Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might and Magic 1-6 on GOG, not a sale!

Which one is best?

• Total voters

Mustawd

Lesson: Never try

Especially on the codex.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
your PC can't even run it.
Uh, yeah it can. I play New Vegas on it all the time.
But New Vegas was developed by Bethesda, yet it's worse than Fallout 3 in every way...
Okay, now I can tell this is definitely sarcasm, as anyone that loves Fallout 3 would lap up any (possibly literal) shit Bethesda handed them.
Also, they would know New Vegas was by Obsidian, so they could bash on it without hurting Todd Howard's dick

Don Peste

Arcane
I think Skyrim was a great game. I played the expansion Heart of the Dragon
Umm, what? There was no expansion for Skyrim called Heart of the Dragon. There were Hearthfires, Dragonborn and Dawnguard.
Oh man, sorry for the late reply. I started watching a Let's Play as soon as I read your post, and I thought it was never going to end...
Well, I can say it was not Dragon Born, it didn't look like that. Now, I think I can discard Hearthfires too, it looks more like a strategy game with buildings, towns, etc. and it was definitely not about that. So it must be Dawnguard. That's the one I suggest you to play.
They're going to re-release Skyrim as an Enhanced Edition in a few months, at least on Steam, so it's probably best to wait until then.

Wayward Son

I think Skyrim was a great game. I played the expansion Heart of the Dragon
Umm, what? There was no expansion for Skyrim called Heart of the Dragon. There were Hearthfires, Dragonborn and Dawnguard.
Oh man, sorry for the late reply. I started watching a Let's Play as soon as I read your post, and I thought it was never going to end...
Well, I can say it was not Dragon Born, it didn't look like that. Now, I think I can discard Hearthfires too, it looks more like a strategy game with buildings, towns, etc. and it was definitely not about that. So it must be Dawnguard. That's the one I suggest you to play.
They're going to re-release Skyrim as an Enhanced Edition in a few months, at least on Steam, so it's probably best to wait until then.
I already have, multiple times.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
You better be on ur toes Wayward Son. You got out newfagged by fellow 2015ers. Not a good sign.
Oh, shut up, newfag.

You better be on ur toes Wayward Son. You got out newfagged by fellow 2015ers. Not a good sign.
Yeah, my bad. Fuck, gotta keep an eye out, they're in the walls.
Your intelligence is on par with Eidos forum members who took my theory about the gay relationship between JC and Paul Denton a wee bit too seriously.

Newfags these days.

Last edited:

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Oh look, a troll in its natural habitat.

You guys are so gullible.
Don't care, got a cheap little boost in ratings out of it.

Also:
db0.jpg

Endemic

Arcane
Bought them a while ago on sale, and yes they do work hassle-free on current OS'es.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Last edited by a moderator:

Wayward Son

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge around here, but on GOG, one can get MM1-6 with all hint books, manuals and reference cards, plus the soundtracks, all for only $10 USD.
Edit: Almost forgot, this also includes Swords of Xeen.
Just FYI, the MM4+5 games only include the soundtrack for 4, not 5. So while 5 is better, you'll have to get those midi2mp3 tracks elsewhere.
Actually, it says they got the version with all soundtracks and voices for 4+5. And one of the goodies is the soundtrack to all the games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Castozor

Scholar
Great thread so far. Also picked up the bundle so your OP was not entirely used to instigate trolling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom