Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lol, Activision lawsuit incoming

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
Konjad said:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Spammer suspected. Undesireable IP and/or e-mail address. User banned.
what the fuck

I know right? I've already been banned on several sites just for being potato, nyaatorrents and w-bb for instance.

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
Think about the Bloodlines game world, for a moment. We're vampires, yes..?
And because of our very nature, we would tend to remain in areas where we
are more or less "off the radar," so as to avoid attracting any undue attention
to ourselves. Okay, so then if that is the case (and it is), then what parts of
the city would we tend to hang around in..? Would we waltz up and down
Hollywood Blvd., during the height of the tourist season..? Would we spend a
lot of time in brightly lit, high-traffic areas..? Would we stand around outside
of the county court house, waving at all of the cops and lawyers who shuffle
past us..?

No, of course not. We would stay in areas that are generally run down and
relatively free of any strong police presence.

The Toreador, Ventrue, Tremere, LaSombra, Giovanni and Tzimisce beg to differ.

:retarded:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Does someone have a link to his download page?

Oh:

Tessera said:
And UltimaVlrz should be banned for being a Wesp supporter.

We've known that about him for years. That's the dickless little puke who banned me from Steam and censored all of my posts. In fact, he tends to censor almost ALL posts which support the True Patch.

Fuck 'em, who cares..? My response to Steam has been to teach thousands of people (via posts up the public section of this board) how to pirate Steam games. Big selling titles, too... like Half-Life 2, Dragon Age and Fallout 3. And I will continue to do so. In fact, I have plans to post a detailed, step-by-step set of instructions on exactly where to safely get pirated copies of those games, and exactly how to eliminate Steam altogether from your computer (not just "offline mode," but actually physically remove the entire Steam service). And then, how to get those games to run perfectly without it. Totally, absolutely free of cost... and absolutely free of Steam.

Steam banned me for illegitimate reasons and refuses to support the superior TPG patch. Therefore I am retaliating, by showing people how to shove a big, fat dick right up Steam's ass. Seems fair to me.

So they lose a lot of money... and as for me, I lose...

Hmmm, what do I lose..?

Let me think...

Nothing. I lose nothing at all. Absolutely nothing whatsoever.

I guess we win. Power to the people, baby.

And look at his sig:

http://www.tessmage.com/images/animated ... e_anim.gif

I can't stand guys like that, who have pictures of scantily clad women on their walls or desktop or whatever. So insecure about their own masculity that they have to prove it by saying "Hey I liek womyn!" :roll:

Bahamut

Arcane
Dicksmoker said:
Does someone have a link to his download page?
I can't stand guys like that, who have pictures of scantily clad women on their walls or desktop or whatever. So insecure about their own masculity that they have to prove it by saying "Hey I liek womyn!" :roll:

And their definition of "adult" content as mostly nudity

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Dicksmoker said:
So insecure about their own masculity that they have to prove it by saying "Hey I liek womyn!"

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. It's the same reason my desktop wallpaper is screenshots from The Wire. Not because I like looking at them, but because I'M ASHAMED I'M NOT BLACK :roll:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
That's a pretty good strawman, but I think you can do better. Go ahead, let's see what else you got.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Dicksmoker said:
That's a pretty good strawman, but I think you can do better. Go ahead, let's see what else you got.

I like looking at women. I like having women as my desktop wallpaper, even though no one but me ever sees my screen. I just happen to have The Wire as my wallpaper right now. Does that mean I'm insecure about my sexuality, Dicksmoker? :oops:

WHAT IF I WAS GAY AND HAD A NAKED FEMALE AS MY WALLPAPER oooooh the plot thickens

FatCat

Educated
Gay men can be as masculine as straight men and straight men can be as feminine as gay men.
Point is sexual orientation doesn't define persons masculinity.

TripJack

Hedonist
Wyrmlord said:
Tessera posted this:

Wesp5_Butcher_Of_Bloodlines_Nazi.jpg
:what:

Tess also wrote Wesp on one of the toilets in Bloodlines that's in his patch, not sure if he's removed it after some outcry.

Drakron

Arcane
If you cannot read those posts because you (a guest) are apparently banned ... copy the address and then Google search, select Cached.

Gord

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
Really, is this guy out of his mind?

JarlFrank, it is not funny. It hasn't gone on for one year, two years, three years, but for four or five years.

I agree that it's quite sad somehow.
On the other hand, after the end of Team Gizka and it's cult there's much demand for quality internet drama.

bhlaab

Erudite
who is cooler tessera or cleve

trick question both of them reach the max level of coolness

Renegen

Arcane
Doesn't change the fact he is an attention whore.

edit: And I love the drama. So far I didn't know which of the 2 patches to avoid. Now I do.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Grunker said:
Dicksmoker said:
So insecure about their own masculity that they have to prove it by saying "Hey I liek womyn!"

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. It's the same reason my desktop wallpaper is screenshots from The Wire. Not because I like looking at them, but because I'M ASHAMED I'M NOT BLACK :roll:
I think you need to get off his case on this one.

It's not just the man's sig - he really has worked hard to build an alpha-male stereotype on the internet.

You could be discussing a quest in Bloodlines in a forum, and Tess would show up with an image of a few girls sitting on his lap, just to remind us who macho he is.

You could be discussing how to defeat a boss in Bloodlines, and Tess would show up with an image of his nude mods. I got annoyed and told him to cut it out. Instead, I got a long social commentary lecture by him about how "repressed" I am, as if that had anything to do with anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom