Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's ALL Play Haven & Hearth: The Founding of Codexia

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
poocolator said:
ERM.... check out Virgil's claim, it's massive! Seriously, he isn't amusing any longer. We'll have to deal with him because this is threatening our land.
I don't see Virgil's claim as a threat. It's to the North which we've never really used anyway. I'm happy for him to have that area and Codexia can expand West.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Avu said:
No just no. We have enough empty houses and enough hermits that plant their own shit and only use the village as chat server. Don't build anymore houses.

When the hordes of niggers italians come with pitchforks and torches to bring forth ITZ, the hermits will be the ones who survive!

denizsi

Arcane
I got everything. Murder, Swordsmanship, Melee 75, Marksmanship 50 along plenty other industrial skills to help with massive grinding, and was just raising my attributes finally, patiently ever waiting to start hunting Codexians down one by one Sith style. Obviously, I've taken swimming at some point without even noticing it and I... drowned. Like Kaiserin. Fuck it, I'm quitting. I can't endure this shit again.

Best of wishes to fellow Codexians! Show 'em Italians!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, that is pretty weak actually.

What was your Strength and Constitution like before you fucked yourself over?

... and did you actually have a sword and any decent equipment or did you plan on doing it with a Q10 stone axe while wearing a leather cape?

denizsi

Arcane
Thanks for the insight. The truth is I didn't die, and now I have a clearer idea about your capabilities.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
denizsi said:
Thanks for the insight. The truth is I didn't die, and now I have a clearer idea about your capabilities.
Good for you. We're quaking in our boots.
quaker_1.jpg

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I've been enjoying reading these threads for the last few days, so I decided to have a go at the game myself. It seems like good fun so far.

I've built myself a boat, and am sailing and having a look around now, and I plan to eventually make my way to Codexia. My character's name is Rusik.

I'm not sure if I have the patience needed for the grinding needed to really participate in this game, but we'll see how it goes!

Avu

Liturgist
Does anyone even read that thread where they tell you not to get swimming like ever?

Avu

Liturgist
We will put you down before you cause too much trouble for us.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I drowned! I accidentally clicked the water trying to dig clay :(

Edit: OK. Now that I have a new char, what kind of skills are needed in Codexia? What skills are needed there right now?

This is so I can specialize in something useful.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
JarlFrank said:
Guize I joined up, playing a female char named Freyja, now I'd like to go to Codexia kthx.

DefJam101 said:
Right, made a character. Not sure how to get to Codexia...

are you guys still there? I'll come pick you up

Ashery

Prophet
CrusaderTemplar said:
I have a linen cloth making business going on pfft!

What's your tailoring?

Doubt you're higher than my 50, so unless it's for something of personal use, wait for me to log in to refill the baskets.

We also need a better loom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom