Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It looks like the majority want the twins to come along, so I'll lock that in. For the other companions, will we be taking Rin or Runde or both?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Both>Rin - the goblin can keep an eye on the kids, so Rin can focus on both pretending to be our wife and resisting the urge to murder everyone. :M

Last edited by a moderator:

lightbane

Arcane
I insist on taking Rin, Runde and Robust if there's enough space. Otherwise, drop the latter (aka Robust, because we have enough meatshields).

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It looks like the majority want the twins to come along, so I'll lock that in. For the other companions, will we be taking Rin or Runde or both?
One of the mechanics we established in Myth for votes like this is if the option gets 50% of the votes, it is counted in. Only the votes that actually choose something are counted, though.

So we have 22 votes so far, of which 19 have decided whom to take (or not to take). Under that system that would mean both Rin and Runde pass the 10 votes threshold. I mean, the ones who voted for Rin would still vote Rin, the ones who voted for Runde would still vote Runde, and the ones who didn't would normally abstain. :M
Baltika9 C B Aria Arlin Runde
Lambchop19 C A Aria Arlin Rin
lightbane C B>A Aria Arlin Rin Runde Robust
Nevill C B Aria Arlin Rin
Grimgravy C A>B Aria Arlin Runde Petze
Azira C C Aria Arlin Rin
asxetos C x Rin Runde
Elfberserker C B Aria Arlin Rin Runde Robust
Kz3r0 B B Aria Arlin
GreyViper C A Aria Arlin Rin Runde
Esquilax A A Rin Runde Robust
archaen C A Runde
Smashing Axe C B Aria Arlin Runde
Rex Feral C C Aria Arlin [ > B (+ Rin) > A (+ Rin, Petze) ]
Jester A B Aria Arlin Runde
Storyfag C A Runde Robust Boss
Kipeci C C Runde Robust
FrankHamilton C x Aria Arlin
ScubaV C A x
Kayerts C A Aria Arlin Rin
Absinthe A B Aria Arlin Rin
profreshinal C A Runde

A - 3
B - 1
C - 18

A - 9
B - 8 (9)
C - 3 (1) Rex Feral
x - 2 votes not cast (asxetos, FrankHamilton)

Out of 21 votes (assuming 50% requirement):
Rin - 10 (11) Rex Feral
Aria - 15
Arlin - 15
Runde - 13
Robust - 5
Boss - 1
Petze - 1
x - 1 vote not cast (ScubaV)
But if there is a worry that it might result in something non-sensical, I'll give my vote for Both. I only care about Rin with us but I understand why people might want Runde around, too.
Baltika9 Runde
Lambchop19 Both>Rin
lightbane Both
Nevill Both>Rin
Grimgravy Runde
Azira Rin?
asxetos Both
Elfberserker Both
Kz3r0 Rin
GreyViper Both
Esquilax Both
archaen Runde?
Smashing Axe Runde
Rex Feral Rin?
Jester Runde?
Storyfag Runde?
Kipeci Runde
FrankHamilton Runde
ScubaV x
Kayerts Rin?
Absinthe Rin?
profreshinal Runde

Confirmed:
Both - 7
Runde - 6
Rin - 1

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Sorry, my C is for the ninja unarmed skill not the place where we should start adventuring.
So, what about the place?

I insist on taking Rin, Runde+Robust if there's enough space. Otherwise, drop the latter.
lightbane, if we aren't taking Robust (which does not seem likely at this point), are you dropping him, or the both gobbos? I have you counted under voting for both Rin and Runde, but I may be mistaking your intent.

lightbane

Arcane
I mean Robust, as I already mentioned in my post in the previous page. I'll edit the post in this page to clarify my intention.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
One of the mechanics we established in Myth for votes like this is if the option gets 50% of the votes, it is counted in. Only the votes that actually choose something are counted, though.

That's alright, I was just asking people to clarify since they might also decide they don't want too many people to come along, or if their preferred combination (anything with Robust/Petze) isn't making it, they would prefer to have certain characters stay behind.

Nevill

Arcane
Seeing how it quickly become Runde vs Both, I'll flop my vote in support for Both>Rin just to keep the comic relief with us. Let none say that the only tits we prefer travelling with are cow tits. :obviously:

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Seeing how it quickly become Runde vs Both, I'll flop my vote in support for Both just to keep the comic relief with us. Let none say that the only tits we prefer travelling with are cow tits. :obviously:

B-But our cow is flat one!

Nevill

Arcane
I don't even get why you guys are flopping so badly. :lol:
It's an age old debate of whether a woman should stay in the kitchen. Well, we tried that already. Nothing good ever comes out of leaving Rin in the kitchen. :M

Baltika9

Arcane
Seeing how it quickly become Runde vs Both, I'll flop my vote in support for Both just to keep the comic relief with us. Let none say that the only tits we prefer travelling with are cow tits. :obviously:
Look, man, let's not take the hyper violent death machine into crowded human cities.

Nevill

Arcane
Look, man, let's not take the hyper violent death machine into crowded human cities.
Sorry, but we can't stay. Plot rails. :M

Oh, you mean Rin. I think she is more sophisticated than one giant ball of rage. If anything, it would be a good learning experience for her who only had seen humans on a battlefield or in prison chambers before.

And then there is always a chance we might need exactly that.

lightbane

Arcane
Guys, even if bringing Rin along has a certain danger, I believe leaving a demon princess alone and unsupervised is even worse, if only because sooner or later she would get bored and then run off to kill something, which may be something we don't want to happen.

Chances are she would attract scouting parties towards our base of operations, at the very least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom