Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Hitomi: My Stepsister (NSFWLF) (Genma's Turn)

Data4

Arcane
Brother None said:
Apparently they think Lolo Ferrari is attractive?
Which I'm pretty sure no other sane human thinks.

I'm pretty sure it's more that they think Dakota Fanning with Lolo Ferrari's tits is attractive.

Think about that for a minute.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Data4 said:
I'm pretty sure it's more that they think Dakota Fanning with Lolo Ferrari's tits is attractive.

a) Creepy

b) Her spine would still snap like a twig

c) Polypropylene breast implants (a NSFW wikipedia link, oddly enough) never look attractive on anyone

Data4

Arcane
Brother None said:
Data4 said:

a) Creepy

b) Her spine would still snap like a twig

c) Polypropylene breast implants (a NSFW wikipedia link, oddly enough) never look attractive on anyone

a) Japan. QED

b) Damn you and your physics, man! It's TITS!

c) HOLY FUCKED UP NIPPLE POSITIONING, BATMAN!

Also, Japan. QED.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Now that's insane, I've banged a (natural) 75 I girl, and I thought her tits were massive. That's just bizarre, who the hell gets turned on by that?

Data4

Arcane
Azael said:
Now that's insane, I've banged a (natural) 75 I girl, and I thought her tits were massive. That's just bizarre, who the hell gets turned on by that?

Japan. QED

Yeah, I know. Shutting up now.

Baley

Liturgist
Data4 said:
That's pretty hot. Should've used that in Push.

I'm declaring my thread on Lazy Hiatus until I find time in my busy schedule between Arcanum and Saints Row 2.

ElectricOtter

sportforredneck said:
I'm declaring my thread on Lazy Hiatus until I find time in my busy schedule between Arcanum and Saints Row 2.
Don't bother posting in this thread unless its a update, you cocktease.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
lulz, you can't hiatus a let's play that never really started.

Pretty lulzy, still

You really oughta pick up a game with a better art.

And some REAL incest. Step-sisting is not even incest, fuck.

You tell me, it's your avatar that looks like it's from some shitty let's steal an airship and save the world with the obligatory cute thing game

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Emotional Vampire said:
You tell me, it's your avatar that looks like it's from some shitty let's steal an airship and save the world with the obligatory cute thing game

Disciples? The turn based strategy game? I think most of the races in that finish the game by destroying the world.

xantrius

Liturgist
So hopefully there’s an awesome twist in this game ...

Anyway what is your favorite hentai game? Mine is the Science Fiction game ‘Kangoku Senkan ~Hidou no Sennou Kaizou Koukai~” (Prison Battleship). [I’ve only played three or four though, mind you]. The plot revolves around a captain of a battleship, with a crew who specializes in brainwashing, taking aboard a diplomatic envoy of officers [or something along those lines], two females; of an opposing faction, while pretending to be in liege with the females’ faction.
The game unfolds through a battle between the two groups, who’s going to outmaneuver who? …. Anyway the brainwashing- -which is started with altering their genome, through drugs etc.- - takes quite a long time, time the protagonist doesn’t have; lucky enough the process can be speeded up by subjecting the targets to, among things, surprise, surprise – sex; the higher level of ecstasy the more efficient it is. … .. Anyway once the targets have been affected they will act normally in the morning and afternoon, but afterwards the altering of their heart-minds will kick in. the subjects will think that they have to perform sexual duties; as part of them being officers. Albeit in the start of the brainwashing their personalities will fight it as such; fundamentally they can’t fight it, although there will be a conflict between their personalities, the old one and the new one. … … Over time the speed of the brainwashing is further enhanced by altering the subjects’ physiology to e.g. become more sensitive to sex and changing body parts. …. ..but alas! The protagonist has a dilemma! It will become boring, obviously, when the subjects are transformed into complete sex-creatures, no? Thus he tries to implement a mechanism in them, so that he with a remote-control can switch between their old personality and the new one, with a simple push of a button …. … ^^.. just imagine the conflicting emotions that’ll explode as they find themselves with their old personality in a new transformed body … (btw haven’t finished the game yet).

:allinthenameofsublimation:

hentai.jpg
:lol: :)

If people want real incest, I'll download the real incest game and give that a try, although that will cause the abandonment of this ugly arted piece of shite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom