Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Metroid: Other M

Cory said:
Nintendo disrespects women, not to mention, alienates it's predominately male audience.

I recently read that the average japanese male player likes his female characters nice and submissive, which makes sense given that's how japan is anyway.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
gamer%20comic.jpg

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Those comics are all like that. I actually find them entertaining, in a dry (frigid lol) long winded feminist manner.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Ok i'm lying it was recently mentioned in another thread i skimmed and found this appropriate comic.

Pick out the names!
trolls%20of%20tirol.jpg

This one reminds me of the Codex. I don't get the Dragon Fruit joke, though. I suppose you must be stoned to get it.

Not thumbnailed because I'm a sick fuck like SCO and I get my kicks out of breaking pages.

queueueue.jpg

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I'm proud of this derailing. Good work everyone.

I just noticed the blonde girl on that second comic you posted has hairy manlegs.

Btw, post the first panel in GD, we could probably revive SMA/ Nomask's thread. I can already recognize FSM-towards-Lowkalibre on the second guy.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Clockwork Knight said:
I just noticed the blonde girl on that second comic you posted has hairy manlegs.

Btw, post the first panel in GD, we could probably revive SMA/ Nomask's thread. I can already recognize FSM-towards-Lowkalibre on the second guy.
The magic is gone. It was there for but for a moment, then the mojo left.
The master is required.

Go forth with my blessing.

ps: possibly this one? http://www.viruscomix.com/notfunnyagain.jpg

Felix

Arcane
Meh, Zero Mission and Fusion are very linear and extremely easy compare to the first Metroid. I like Metroid when it wasn't about Samus, you can put anyone under the suit and still get excellent games.

And I just read all Malstrom's rants about MoM. :avatard:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Team Ninja is collaborating with an internal Nintendo team. Not sure what they've done.

I.C. Wiener

Educated
The game sucks horse cock. The last thing the series needed was more storyline/characterization, especially not so shitfully written, but of course the japs aren't smart enough to identify what makes a game good and replicate or improve upon it. I wouldn't give a damn if it played well, but it doesn't, and I don't feel like I even need to justify that. I am glad I played the game using the free online demo service. Skip it.

I liked Zero Mission and Fusion. I liked pretty much all of them except Prime 3 and the DS one, even the console shooters for the gamecube. This is easily the worst however.

Drakron

Arcane
I.C. Wiener said:
... but of course the japs aren't smart enough to identify what makes a game good and replicate or improve upon it.

Nintendo is pretty much doing the same games again and again and again and again and again, I think people liked Twilight Princess because instead of Zelda they got Midna but its still about the same thing as OoT.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom