Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Zafehouse Diaries!

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Anabanana

Augur
Fine~~~~

Guess its time for the weakest link to die (me)....
Only agreeing for a quick update.

You probably WILL be the one to die, if anybody does. You sure you really want to go through with this? You really, really, really sure? You can still change your mind you know~~~

JUST KIDDING. IT'S TOO LATE. I'm pressing "Offer to help" right after I post this reply! :yeah:

Anabanana

Augur
Ksyrh.jpg

RIP, Tentacle.

pNx4k.jpg

With 5 stars, Azira is the best only doctor in the house. We get our wimpy librarian patched up, which leaves no bandages for Tidrli.

7fWfh.jpg

I breach the store, which has bandages and food. Half of the party is hungry.

d5srT.jpg

We have to deal with the large mob of zombies before we can get Tidrli treated.

vd1IG.jpg

Finally, we get a quiet moment. Azira hastily treates Tidrli with a bandage. But is this the place we should stay?

RokXP.jpg

We're hungry and tired. There are 19 food ingredients here. Should we stay here, trap/barricade, and cook for a while to regain our strength? Or is there anywhere else you'd like to go?

Perhaps we should try finding Tentacle so the boys can finally eat...

Dayyālu

Arcane
Corrupt save?
TPK?
Ana trying to scare us?

Discuss!

The Great Law of Lesbian Characters....they die first! Poor Tentacle. We will miss her Modify/Watch\Search/Trapmaking/Investigating skills....LINDBLUM! How you DARE to be still alive!

On the plus side...we 'won'. Got only to survive. How many days will usually require to pass for the choppa?
We stand here. Safest place.
Tindlri/Azira on Trapping.
Artabanes barricating quietly.
Lindblum on Watch (how does the motion sensor works, by the way? A simple bonus?)

Tomorrow we'll focus on food/ammo/ Breaching the Chopper landing. The night is for mourning our fallen sister.

Lindblum

Augur
Go to the hospital, to treat injuries.
Then raid the 2 warehouses on the North East Edge.

If you want to reload a save I'm all for it. RELOAD!
After losing Tentacle who will Tidrli direct his affection against?

Anabanana

Augur
Go to the hospital, to treat injuries.
Then raid the 2 warehouses on the North East Edge.

If you want to reload a save I'm all for it. RELOAD!
After losing Tentacle who will Tidrli direct his affection against?

Injuries have all been fully treated. The guys are just hungry right now.

And I don't think we can reload saves in this game, actually.

Anabanana

Augur
Corrupt save?
TPK?
Ana trying to scare us?

Discuss!

The Great Law of Lesbian Characters....they die first! Poor Tentacle. We will miss her Modify/Watch\Search/Trapmaking/Investigating skills....LINDBLUM! How you DARE to be still alive!

On the plus side...we 'won'. Got only to survive. How many days will usually require to pass for the choppa?
We stand here. Safest place.
Tindlri/Azira on Trapping.
Artabanes barricating quietly.
Lindblum on Watch (how does the motion sensor works, by the way? A simple bonus?)

Tomorrow we'll focus on food/ammo/ Breaching the Chopper landing. The night is for mourning our fallen sister.

In my experience, the chopper will arrive at any point between Wednesday and Sunday. We'll hear it in the distance one or two days before it arrives, so it won't be coming anytime soon.

The motion sensor has 5 stars for spotting. When somebody uses it to watch for zombies, you'll see all the zombies around the location. Useful for planning strategies.

I'll have the guys stay there for a while, and then you guys can work out whether you want to go to the north east warehouses or the rescue location, yeah? Bear in mind that the police station is also a viable target - with better/more weapons/ammo, you might survive an encounter like the superzombie thing with all your survivors intact.

Lindblum

Augur
Honestly just move anywhere but here!
We need food!
Too many zombies.

Can we even safely fortify this area?
Edit: Gonna get some sleep, I'm sure all my Battle BROther will pick options that won't endanger me.

I guess what got Tentacle killed was being a RACIST!
Zombie picked her over me I guess, what race was the super zombie? No one knows.

Anabanana

Augur
Honestly just move anywhere but here!
We need food!
Too many zombies.

Can we even safely fortify this area?

I guess what got Tentacle killed was being a RACIST!
Zombie picked her over me I guess, what race was the super zombie? No one knows.

This shop HAS food. 19 food ingredients, as I said. I'm having Azira cook for us as we speak. And it just has 6 entrances, so it should be fairly easy to secure compared to some other places.

Also you should probably take into account fatigue as well. Lindblum and Tindrli are flagging, but the rest are still fresh. Maybe we should go back to the hotel to rest before breaching anywhere else? *shrug*

Lindblum

Augur
Oh okay well than I'll go with your decision to stay.

Edit: With how well this is going you might want to consider King Of Dragon pass after this is over.

newcomer

Learned
:x

Azira, Tidrli, Artabanes, and Linblum are not concerned about losing Tentacle

:rage::mob:

Anabanana

Augur
OujH4.jpg

We're staying here for the night, apparently, so I get them started on barricading, trapping, cooking, and cleaning up the place.

hN8wz.jpg

The trapping goes well. The barricading... not so much.

MvbKx.jpg

Artabanes attempts to drown his sorrows in drink, but no one else cares to join him. Some bros you are.

More importantly, perhaps because the lack of proper tools, we can't make further progress on barricading. The location IS fully trapped, and the main door to the aisles is blocked, but... perhaps now that the survivors are fed (there is only one food ingredient left), it might be a good idea to move somewhere else for the night? Like the hotel, so you can get some rest?

2z02o.jpg

Everybody's flagging or exhausted, after all.

Or you could just stay here. The place is fully trapped, and exhausted people will fall asleep automatically anyway.

Anabanana

Augur
All right, we stay!

OnfYf.jpg

I have Azira modifying weapons through the night.

WMxO2.jpg

Everybody's bonding over Tentacle's death, I presume.

And it's already seven in the morning. The sun's up, and we can see zombies better now. Most importantly, we've heard the chopper. That means it'll be arriving in a day or two.

Abnvi.jpg

Lindblum was the only one who got any sleep at all last night.

Where should we go from here? Hotel to rest? Sims Street warehouse, where we should be rescued? Police station, to replenish our weapons and ammo, so we don't ever lose anybody again? Bear in mind that we need food too, so breaching shops might be a good idea - it's useless to be at the rescue location if all the guys simply starve to death.

tindrli

Arcane
Hotel!

Can you spread a good rumor about me? I'm the only one with Yellow... Tentacle

Thats because you dream about severing womans head!!!!

Since they're doing such a good job, I let everybody sleep on the nice soft comfy hotel beds, except Lindblum who's keeping watch.

dont do that again man.. you know how he get weird when hes left alone!!!

You also have two snacks. :)

wait, it cant be we ate all damn food!!!!

FUCK YOU BROS!!!!!.. FUCK YOU!!!!.. GOD DAMN.. Nobody asked me if i agree to help damn wright hunter!!!!.. shit, now who will raise a moral when everything else fail!!!

R.I.P Beautiful Tentacle. Your dildo moments will never be forgotten :(

and where the fuck are

A radio, a high-powered rifle, and a motion sensor. :)

did we got it??

bros, i will keep her dildo if you all agreee. maybe will find another woman "ALIVE" in this shitty town. Shit i will keep her body as well in a case we DON'T find any

Azira, Tidrli, Artabanes, and Linblum are not concerned about losing Tentacle

HELL NO!!! im still crying when no one is looking

Where should we go from here? Hotel to rest? Sims Street warehouse, where we should be rescued? Police station, to replenish our weapons and ammo, so we don't ever lose anybody again? Bear in mind that we need food too, so breaching shops might be a good idea - it's useless to be at the rescue location if all the guys simply starve to death.

I vote that we hit the rescue point without assaulting. just breach.. afterall tentacle is dead and nothing else matters . if we survive, one barricading the rest search for food. Food is the priority, we have enough ammo i think, and i don't know if its payable to actually search for that mystery person.. did anyone encounter it ever anyway???

BTW i vote against resting in hotel or anywhere except rescue building.. we 'll rest when we die anyway!!

Great updates BTW!!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
We should probably get some more food, then go to the rescue point and hole up. :salute:

I was pretty amused that we seemed not to care that Tentacle died back there. :troll:
Now, had she not been lesbian, we might have cared. M:

newcomer

Learned
Now, had she not been lesbian, we might have cared. M:

Maybe I need to remind you who uncovered the precious radio frequency :mob:

Let's go to school / to church, who knows whether we'll meet Tentacle's ghost

Lindblum

Augur
Hotel to sleep, apparently everyone is a pussy and is afraid to sleep on the floor.
Best do that before we have them pass out.

Overall plan:
Hotel> west warehouse > North West shops.

Tidrli did you turn Tentacle's body into a Dakimakura?
95709__468x_dakimakura-wives-001.jpg

Edit: how do I spoiler tag something? Spoiler tag success!

tindrli

Arcane
if you two dont stop talking shit about our fallen Tentacle i will start hitting you with her DILDZILLA +5 orgasms!!:deadhorse:

Tidrli did you turn Tentacle's body into a Dakimakura?
everyday a person learns something new :D

and Lindblum no, no you can not have her head!!!!

newcomer

Learned
Well, you need to remove the space on the first [ spoiler]

But I need to show you how it's done so I add the space.

Otherwise it becomes like
this

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom