Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New ME2 character

DiverNB

Liturgist
Well, I'm probably one of the few Codexers that enjoyed Mass Effect, but that was fucking awful. That character doesn't even seem like they fit into the mood/atmosphere of the universe. What in the fuck was she wearing even?

piydek

Cipher
Marcelo21 said:
Why is everyone so angry? Seems like this game will be a blast. Kind of like watching a campy action movie with the bros.

Because there's a fine difference between "campy" and "bloody annoying".

Stereotypical Villain said:
A bikini composed of various leather belts. :?

2poxres.jpg

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
piydek said:
Marcelo21 said:
Why is everyone so angry? Seems like this game will be a blast. Kind of like watching a campy action movie with the bros.

Because there's a fine difference between "campy" and "bloody annoying".

That's subjective, I just thought it was funny then again I don't give nearly as much importance to this stuff as most of you seem to.

DemonKing

Arcane
I dunno I didn't mind it too much - if only because it was more interesting than the last few DA character reveals.

To be honest there's no point whining any more about Bio - they've settled on a formula (one PC with a small number of oddball joinable NPC characters that can be screwed) that seems to be what a lot of people outside a minority of old-school CRPGers, who are going to buy their games in any case due to a lack of competition, want.

Do I need the option to screw weird people in space/fantasyland to enjoy a CRPG?

No.

Am I in the target market group of under-sexed teenaged gamers any more?

No.

(I'm an under-sexed 38 year old gamer FYI :( ).

Percy

Cipher
Maybe you wont have to take her and you can shoot her in the face?

:/

What a shitful video.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Stereotypical Villain said:
Isn't that the scottish duck who is Scrooge's compedator?

To be precise it is from back in the day when Carl barks first invented him.

But i most say Don Rosa still wrote some of the best Scrooge comics.

edit. Something something masseffect *fart noise*

RainSong

Scholar
Bash it all u want, I for once enjoyed it...

but I'm a sucker for tough chicks with short hair and big guns, blasting things in space :oops:

Avu

Liturgist
Why do I have to enter my age if they bleep out the fucks anyway? Also couldn't force myself to finish ME1 and most likely not even bother to pirate the second. I think the industry would be proud to know their new anti piracy method works. Making games so retarded pirates will not touch.

At this point it'd probably be a mercy killing to declare this thread is now about cartoon ducks.

Because they're all more interesting than the character who looks like a (slightly) cleaned up Raider from Fallout 3.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
If you want to go for a cool cinematic style at least make it a cool cinematic style instead of this travesty. Each and every one of the videos in which a character is revealed sucks ass so far. Mass Effect was a good but flawed game and I figured that they only needed to work on the flaws a little to make a really solid sequel. This however looks rotten. WTF Bioware, do you let an intern make thise vids for the lulz or something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom