Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name the pictured game

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
That's 'psuedo-mechwarrior' game is Xenobots!

And yes, made, that's Sherman M4. Shame you didn't 'get it', I spent dozens of hours with it :D

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Still no guesses on my monocle game eh? I'll add another image from it tomorrow maybe. For now you guys can guess what turd this is instead:

125l010.jpg

SuicideBunny said:
why the :oops:? it was a good game on a :obviously: console.
It's the other kind of :oops:, man. Hard to explain. Haven't played the game myself, only watched once or twice back when it was released, yet somehow I instantly remembered it.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
DamnedRegistrations said:

That sure looks like Carnage Heart, which was a great game even if this isn't a shot of it.

We have a winner! Was afraid I was going to end up having to post the programming chips and totally give it away.

mck

Cipher
DamnedRegistrations said:
Still no guesses on my monocle game eh? I'll add another image from it tomorrow maybe. For now you guys can guess what turd this is instead:

125l010.jpg

Robotica?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
23kc55y.gif

Ambush at Sorinor

2m7hi.gif

This is one of those DI games as map is similar to Apache and Hind: iF-16?

I think it's cheating to post Abandonia screens of games people haven't even played for the most part so you'll have to wait for screens of games I actually have played and are obscure enough. ;) I have a credit of 2 correct guesses already....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom