow in realtime awesomeness. :wink:

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Drakron said:
Well funny enough, there was not much of Asian people in Europe in the 14th century ... or even Black people.

You might call it racist but honestly ... there is a reason why for millennium there was racial hegemony, not we can say that ... oh, no ... only white people are racist.
i'm not that familiar with european history, because frankly history bores me to death, but you'd assume that before the plague broke out, at least western and southern europe would feature more racial variety due to the various conflicts, including the crusades or being overrun by the mongols, and especially in the fourteenth century also the growing trade relationships.

not that fable is modeled after 14th century europe, or the basis for my opinion of molyneux.
dragonfk said:
Not true.
you know the drill. pics or it didn't happen.

Deleted member 7219

Drakron said:
Nay ... too many fucking mini-game style gameplay to my liking.

Watching the streams would be quite eye opening if I even had ideas of buying this, that I did not ... I am not a dog person to start with and Molinex make it clear you would have a fucking dog, like it or not and making bullshit statements about why the dog was forced on the player ... I SEEN THE HEALTH BAR.

Can't you kill the dog or make it run away? It's not forced on you, is it?

Texas Red

Whiner
Drakron said:
Well funny enough, there was not much of Asian people in Europe in the 14th century ... or even Black people.

what about the jews

Nedrah

Erudite
Brother None said:
I was never excited about Fable II anymore than Fallout 3. Eh. Shit AAA RPGs.

Nedrah said:
God damn it, why do they keep leaking these things for the 360?

Fable II is Xbox-exclusive.

X-box exclusive, huh? Just like GTA, I guess. I'm still pissed about Fallout3. If they're going to leak, they should do it right (in a way that benefits me).

Andyman Messiah said:
Or maybe some of us actually liked Fable 1 and didn't let it bother us that the grass didn't grow in realtime awesomeness. :wink:
Ding ding ding.

Xi

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:

Or maybe you don't have a modded Xbox360! :wink: Plus, the grass is greener on the other side isn't it? Maybe it's taller too!

Seriously, if this was a PC release, half of you would already be playing it. Me personally, I would be lying down here in my coffin laughing at all of your pathetic living desires! Hahahahahaha...... I just scratch the roof of the coffin when I get bored, that's probably more exciting than this game, but since I don't have a modded Xbox360 in here, or a TV, I guess I will never know. *scratch*

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
sportforredneck said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Ding ding ding.
Dong?

Xi said:
Andyman Messiah said:

Or maybe you don't have a modded Xbox360! :wink: Plus, the grass is greener on the other side isn't it? Maybe it's taller too!

Seriously, if this was a PC release, half of you would already be playing it. Me personally, I would be lying down here in my coffin laughing at all of your pathetic living desires! Hahahahahaha...... I just scratch the roof of the coffin when I get bored, that's probably more exciting than this game, but since I don't have a modded Xbox360 in here, or a TV, I guess I will never know. *scratch*
Of course I'd download and play it, but I'd still buy it. Y'know. :wink:

Xi

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:

Of course, you'd just demo the entire game, but then you would buy it. Of course you would. Hahahahaha, I was not questioning whether you would or wouldn't purchase it. Don't be silly!(Puny living creatures) I was just saying you would give it a test drive, a little taste, a bit of the look-see, ride the bike, or what have you. Then you would clean your room to earn cash, and then take a shower, and then get in a car, and then drive to a gas station, and then drive to a store, and then walk into the store, and then search for the game, and then ask some pretty young whore to tell you where it was, and then get her phone number, and then wait in a line, and then buy the game with a silly look on your face, and then walk back out to your car, and then drive back to a gas station in your gas guzzling SUV, and then drive home, and then park the vehicle in the garage, and then close the garage door, and then go to your computer, and then install it, and then play the fucking game already! I was not insinuating otherwise.... :wink:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Xi said:
Andyman Messiah said:

Of course, you'd just demo the entire game, but then you would buy it. Of course you would. Hahahahaha, I was not questioning whether you would or wouldn't purchase it. Don't be silly!(Puny living creatures) I was just saying you would give it a test drive, a little taste, a bit of the look-see, ride the bike, or what have you. Then you would clean your room to earn cash, and then take a shower, and then get in a car, and then drive to a gas station, and then drive to a store, and then walk into the store, and then search for the game, and then ask some pretty young whore to tell you where it was, and then get her phone number, and then wait in a line, and then buy the game with a silly look on your face, and then walk back out to your car, and then drive back to a gas station in your gas guzzling SUV, and then drive home, and then park the vehicle in the garage, and then close the garage door, and then go to your computer, and then install it, and then play the fucking game already! I was not insinuating otherwise.... :wink:
I'm going to rape you! :wink:

Drakron

Arcane
SuicideBunny said:
i'm not that familiar with european history, because frankly history bores me to death, but you'd assume that before the plague broke out, at least western and southern europe would feature more racial variety due to the various conflicts, including the crusades or being overrun by the mongols, and especially in the fourteenth century also the growing trade relationships.

Well you are not, the crusades were for most part in the middle east and if anything Europeans are good at, is genocide we done that for millennium.

The moors taken over most of the Iberian Peninsula, then we kicked then out and the only place they established a long standing presence was in the Balkans, the feudal system they also used made it so there was no "mixing pot" (well the USA is not really a mixing pot either) as there was not much changes of ethical composition.

And Europe was never overrun by the Mongols, they never got pass the Germans and so never got into the heart of Europe, besides Khan was the one holding that monadic hoard together and when he died ... well there is a reason why the Russians are a Slavic and not Mongol.

If you want to look at the "success" of the Mongols ... look at China, never mind the fact the mandarins turned the tables and turned the conquerers of China into Chinese.

Also "growing trading relationships" .... you know Portugal started to conquer North Africa in order to fuck up Arab trading centers so they could dominate trade?

Not the rest of european nations were better, we gone to the far East with the PURPOSE of cut off the Arabs from the trading loop ... that is we we bothered to go around Africa to reach India and China, even if the Italians were strong trading partners with the Arabs they were cut off the loop along with the Arabs.

Also we never actually used much of African slaves in Europe, the feudal system was good enough for it (until the social uprisings in the 18th century) and we used it on the colonies because ... well the Indigenous population SUCKED and so we imported then, the Slave Triangle was NEVER about Slave Trading IN Europe but getting Slaves in Africa (mind you, we were not going into the Jungle and catch then ... no, we made the African Tribes to TRADE slaves with us, they simply fought each other in order to capture people to sell to us), shipping then to work in Plantations in the Americas and then shipping the crops to be sold in Europe (coffee, tobacco and sugar).

Black population in Europe risen with the post-WWII European African Colonies Independence and they started to come here for better life.

Its funny in a sense, Europeans sometimes get the idea we are enlighten and all that crap and forget about the good old days of genocide, ethical and cultural cleaning ... if you think we are some kind of melting pot and soft let me put this way ...

Who the fuck wiped out most of the indigenous population of the American Continent? why is the USA and Canada cultural identity so anglo-saxonic?

Do you want to me to point out what in the USA is called "Latino" tend to be Spanish with the bits of Portuguese coming from Brazil?

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Xi said:
Of course, you'd just demo the entire game, but then you would buy it.
I do this with music all the time. Hell, just yesterday I bought the new Xploding Plastix album even though I had already 'stolen' it. I don't have a problem patronizing stuff that I like, I just don't like paying for something that I might not enjoy at all.

Xi

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
Xi said:

These undead bones are not trite with filthy whoresome histories! They do not put out on a first date! Besides, there aren't any appendages for which to cover the proper bases, if you know what I mean :wink: , which would be quite interesting, if only I could get out of this fucking coffin already! *scratch*

Edit: Hahahah, dictionary.com has an add for Fable 2 on it! I shit you not. Was making sure my use of the word "trite" was proper, and low and behold, a fucking Fable 2 add!

hahahahavy6.jpg

Drakron

Arcane
Dark Individual said:
what about the jews

Hitler might been the last but sure as hell was not the first, the Jews being a ethical, cultural and a religious minority were a prime target, many times they were driven underground due to persecution of the Pope, King or who the fuck had the power.

We did executed millions of then ... then again because the Jewish community never fully integrated we never wiped then out since it would require being absorbed, even if many times was fully driven into hiding.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Xi said:
Andyman Messiah said:

These undead bones are not trite with filthy whoresome histories! They do not put out on a first date! Besides, there aren't any appendages for which to cover the proper bases, if you know what I mean :wink: , which would be quite interesting, if only I could get out of this fucking coffin already! *scratch*

Edit: Hahahah, dictionary.com has an add for Fable 2 on it! I shit you not. Was making sure my use of the word "trite" was proper, and low and behold, a fucking Fable 2 add!

Eh, of course it's trite! Everything is trite! Everything is... is... ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING GOT ME. I'M NOT GONNA BUY FABLE 2! I LIED! I WAS JUST TRYING TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE KIDS! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!!

Btw, why did you change your avatar? I really liked that "Mandrake - king of the vampires" one you had.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom