Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Observe! The Sims 3 - a CDS tale

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Gentleman and indeterminates, welcome to my fabulous Let's Play Observe of THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS EXPANSION, a CDS tale.

For those not "in the know", CDS is Codex Diversity Squad, a secret Codex splinter group whose strength comes from the diversity of its member base (white men under 50!!!)

Let's begin:

Launched from Steam, time to check in with the CDS bros and ask their opi--AAAHH MY EYES MY EARS
eVzYM.jpg

Bad Gamma Mamma Jamma

Back into the game, even on my masterwerk uberPC this game takes six years to load
K6MIy.jpg

Here's the world map of one of the two whole cities they let you choose from!
CTXlR.jpg

Time to assemble the crew!

I started off by asking for volunteers and picking a few victims to be turned into Sims. Prestigious bros were omitted as only the most dysfunctional and undesirable traits make a Sim interesting, otherwise they do stuff like wash their hands after they wipe their shitty ass.

Robot role call:

Ed123
UJBDs.jpg

Hoaxmetal
EAYpj.jpg

Bruticis aka Grandpa
GKcsz.jpg

Handsome Sexgod LundB
4VVO7.jpg

Self Insert
s8NUw.jpg

Marko thesoup Kebabitz
ahlnC.jpg

And finally rounding out the MAJESTIC Seven

Skyway MetalCraze Seventimes
UngVv.jpg

Family Portrait!
Iqkhy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruticis

Damn it, I do NOT have receding hair! You nailed the legs though and those socks, it's like you raided my underwear drawer.

Menckenstein

Now we've got our group of willing victims ready to go, it's time to pick a house...
yNh7m.jpg

...which everyone always tears down

I maximize the space on the tiny lot this prestigious group has purchased
ReBwe.jpg

I go through some revisions but the main goal is the same
IMp0c.jpg

Be ready for ITZ, diversity style
dYlBF.jpg

SHOOTY HOLES
a1OwZ.jpg

And now a brief overview of each floor
ATStf.jpg

Top floor(3): Lounge areas with minibar, chess sets, fooseball table, drafting table, tattoo machine

2nd floor, I panned out too far, ah well.
aLARa.jpg

The Dormitory: beds, showers, toilets, sinks, dressers in the middle outside the bathrooms

1st floor
ejoaw.jpg

Popamole console stations, dining area, kitchen

ITZ Bunker
pRLkt.jpg

Treadmills, weight machines, PC stations, laundry machines, toilet stalls, showers.

All in all it's a relatively minimal environment with focus on emotional engagement between majestic persons.

More on that in my next post.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:hmmm:
Did you just cheat yourself 2 million jewgold sims?
Also, pre 1.4 they had this bug which wold make the game crash in certain timezones... Roofles

Menckenstein

:hmmm:
Did you just cheat yourself 2 million jewgold sims?
Also, pre 1.4 they had this bug which wold make the game crash in certain timezones... Roofles
Yes. After Grimoire became the greatest selling entertainment product of all time Cleve issued DNA tests for all Codex residents. Those in the Twinbook ITZ Mansion are those who carry the sacred neanderthal DNA and were given enough funds to let them live comfortably up until the end times.

Menckenstein

The cage door opens and the biggest fucking retards most prestigious bros begin to explore their new environment and learn about their fellow inmates.

Skyway and Bruticis hit it off immediately, love at first sight!
hUfxs.jpg

Hoaxmetal and thesoup have the right idea and head off away from other lifeforms while Ed and Mr. Stein engage in idle banter

Scratch that love at first sight thing :lol:
dg7ZL.jpg

Ed123 uses some kind of Serbian Tupac Rap Majic on Mr. Stein, a sleeping spell?
Wnvgk.jpg

You can see the look of terror on everyone's face, Ed truly is a powerful wizard

thesoup aka KeBabitz thought he was safe alone on the couch, but the resident sexual predator has other ideas.
OWC4M.jpg

...with Ed in tow, like a lost puppy.

Escaping the quiet, rapey environment of the main floor, let us journey upstairs.

The most brojestical of activities becomes a race war, will White Hero LundB prove supremacy over African warlord Skyway?
eLEfX.jpg

5tHz5.jpg

And what of Hoaxmetal? Well, he's engaging in the most :obviously: of activities
uwYLn.jpg

Just look at the high level of concentration, he must be playing something incredibly deep like RoA or Darklands
JN3o4.jpg

Let's take a look at what exactly he's do--
nUqYZ.jpg

:what:

Hoax decides to get some tech support from resident Computer Whiz(tm) Bruticis
KumMb.jpg

"How do I computer?"
m4E9K.jpg

Look at these scum, blocking the TV while KeBabitz and LundB are broing it up in Madden NFL EA Sports 2012

"I will show how you computer!"
D7OCx.jpg

Latent homosexual thoughts from me, Ed wants to go swimming in the non-existent pool (trying to sell me some DLC EA?!)

Confrontation between Ed and Skyway. EArt begins to imitate life.
WnBKU.jpg

Computer Whiz Grandpa Bruticis is all business on the PC, escaping the raucous bullshit upstairs
2N4FX.jpg

JsKSR.jpg

ASL?
"14/F/Twinbrook"
Send nudez

And if you thought that was unsettling...
7jcTl.jpg

X7dGG.jpg

All this faggotry can only lead to one thing

Console gaming
E8lZF.jpg

If only Grandpa were around, he'd slap the dick out of their mouths.

Then he'd chain them to a PC until t--

"Fuck art!!! PC is all warmed up for you Hoax. I'm here to pop moles"
rYaUE.jpg

Well shit, no hope for any of these ones.

Cut to Hoax returning to confront his fears

"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... tickets."
qjP7v.jpg

We'll leave him to it.

And back to all that mole popping, wait a minute...

The smell of Grandpa's ointment sends the bros to the another couch, poor Grandpa.
JghXs.jpg

:foreveralone:

Next update? BLADDERMANIA.

Cassidy

Arcane
Did you install any loverslab style mod in this shit? Because this thread won't be the same without gratuitous pederasty and scoring jailbait.

763.jpg

And even better, a household appliance for changing gender. Definitively needed itt if modders did one.

Bruticis

I like the direction this is going. Ed seems so studious, taking mental notes in regard to who will be his first skin suit.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
This LP is incredibly unsettling, and is a perfect example of the sort of circle-jerking the Playground is known for.

I approve. Give us an update.

Edit: Also, "Inteen 3 Mod:This Mod enables all romance options (woohoo, pregnancy, marriage) across age ranges between Teen, YA, Adult and Elder in Sims 3. Also it will allow user-directed same sex pregnancy." http://lostaccount.wordpress.com/

It also has an abortion clinic mod apparently, though both seem to be hard to find the right versions of, since there was some modderfaggotry. If there are any suitable sims in the neighbourhood (there are sims outside the house, right? I don't really know how the game works), this could have amusing results tho. May not be worth the effort depending on how complicated it is to plug in.

Bruticis

You sure know a lot about the sims and the mods for someone that "doesn't really know how the game works". What's really going on here?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
OH SHIT I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!!!11!

Have I ever shown you a picture of what you would call my 'man-cave', Brut?

8UZHI.jpg

Bruticis

OK, I LOL'd, well played sir.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom