Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Where does a fella get a fancy hat for his formal attire these days?
I think you're looking at most of the options already.

For weapons, there's a really good craftable two-handed sword that goes with civilian wear. I haven't played in a while, and maybe the new blocking system makes that sword a lot less useful, but man did that thing chop up guards during prison breaks.
What are the parts for that sword, if you would?

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
ERYFKRAD
Bannerlord Civilian Sword.jpg

Fullered Long Warsword Blade
Bronze Falx Guard
Tapered Horn Grip
Fan Pommel

No mods or anything. Base damage is 120 cut. You can mess with blade length and stuff to get more damage, but it'll reduce your handling. You can get all the necessary crafting materials by smelting Pugios and Tribesman Throwing Daggers. I think this is from an older save game that didn't remember if a weapon got any bonuses when it was made. If TaleWorlds ever fixed that problem, then you can make a much better sword by trying over and over.

I gave all of my companions swords like this, and no one stands a chance against us. On solo prison-break missions I almost never have trouble cutting through the garrison. I haven't played since the AI started blocking everything.

Cologno

Educated
Got gifted a key for this and started playing. Is the combat supposed to be really "floaty"? It's like there's some sort of mouse acceleration going on. No vsync on and high settings, lowest settings, no difference.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Haven't kept up with the development of Bannerlord, but I see it's -20% on Steam now, 40 eurobucks. Worth it? You can rate this post yes or no.

Ended up waiting half a year, then paying 30 bucks, then waiting another half year before finally installing and playing it. Looks nice but I still can't help but feel I paid 30 bucks for a graphics update. Even the soundtrack seems to be mostly remixes of Warband tunes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom