Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Zafehouse Diaries!

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Anabanana

Augur
Most of you seem to be leaning conservative, so I decided to go with Dayyalu's plan - check out the factory, school, and hospital while continuing to search and modify. Let's get some recon action going!

FlF2z.jpg

So far, so good. tidrli hasn't died, and we've confirmed that all the buildings around us are positively infested with the suckers. Oh, and also creepy laughter from the school. Absolutely wonderful.

OoRuj.jpg

Oh, and the shop was attacked by a zombie. No biggie though, Tidrli took care of it.

xKCiH.jpg

The factory is far away, so I get tidrli and Lindblum cleaning up corpses while Azira continues to search and Tentacle continues to play with tools. And life has just decided to be awesome. We just got two more firearms, a bolt action rifle and a shotgun! Check out those stats!

Bolt action rifle

Weight: 2
Targets: Single
Close combat: 2
Assault: 4
Sniping: 5
Ease: 5
Quietness: 2
Ammo: .223R

Shotgun

Weight: 2
Targets: Multiple
Close combat: 5
Assault: 5
Sniping: 1
Quietness: 2
Ammo: 12ga

HOLY MOTHER OF- oh wait we don't have the right ammo for any of those guns at all OOPS :troll:

Meh, whatever. Anyway, Dayyalu also said to breach the least-infested place if there was still time before sundown. There is still time before sundown. Breaching the factory it is!

:mob:

EICAs.jpg

AND TRIUMPH IS OURS!

Here's our new supply list:

V7ymS.jpg

Notice that we can finally use our shiny new shotgun with those 12ga rounds over there!

So, what's next, team? Night is falling. Should we head back to the shop, where I left most of our food supplies, and start barricading/trapping? Or should we stay here, start searching the place (we should at least do one hour, in case there's a rescue clue), and take advantage of the large supply of tools to modify stuff? Here's what the factory will be like to defend:

u2RTc.jpg

Way, way more entrances than the shop. You can still get around this by trapping the place to hell and back though, even though that means you still might have to engage with zombies. Then again, trapping isn't a bad idea if you don't plan on making this a permanent ZAFEHOUSE.

Maybe we should send some people back to get food from the shop, if you plan to hole up here for the night? Or maybe you have an entirely different plan.

Your destiny is in your hands, Codex!

Lindblum

Augur
I'll search/ lookout either way.

I say trap this place to hell, if we spend the night here.
We have taken a nomad approach and its doing well for us so far.
Best rest some of the weary members.

Anabanana

Augur

Tentacle's tired, while the rest of you are fresh. After a while she'll become exhausted, and then some time after that she'll automatically pass out. We can't control when they rest, unless you're in a hotel *winkwink* *nudgenudge*

Though, it isn't THAT dire to have a member resting during a zombie attack, since they'll automatically wake up and fight, and you CAN direct them to move to other places, but you can't give them orders at all when they're resting, which might be mildly to extremely inconvenient, depending on the situation.

For now, if you choose to hole up for the night, she'll probably go to sleep at some point, but since the other members are awake and you probably have time to at least partially trap the place and you aren't planning on doing huge military movements, we should be fine.

tindrli

Arcane

Tentacle's tired, while the rest of you are fresh. After a while she'll become exhausted, and then some time after that she'll automatically pass out. We can't control when they rest, unless you're in a hotel *winkwink* *nudgenudge*

She better be tired god damnit as she used this dildo for more than one ocation today :D

famous codex dildzilla!!! +5 orgasms

Weight: 1
Targets: single
Close combat: 2
Assault: 2
Sniping: 1
Quietness: -9
Ammo: none needed

oihgqq.jpg

I say we retreat to the store and spend our night there.. factory just isnt good place for permanent zafehouse. anyway .. first hour at least everybody search place except Tentacle .. she'll be watching for zombies

Dayyālu

Arcane
Good. tindrli , bar the weird obsession with tentacles and sex toys - are you sure you want to reenact the ending of Prometheus? De gustibus...- is proving an effective fighter.

Now we have sniping and assault weapons.
The retreat to the shop is tempting... but here we have Guns, Tools even if the entrances are many.
Here we make our stand.
Azira and Tentacle on making traps.
Artabanes Cleaning corpses (clues and ammo!)
Tindrli will be on watch with the Bolt Action, ready to snipe the Ghasts.Give him the shotgun,he earned it. Hell,I misread.Didn't I found (check).....one...bullet....Fuck.
Lindblum will search, and in the free time write a desperate series of notes to be found by the next group of survivors.

Then, we Patrol and report back/Snipe Zombies around this location/keep Trapping or simply Watch and Rest if/when needed.
That School is tantalizing... a laughter? From whom?

And, of course, SHOTGUN. 'At this moment, i don't believe I have a healthier or more deeply felt respectfor any object in this universe than this here shotgun...'

tindrli

Arcane
Good. tindrli , bar the weird obsession with tentacles and sex toys - are you sure you want to reenact the ending of Prometheus? De gustibus...- is proving an effective fighter.

Tindrli will be on watch with the Bolt Action, ready to snipe the Ghasts.
'

hmmm that would be a great idea.. the only problem is the ammo for bolt rifle.. maybe i should use tentacles pubic hair and choke the ghasts!!!o_O

Here we make our stand.
if we gona make a night here.. i suggest one person searching ( lindblum or artabanes) and the rest of us set traps and make barricades.. and we need to bing all that food that we left in a store

Lindblum

Augur
Lindblum will search, and in the free time write a desperate series of notes to be found by the next group of survivors.
Dear Princess Celestia

This morning Tentacle was found dead apparently the head was sawed off and found in a jar right next to the body.
I'll do my best to keep everyone together.

Your faithful student.

Lindblum Iwamine
tumblr_mbr4x66w7X1rcz42jo3_500.jpg

Lindblum

Augur
Women can only lead to tension within the group resulting in you humans fighting over her.

Unless you can understand this fact you will never understand me.M:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Women can only lead to tension within the group resulting in you humans fighting over her.

Unless you can understand this fact you will never understand me.M:

' Day One

Lord of Truth and Order,
I found myself in this accursed country, to fight for the Law against the corrupted symbols of Druj. And now, I have found some companions. Have you sent them to me?
Or they are also corrupted and mad, like the world has become?

Azira and tindrli are good, fighting men. I have seen their resolve in battle. Despite that, tindrli seems a bit... weird around the only woman our group shelters, and his strange words have created much doubt in my mind. Are his motives not pure?

Tentacle is a genius. Even in young and undisciplined, her skills are incredible. But something in her is... amiss. Is she hiding something? Some slimy secret?

What can I say about Lindblum? He's useless in any discipline - he got some degree in 'Literature' of this inferior culture- and he thought it would be enough. So much arrogance , fit for his young age. Not only, more I know him, more I realize....he doesn't consider himself even human. What in the name of the Amesha Spentas is going on on his mind?!What madness?

On positive things, lot of stuff to clean. Even better, most of them are corpses. Good deeds indeed....'

tindrli

Arcane
And, of course, SHOTGUN. 'At this moment, i don't believe I have a healthier or more deeply felt respectfor any object in this universe than this here shotgun...'
:bro:

Anabanana

Augur

Now we have sniping and assault weapons.
The retreat to the shop is tempting... but here we have Guns, Tools even if the entrances are many.
Here we make our stand.
Azira and Tentacle on making traps.
Artabanes Cleaning corpses (clues and ammo!)
Tindrli will be on watch with the Bolt Action, ready to snipe the Ghasts.Give him the shotgun,he earned it. Hell,I misread.Didn't I found (check).....one...bullet....Fuck.

Yeeep. Also, you can't assign stuff to people, they just automatically use whatever item they think most effective.

if we gona make a night here.. i suggest one person searching ( lindblum or artabanes) and the rest of us set traps and make barricades.. and we need to bing all that food that we left in a store

I'll see if there's a good opportunity for re-breaching the store to bring over our food.

sparkling tentacle dildo

Iwamine Shuu

I see most of the survivors have started to go off the deep end already.

images

' Day One

Lord of Truth and Order,
I found myself in this accursed country, to fight for the Law against the corrupted symbols of Druj. And now, I have found some companions. Have you sent them to me?
Or they are also corrupted and mad, like the world has become?

Azira and tindrli are good, fighting men. I have seen their resolve in battle. Despite that, tindrli seems a bit... weird around the only woman our group shelters, and his strange words have created much doubt in my mind. Are his motives not pure?

Tentacle is a genius. Even in young and undisciplined, her skills are incredible. But something in her is... amiss. Is she hiding something? Some slimy secret?

What can I say about Lindblum? He's useless in any discipline - he got some degree in 'Literature' of this inferior culture- and he thought it would be enough. So much arrogance , fit for his young age. Not only, more I know him, more I realize....he doesn't consider himself even human. What in the name of the Amesha Spentas is going on on his mind?!What madness?

On positive things, lot of stuff to clean. Even better, most of them are corpses. Good deeds indeed....'

:bravo:

Then, we Patrol and report back/Snipe Zombies around this location/keep Trapping or simply Watch and Rest if/when needed.

You're curious? Why don't we go check it out? :)

Amen, brother. Amen.

tindrli

Arcane

ok i vote for that school but to Breach!!!! Nada de Assault or investigating.. maybe we can find a smiling pussie in the process:obviously:

ICbdC.jpg

Anabanana

Augur
So, we're staying at the warehouse for now. As per Dayyalu's plan, Azira and Tentacle are booby-trapping the place, Tidrli is on the lookout for z's, Artabanes is on corpse duty, and Lindblum, with his totally not useless Master's Degree in Library Sciences, is searching the place.

ltmSx.jpg

Aaaand what do you know?! We found our first clue, people! OUR FIRST RESCUE CLUE! Everybody's so happy they had an impromptu orgy then and there except Artabanes, who just kept frolicking with his corpses.

58E1Z.jpg

RELATIONSHIP UP!

Uqg1U.jpg

And the building in red is the place where we need to go to meet the chopper! It's right next to the police and hotel and two big shops presumably overflowing with food and tentacle dildos! Absolutely smashing! Of course, we'll still need a radio and the frequency or otherwise the chopper will just fly by us, but still. OUR FIRST RESCUE CLUE! WE'RE AMAZING! EVERYBODY'S AMA-

wpQzK.jpg

...Artabanes? No more delicious corpses for you. Bad boy. Bad, bad boy.

So yeah, while I sent Azira and Tidrli over to the shop to retrieve some snackage, Artabanes managed to trip over a corpse and make a racket, thus attracting zombies to the place. What should we do now? Continue with our previous plan to stay at the factory for the night? It's already somewhat trapped, after all, and if everybody, especially A CERTAIN SOMEBODY, can keep absolutely quiet from now on, they'll hopefully leave us alone. Or if that just spooked you and you think we should move on - where should we go? Back to the shop, where Azira and Tidrli already are? Or perhaps to another place? Try to breach the Sims Street warehouse? Maybe even indulge your curiosity about a certain building? :troll:

Lindblum

Augur
Well fuck...
Good thing I'm at the factory.

So currently Z's are swarming the store and not the factory right?

Anabanana

Augur
Zombies just attacked the factory. You even killed a zombie with a baseball bat, see? :D Also, since Artabanes made a loud noise at the factory, and then there was also a fight, more zombies will probably be attracted to the factory. You have traps and guns though, so you won't die if you stay at the factory. Probably.

The store seems to be relatively quiet, with just a small mob outside.

newcomer

Learned
tindrli

I almost mistaken that one with donald duck... until I noticed something strange with its mouth of course...

Plan.. let's see.. I vote for either breaching the nearest warehouse, or regroup at store then attack the house below the hospital

tindrli

Arcane
tindrli

I almost mistaken that one with donald duck... until I noticed something strange with its mouth of course...

Plan.. let's see.. I vote for either breaching the nearest warehouse, or regroup at store then attack the house below the hospital

:D you meant heavenly mouth

well we certainly need to search for more clues .. we need that damn radio and correct frequency so we could do that south house row breach run. with a little bit a luck we could find even a machete or two so i vote for breaching and searching for at least an hour per house

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I feel we should check out that laughter at the school.. :troll: Might be another survivor, eh? Might have a radio, eh?
Still, might also be a good idea to wait until it's light out. :M

Anabanana

Augur
Anabanana

After we find the radio & the freq, can we just hole up in the rescue location until the chopper come?

Yup, that's certainly possible! Be warned that special events might still happen though, so it's not like your safety is ever guaranteed :troll:

So far, I think we have an unanimous vote on breaching, but you seem divided on WHERE and WHEN to breach. The warehouse? Blitz through all the houses to the southeast? Or the school? Remember that three of you (Lindblum, Tentacle, Artabanes) are currently in the factory, and two of you (Azira, Tindrli) are at the shop, so you might not all be able to breach together. Would you like to regroup before breaching, or move separately? Would you like to wait until it's daytime to start your breach run?

newcomer

Learned
When? Of course right now! Let's get out from the factory ASAP. Before breaching anywhere, I want to regroup first & if possible let Tentacle sleep first before begin breaching

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom