Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Observe! The Sims 3 - a CDS tale

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
MINI-UPDATE - BATHROOM BREAK

bUOjP.jpg

The upside of being an adult is
xprkP.jpg

you can enjoy a diaper free existence
9ialo.jpg

while you stand tall and piss into the toilet

Most of us can, anyway.
CIu9b.jpg

Problems, Skyway?
:troll:

Hoax can into PC, fuckin' finally!!!! CHARACTER PROGRESSION!
kqHpo.jpg

So there's no woman in the house, the least masculine male is conscripted to make dinner for the bros
VpjHW.jpg

Many brave bros help themselves to what is probably a plateful of poison
iYjj6.jpg

Only one bro is wise enough to wait and see
2dnR3.jpg

And like a proper paranoid schizophrenic he prepares his meal in the basement
d8HZD.jpg

And cooks the contaminant free meal once everyone else has moved on
Bk2nh.jpg

Night descends, some bros slip right into slumber
qGNCd.jpg

Some bros need to rub one out in privacy of the shower
GcqL1.jpg

And some just don't give a fuck
h9bkX.jpg

Morning comes, and resident neat freak Kebab decides to do a little cleaning for his bros
esz5M.jpg

Ninjas in and out of the snoring Lund's room

Snags the stinky rags from Ghetto Prince Skyway's cell
fzGIx.jpg

Then finally into the cesspool of the resident slob
YZyeV.jpg

To deposit the day's filth :lol:

LundB goes to check his email only to find every PC slathered in ejaculate that smells like prunes and denture cream
25UvN.jpg

This is war...

Bruticis

That LundB fellow has got to GO. Is there some kind of poison DLC you can purchase?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
who's gonna make the first kiss?
:o

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
they might and come back with a

kid

LundB

Mistakes were made.
That LundB fellow has got to GO. Is there some kind of poison DLC you can purchase?

Lol good luck with your poisoning goals in 2012 bro.

You saw in this very update just how ineffective poison would be. Sim setup was clearly done properly, since that's a pretty accurate depiction of how I'd treat food prepared by Ed.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
One of my life dreams is to become so fat I can't get out of bed anymore, and then push my shit out of bed with the tip of my foot.

Cassidy

Arcane
You should restart this with the Jailbait mod LundB mentioned, if you didn't install it already.

Esquilax

Arcane
You should restart this with the Jailbait mod LundB mentioned, if you didn't install it already.

Yes, load this up with as many fucked up mods as possible.

I'm slightly disappointed in the cast, however. Good guys, but not Codex legends. Also needs more women, genetic or otherwise.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Well to be fair Esquilax, this is at its core a CDS tale, not a Codex one. A circlejerk within a circlejerk, if you will.

Though apparently work is being done so that the rest of the town is ready for primetime. This may or may not include a tranny mansion.

Cool name

Arcane
@ Menckenstein

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you are only using Ambitions for the Let's Play instead of all the expansion packs and stuff packs?

Modron

Arcane
@ Menckenstein

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you are only using Ambitions for the Let's Play instead of all the expansion packs and stuff packs?

Perhaps so he does not have to spend 300 dollars to get them all? EA readily refuses to lower the price/release compilations on sims 3 or hell even sims 2 at this point. Hell the only game with an even more outrageous price is that train sim with 1900 dollars worth of dlc.

This LP is only missing one thing Roguey digging through neighbors' garbage, spying through their windows, keeping a list, etc.

Norfleet

$300 to get them all? UMADBRO? I would sooner spend a week being continuously kicked in the crotch than pay that kind of money.

Cassidy

Arcane
$300 to get them all? UMADBRO? I would sooner spend a week being continuously kicked in the crotch than pay that kind of money.

5445.jpg
: In your decadence, you have allowed women to get out of the kitchen and even play videogames. Now face the consequences of the decline you and your fathers did nothing to stop as they let their manhood falter under feminazism.

:M

Seriously though, I strongly suspect female gamers are even more easily milked. Probably what Garriott thought when he began the development of his shitty facebook game.

You know, you could just play the game in the house of a ''friend'' who happened to ''own'' the expansion packs. :M

But that might make the game run even worse.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
What, that's it? Do I have to whip out some mods and do an incestuous rape basement LP or what? :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom