Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lift Curry's Punishment

Should Curry's punishment be lifted?

• Ban SuicideBunny

Votes: 51 47.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 57 52.8%

• Total voters

curry

Arcane
Some time ago I received a most harsh punishment for - as far as I know - posting NSFW gifs in GD. As the result not only has my posting been restricted but even browsing RPGCodex while logged in has become nearly impossible.

After inquiring about my predicament it has been implied that the punishment could be lifted with sufficient support from the general public.

Since I'm not interested in trying to circumvent the punishment by creating alts and have nothing to lose, I'm making this appeal to fellow Codexers.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
t'is a hard punishment to be redirected to the barren lands of order, when you're desperately trying to reach the wild jungle of chaos. i say lift this man's punishment and release him to run with the pack again.

we can still offer his heart to the gods, should he stray too far from the path again.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Only one brofist for OP at the time of writing. Not a single internets has been given. Things look bleak for curry.

trais

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Being redirected to Watchwitz is a cruel punishment fit only for the worst transgressors and posting NSFW crap in GD is more like misdemeanor at most, so I'm for either lifting the punishment or reducing it to something humane.

Marsal

Arcane
eJHOW.gif

except raw and Commissar Draco, apparently.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
what's funny is that your constant and consistent posting of nsfw shit had nothing to do with this.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What was it then?
According to Shit Poster Watch™ in the Admin forum, custom MCA avatar stealing and a propensity for shit one liners. Name came up a few times, so you got queued.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
CF wasn't banned. He was redirected to RPG Watch. He's the one who chose to create a new account.

Phelot

Arcane
Why was he redirected to the Watch?

Am I asking too many questions?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom