Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wouldn't it be funny if C as the first choice wins, and the girls aren't quick enough with the antidotes? If Song dies, while Jing could've saved her? Yeah. I think so too. What a hoot. :lol:

Really guys. Medical professional Cao'er (girl with 10 in herbalism) has spoken. The best cure is bedding.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
If you want to succeed in destroying our potential friendships as we have just destroyed our potential alliances, both A and B are very likely to achieve desireable results.

Heh, the very fact I have to argue that makes me feel weird.
Unless... sex slave in A. Its not nice its not civil. But hell its useful.
I mean that she is addicted to Jing.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wouldn't it be funny if C as the first choice wins, and the girls aren't quick enough with the antidotes? If Song dies, while Jing could've saved her? Yeah. I think so too. What a hoot.
Absolutely. Because we don't have the best medic with us to check when the condition turns critical and they have to resort to other measures.

Nice try.

The best cure is bedding.
Awesome button is the best button. We've noticed it already.

Baltika9

Arcane
Wouldn't it be funny if C as the first choice wins, and the girls aren't quick enough with the antidotes? If Song dies, while Jing could've saved her? Yeah. I think so too. What a hoot. :lol:

Really guys. Medical professional Cao'er (girl with 10 in herbalism) has spoken. The best cure is bedding.
Considering how crazy and lesbo she is, it may just be her bias speaking.
:troll:

Fangshi

Arcane
Smashing Axe said:
It's foolish to risk someone's life because of matters of proprietary. It's not about working for it or not, it's about results, pure and simple. Which option is more likely to succeed.

Yes, there may be some unfortunate social consequences (Oh wait, that's personal risk), but considering the scope of what has already happened, this really isn't equitable. If my concerns about the risk to Songfeng's life are mitigated I will flop, but otherwise, most definitely not.

Okay, but presumably at least one of the girls will remain with her, we won't be leaving her alone right?

So if it looks like she won't make it they why can't they administer the "treatment" themselves? Why is our first instinct to either rape this girl or have her best friend rape her for us? Is it not worth the time to at least try to do right by her?

And well this may sound cold but if A and B save her while turning her into an enemy then maybe it is better if she dies. We have a lot of enemies already, why add one more to the list...

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Smashing Axe said:
It's foolish to risk someone's life because of matters of proprietary. It's not about working for it or not, it's about results, pure and simple. Which option is more likely to succeed.
If you want to succeed in destroying our potential friendships as we have just destroyed our potential alliances, both A and B are very likely to achieve desireable results.

Heh, the very fact I have to argue that makes me feel weird.
Songfeng's reputation is nearly destroyed as unorthodox, Yifang has almost no standing whatsoever now that she is sectless. Whether we become super best friends forever is relatively inconsequential, even if they have their own personal power and skill. That, and letting someone potentially die because we want to be their friend sounds very strange to me.

Esquilax

Arcane
Okay, but presumably at least one of the girls will remain with her, we won't be leaving her alone right?

So if it looks like she won't make it they why can't they administer the "treatment" themselves? Why is our first instinct to either rape this girl or have her best friend rape her for us? Is it not worth the time to at least try to do right by her?

And well this may sound cold but if A and B save her while turning her into an enemy then maybe it is better if she dies. We have a lot of enemies already, why add one more to the list...

The answer to this should be obvious:

15340659534e67e23e04327.png

But good points. Qilin can pick up the ingredients while Cao'er stays to monitor Lingshu.

Songfeng's reputation is nearly destroyed as unorthodox, Yifang has almost no standing whatsoever now that she is sectless. Whether we become super best friends forever is relatively inconsequential, even if they have their own personal power and skill. That, and letting someone potentially die because we want to be their friend sounds very strange to me.

Hey, a minor nitpick, but you keep saying Songfeng when I think you mean Huashan. Bai Jiutian and Nie Wuxing are part of the Huashan Sect. The Songfeng school was started by a former Huashan swordsman who split amicably from his original school.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wouldn't it be funny if C as the first choice wins, and the girls aren't quick enough with the antidotes? If Song dies, while Jing could've saved her? Yeah. I think so too. What a hoot.
Absolutely. Because we don't have the best medic with us to check when the condition turns critical and they have to resort to other measures.

Nice try.
The medic that's out buying the proper remedies? That medic?

Nevill

Arcane
That, and letting someone potentially die because we want to be their friend sounds very strange to me.
You are doing it wrong.
See, if she does not get on her feet immediately, she can't move away when bears start dropping on her. That's why we need to cure her ASAP.
It is much more probable to have a bear dropped on your head than to die when a 'cure' can be administered by anyone at any given time. So that argument actually holds more truth.

The medic that's out buying the proper remedies? That medic?
You are not even trying anymore.
You will purchase the ingredients and have Song Lingshu hold out for a few more days so that Cao’er can prepare it properly.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
The medic whose recommended treatment we're ignoring?

In regards to the bears dropping absurdity:
In this case the potential death and the dilemma are directly related, where bears dropping from nowhere is gratuitously arbitrary.

As for Fangshi's argument, I'd be completely open to that idea, but I doubt it would work out as imagined. I'd need more elaboration on this "condition". I infer that it wouldn't really work. A death in the middle of the night or something.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
The medic whose recommended treatment we're ignoring?
Yes. Because she recommends the best and quickest treatment for the body.
Which has us or Yifang raping the girl, but that does not concern the medic.

She also has an alternative ready.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Hey doctor how can we treat this cancer?
Oh cutting it out is the best method. But if you are feeling adventurous you can try this chemo or alternative medicine. Its all about believing your selfreightousness.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I'm done choosing on logic, I'm going first choice A because what man would refuse to bed a woman, especially if it saves her life, and second choice B, because Shun and Gao Ying.

Besides I noticed treave rewards us when we act in character: trolling, chasing beautiful maidens, bedding beautiful women etc.

Esquilax

Arcane
I'm done choosing on logic

You (and I) voted to brutally slaughter Zhang Manxing and his buddies to settle a petty grudge, I don't think we were on the side of logic to begin with here. :lol:

Also, this choice is in character. Every choice is. If it weren't, it wouldn't be a choice.

Jester

Arbiter
Revenge is a fool's game. Next time we go murderous lunatic it should be for more power, not settling a grudge. That's what a sane man does. Anyone else up for giving someone's arm away when we meet Yang Xue again?
Sanity? In mah Jing? :decline:

Nevill

Arcane
Akkudakku said:
But if you are feeling adventurous you can try this chemo or alternative medicine.
Does your doctor advise you that and promise that it will work? I don't really envy you in that case.

Kipeci

Arcane
I think I should hold off on the voting for now, it's clear that my last few attempts to above all stay the hell away from Songfeng and later on to be stealthy about this nonsense to avoid ruining our reputation with the Orthodox really didn't pan out well... really, that Brown Wedding option! And I skipped over it to get an outcome that wasn't achievable.

For now, I just want to ask... treave , how did Cao'er and Qilin ward off the effects of that aphrodisiac when zhang got them with it?

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Does your doctor advise you that and promise that it will work? I don't really envy you in that case.
In a shitty onkologic case its important to give the patient and his family a peace of mind. But then again I was being ironic about this whole voting situation.

Tribute

Arbiter
I'm done choosing on logic

You (and I) voted to brutally slaughter Zhang Manxing and his buddies to settle a petty grudge, I don't think we were on the side of logic to begin with here. :lol:

Also, this choice is in character. Every choice is. If it weren't, it wouldn't be a choice.
Well, not the "completely bitch out" option at the wedding, but there was a reason nobody voted for that.

Baltika9

Arcane
Holy shit. The fact that we're arguing over 'to rape or not to rape, that is the question' is in itself a testament to how depraved this hellhole is.
:lol:

Esquilax

Arcane
For now, I just want to ask... treave , how did Cao'er and Qilin ward off the effects of that aphrodisiac when zhang got them with it?

They did it by being at Qingcheng at the time. Not being in the same proximity as a poison when it is used is a truly powerful technique.

Nevill

Arcane
He refers to our Tufan adventures.

“I do not have much details on him, but his name is Zhang Manxing,” mutters Qilin. “He tried to drug me and Cao’er last night. Luckily, we were adept enough to slip away.”

Akkudakku

Arbiter
They did it by being at Qingcheng at the time. Not being in the same proximity as a poison when it is used is a truly powerful technique.
He tried to use it in tibet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom