Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might and Magic 1-6 on GOG, not a sale!

Which one is best?

• Total voters

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Looks like shit. Who would play that antiquated garbage anyways?!
Elaborate? Besides, you have 30 days to return it if you do t like it, so there's no harm in trying it.
Dude, it's 2016. Tell me, why should I waste my time risking eye cancer with these turds from some dodgy polish warez site, when we got stuff like Skyrim HD Remaster right around the corner?
If you want to play a TB RPG instead of a twitchy eye-candy ARPG? It all depends on what you like to play. If you don't think you'd like because of the graphics, then oh well, don't get it. It's no loss to me. Meanwhile, I'll be playing my way through the Might and Magic series and be having a grand ole time.
Lol u just cant afford a good rig how the fuck do you post on the Internet using a calculator l0lz.
Bet your rig cant run Mass Effect so you play that stupid old garbage for nerds lol.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Lol u just cant afford a good rig how the fuck do you post on the Internet using a calculator l0lz.
Bet your rig cant run Mass Effect so you play that stupid old garbage for nerds lol.
Actually, my laptop can run ME3 perfectly fine thank you. And for Skyrim, I have my brother's consoles.
Also, I'm proud to be a nerd who plays games from before he was born and who plays DnD with his friends. And lastly, there are actually some internet ready calculators, afaik.

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Dude, I loved those Might & Magic games as a kid, but why would anyone want to play those relics in 2016, other than nostalgia? You have to admit we have way more immersive games to play right now, those classic RPGs are just a product of the limited technology of their times.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Last edited by a moderator:

Wayward Son

Snorkack GOG isn't dodgy at all. It's no dodgier than Steam or EA Origins, anyway. Trust me, I've been on far dodgier sites than ones that have no DRM.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Actually, my laptop can run ME3 perfectly fine thank you. And for Skyrim, I have my brother's consoles.
Also, I'm proud to be a nerd who plays games from before he was born and who plays DnD with his friends. And lastly, there are actually some internet ready calculators, afaik.
lol no ur not nerd ur stupid cuz nerds play dragon age inquisition and u cant get a nerd rank until you fuck everyone
yer old gaymes dont even have romances why bother playing them when u can play better gamez

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Dude, I loved those Might & Magic games as a kid, but why would anyone want to play those relics in 2016, other than nostalgia? You have to admit we have way more immersive games to play right now, those classic RPGs are just a product of the limited technology of their times.

And there's no story. How can a game be worth playing with out a good story, lol.

Wayward Son

And for Skyrim, I have my brother's consoles.

:notsureifserious:
100%.
I mean, this isn't nostalgia for me, I've never played them before. I figured since I enjoy Wizardry, I'd enjoy Might and Magic, especially with the reviews it got on GOG and with opinions I've seen here.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Snorkack GOG isn't dodgy at all. It's no dodgier than Steam or EA Origins, anyway. Trust me, I've been on far dodgier sites than ones that have no DRM.
Man, stop with this pretentious hipster stuff. 'Look at me, I'm buying my games from some obscure hacker site and I only play games that no one has ever heard of, and yeah, sometimes I dress like a Fairy and run with my friends around in the forest playing dnd with cardboard swords and whatnot. Im such a nerrrrrd'

Mustawd

Man, stop with this pretentious hipster stuff. 'Look at me, I'm buying my games from some obscure hacker site and I only play games that no one has ever heard of, and yeah, sometimes I dress like a Fairy and run with my friends around in the forest playing dnd with cardboard swords and whatnot. Im such a nerrrrrd'

I approve if this new version of Snorkack. Quite entertaining old chap!

:obviously:

Wayward Son

stop with this pretentious hipster stuff.
Do you realize what site you're on?
I'm buying my games from some obscure hacker site
Once again, not a hacker site.
only play games that no one has ever heard of
Plenty of people have heard of and still to this day, play the Might and Magics.
dress like a Fairy and run with my friends around in the forest playing dnd with cardboard swords and whatnot.
No, more like sit in his living room and play DnD. Or at school, in our local game club.

Wayward Son

I thought Might & Magic X was a standalone game, didn't know that it had previous installments. They look like shit, r00fles.
You jest, but that's exactly what some people I have spoken to have said about Fallout 3 and Mortal Kombat: Deceptions.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
I thought Might & Magic X was a standalone game, didn't know that it had previous installments. They look like shit, r00fles.
You jest, but that's exactly what some people I have spoken to have said about Fallout 3 and Mortal Kombat: Deceptions.
Why, Fallout 3 is a good game, better than these Diablo clones like Fallout 1 and 2.

Wayward Son

Why, Fallout 3 is a good game, better than these Diablo clones like Fallout 1 and 2.
I think you're being sarcastic, but just in case, even as a Bethesda fanboy, I couldn't stand Fallout 3.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
I think you're being sarcastic, but just in case, even as a Bethesda fanboy, I couldn't stand Fallout 3.
Of course you couldn't, your PC can't even run it.

Mustawd

FO4 is obviously superior to any of the prequels. Wtf is going on ITT?

Wayward Son

FO4 is obviously superior to any of the prequels. Wtf is going on ITT?
I wanted to spread the word about the first six M&M games for $10 on GOG and it kinda got derailed to... well, this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom