Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mark Morgan Releases Remastered Fallout OST

I can just see 1eyedking sitting on his couch, listening to looping music over and over, a broad smile on his face, mumbling some nonsense about art direction and "how it was meant to be"

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
PLEASE, WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. DOWNLOAD WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!

Maybe it's going to be a normal version...
Anyway, I'd love to be able to listen it as a Fo1 album playlist.

1eyedking

Erudite
Clockwork Knight said:
I can just see 1eyedking sitting on his couch, listening to looping music over and over, a broad smile on his face, mumbling some nonsense about art direction and "how it was meant to be"
I was always suspicious about that odd spot on the wall...

Fez

Erudite
GarfunkeL said:
Yes, yes it is. Now I have OST of Dreamweb, Dune and Fallout. Good stuff.

Where did you get those first two? Especially Dreamweb?

Soulforged

Scholar
1eyedking said:
I just love this new Codex mentality seeping in, this "hey let's just take it as it is and don't complain" bullshit.
I suppose you prefer the "let's complain about anything and everything" attitude.

Sos un gran tipo. En tierra de ciegos, el tuerto es rey.

1eyedking

Erudite
Soulforged said:
I suppose you prefer the "let's complain about anything and everything" attitude.
I'd rather have more skyways about than what is currently going on, yes.

The Codex's image died on me after Dragon Age. Nothing is sacred. Not even the Codex.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
1eyedking said:
The Codex's image died on me after Dragon Age. Nothing is sacred. Not even the Codex.

The fact that VD and Volourn were the only 2 people on the codex that liked Dragon Age?

Soulforged

Scholar
Jaesun said:
1eyedking said:

The fact that VD and Volourn were the only 2 people on the codex that liked Dragon Age?
I did too, for that matter.

But saying that a forum "dies" just because opinions are different from what you expected is silly.

This place has a lot more interesting posters than the usual bitchers. But if 1eyedking is attracted to bitches that's his problem right?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Anyone who thinks the Codex has had any community constant other than the fact that there are always people bitching about how the Codex used to be much better, is deluding himself.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Brother None said:
Anyone who thinks the Codex has had any community constant other than the fact that there are always people bitching about how the Codex used to be much better, is deluding himself.

Exactly.

1eyedking used to be a p cool guy. Lately he's just been a faggot.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Bleh, who cares what people like or dislike? What important is what they call good or bad.

Orgasm

Barely Literate
If you remaster stuff, lossless and replaygain that shit. kthxbye.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Fez said:
GarfunkeL said:
Yes, yes it is. Now I have OST of Dreamweb, Dune and Fallout. Good stuff.

Where did you get those first two? Especially Dreamweb?

From here. Can't remember if it was actual newsposts or if they just came up in discussions in General Gaming. Try searching but I'm 100% sure that I got linked to them from Codex. And legally too! :D

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
yaster said:
Try to looks for Spice Opera if you want remastered version (it's slightly controversial, much is changed)
Nothing controversial about it. It *is* changed, and it *is* awesome. Just get both ;)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Fat Dragon said:
http://www.dl4002.co.uk/dw/music.php
Dreamweb soundtrack can be gotten here. You can thank me later. :cool:

That soundtrack was fucking amazing! Thank you for sharing.

On topic:

Ausir said:
Looks like it's been taken down because of Bethesda. Predictable.

Fuckers! :x But yeah I pretty much figured they would. I got it before they removed it. It's all good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom