Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

List Your Guild Wars character names

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Picking up the res signet is mandatory. You can't skip that because it's one of the first missions you MUST do in order to progress to the Wall.

CrusaderTemplar

Liturgist
btw. I would avoid going North of the Northern war. previously i encounter level 6-7 charr and they are a bitch to kill. basically my friend died and i ran away

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Invites sent to most of you guys. Hit 'G' and accept.Iif you don't see an invite, reply here or yell at me in-game.

Ullerien Morr

Agleth

Novice
Aglethe La Mort Nec/War
eventually a mes/nec, and mes/war too but I'm too sleepy to make them yet

Got my copy today and monkeyed around with the newby schtick for a few hours... Heh, I was thinking about canceling my pre-order and picking up Nexus and something else instead, now I'm going to loose a couple months of my life... I need to stop lurking here, you people are a bad influence. ;)

Anyway I orderded the CE for the artbook (Which pleasantly supprised by actually not sucking , and maybe even being worth the money, go fig.) but if I can get the teamspeak server set up thingy figured out this weekend we'll have the voice chat angle covered. So wish me luck or something.

-Agleth

protobob

Liturgist
have a mes/necro named Relentless Death
gonna try out a warrior/something named Bullfish

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Err...we're working on it :?
Edit: rumour has it we need to be made "officers" to invite people. Next time Ullerien is online we'll start handing out the badges (so to speak) hopefully.

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Hey, after that whole Target thing didn't work out, I went to my local EB and scanned the selection. Its been a while since I bought a game, so I splurged and got GW. Can't say my jaw has dropped, but maybe the depth will be realized in time.

Anyways, I'm working on a warrior, w/o a second class right now. I named him, get ready for this, Hammer of All Out. If anyone gets the hidden message in that, kudos.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Hey, after that whole Target thing didn't work out, I went to my local EB and scanned the selection. Its been a while since I bought a game, so I splurged and got GW. Can't say my jaw has dropped, but maybe the depth will be realized in time.
The beauty of the game is not it's depth, but just how much fuckin' fun it is.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I finally got the game, after calling up my DHL and stuff. My character's in-game names are:

Insolitas Invidia (Mesmer)
and Sol Invictus (Elementalist)

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Sovard said:
Yes yes, officer. Sorry.
Thanks! :D

I reckon a few more orifices, err...officers, are needed. To cover for time zones, player apathy, and all that.
At least Ex...err...Sol Invictus, PennyAnte, and whomever else talks to you nicely? :wink:
Use yer discretion...

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I plan on assigning more roles today. I've been absent due to packing time constraints.

I'll be gone from Thursday-Monday/Tuesday during the drive. Then I have to settle in and grab some broadband. See ya in a week and a half or so. Catch up so we can PvP and get our pretty guild hall =D

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Not knowing anything about the game, I made a fuck-around character:

Ted Tibbs - Warrior/Monk

That's it so far...

Sarvis

Erudite
Telos De Silva (ranger/elementalist 8)

EDIT: PRetty sad when you typo your own damn name... :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom