Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lift Curry's Punishment

Should Curry's punishment be lifted?

• Ban SuicideBunny

Votes: 51 47.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 57 52.8%

• Total voters

kazgar

Arcane
5 minutes ago and as over 50% of the poll has voted yes, I have lifted curry's punishment and not banned him because I am kind and generous.

J5V6j.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
5 minutes ago and as over 50% of the poll has voted yes, I have lifted curry's punishment and not banned him because I exchanged "Yes" and "No".
:hmmm:

DU believes in democracy as much as Angela Merkel. I feel right at home.

Yes he should choose democracy same as old Paul von Hindenburg the Reich's President did, amarite? I'm glad Curry is not made into modern Socrates, Fuck democracy.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
editing the poll to switch the answers around is kinda lame.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
[placeholder for witty and snappy reply to be inserted when i think one up]

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
[placeholder for schadenfreude when DarkUnderlord edits Suicidebunnys witty and snappy reply]

Marsal

Arcane
Has curry ever posted outside GD?
If DU didn't mess with his stats, apparently he has almost 50% of his posts outside GD and RL, which is a better percentage than you have (I'm not commenting on value or content of those posts).

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Being redirected to RPG Watch is a punishment so severe, so inhumane, so terrifying that there mere threat of its existence ought to be enough.
This measure should never be employed again.

Such a fate - I would not wish it on even my mortal enemies.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
DarkUnderlord our most gracious lord and master, what motivates you to ban a person? Will you do to Fretty as you threatened to do to the Curry? What prevents you from exploiting your power?

Unwanted

Random Dumbass

Unwanted
Why was he redirected to the Watch?

Am I asking too many questions?
CF was punished for revealing the secret and ruining the joke.

Apparently, they were completely clueless and thought it was just an accident.

Actually, I figured it out the moment it started happening because my posts were also moderated. I asked about it and was told to make the thread.

So it didn't really work if it was meant to be clever trolling.

That's that, then. When can I have my account back, DU?

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
It is better to fellate the king than to be sodomized by him.

just consider DU as a stern shogun holding court

now, the scene unfolds thusly:

DU: We have a lowly opinion of miscreants who would trouble our august brow with complications.

(courtiers go pale)

(Vassal samurai Shannow enters)

Shannow: WOULD MY MUNIFICENT AND WISE LORD BE SO KIND AS TO GRACE THIS UNWORTHY ONE WITH YOUR ANSWER FOR THE SUM OF ONE AND ONE TOTALED TOGETHER

DU: (smiling) Strip this man of his lands.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom