Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Latelistener

Arcane
Does this mean that the entire Bioware team will be killed off by EA once this thing is released?
They already formed EA Worldwide Studios, so it won't be death, but metamorphoses, like from horror movies (Thing, Society, etc.).

D4qQXLc.gif
9994297.gif

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Those anaimations. Otherwise the graphics look great and the monsters seem cool. The exploration can work but I dunno about the comnbat. The jet pack can seem broken. It pretty much lets you jump right to an enemy.

Latelistener

Arcane
I'm not sure how they're going to attract anyone with this gameplay video. Combat and UI look especially horrible, dialogues were written by an underage, and animations were made by a team of drunk monkeys. Bioware is doomed. It will be even worse than Inquisition.

imweasel

Dragon Age: Inquisition in Space confirmed.

It looks like shit. No wonder Bioware didn't want to show us the game.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Looks generic, I wouldn't be able to name the game if I just saw the video (well unless you see the Biowarian faces in a close-up or the animations in general).

Frozen

Arcane
That one part at 3.39 is cut from Inquisition I mean they really have no shame...the spa wells where you fight one of the dragons. They only played with the textures.
This game will be something like restauration mod for Inquisition they are that lazy.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Terrible animation, terrible graphics, awful characters, shitty story, generic shooting and random minerals to pick up. Look guys, it's Mass Effect 1 all over again. What more do you want? I thought you all liked that piece of shit?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

Freddie

Savant
So it's looks like assumed. No need to buy or even pirate. Just watch youtube for the lulz. :flamesaw:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Dragon Age: Inquisition in Space confirmed.

IKR, when I saw the video I got instant DA:I PTSD flashbacks. This looks like fucking DA:I motherfuckers have not learned anything.

Also, WTF is Mac Walters still doing there as a "creative director"? Didn't he do enough damage already?

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Would be heart warming to see Cyberpunk 2077 get released next year and see how much better it is in every way, but there's no way it will happen.

Child leaders... ugh hate that stuff.

When Bioware was talking about how Andromeda will have lighter tone since the characters are younger and so on, well you can certainly sense that from the trailer. Maybe some people like it but I feel like playing Lion King the RPG.

Last edited:

Mozg

Arcane
It's seriously pitiful that they immediately shit up what should be their pioneer setting with a big bladerunner town featuring a species-diverse urban crime lord throne room/quest dispensary that would easily fit anywhere in the original setting.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm not sure how they're going to attract anyone with this gameplay video. Combat and UI look especially horrible, dialogues were written by an underage, and animations were made by a team of drunk monkeys. Bioware is doomed. It will be even worse than Inquisition.

And it will outsell Inquisition.

:negative:

Could be. Seemed a lot of Bio-drones weren't super happy with Inqusition though, so I'm wondering if that will impact Inquisition-in-Space's sales.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom