Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 v5520 (video + commentary)

Brinko

Arcane
Launch an attack on the Prison, that's pretty close to Cambria if I remember correctly.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Mmm so much pain and misery! Also, bugs.

All in all, you were quite lucky that the enemy didnt just bullrush your position behind that house. I had it happening a few times, they just send like 5 guys in one turn around the corner and you simply can't shot them all you kill like 3 or something but the remaining ones headshots your mercs in their turn.

Oh, I never liked Gumpy and Flo was expendable so no big deal.

potatojohn

Arcane
Part 14 - Despite being reduced to 2/3 of its former size, the heroic Team Sunshine takes over a second sector of Grumm.

Black

Arcane
I support your efforts and applaud for explaining every detail of the game.
God bless you and America.

circ

Arcane
I thought you was full-blood potato, but you sound deutscher.

Excellent quality videos, good to see 720p LP's.

I've had JA2 installed since I got the new bawks but I've had no inclination to replay it for the 60th time. Maybe next year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom