Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let us play a little game...

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I've been enjoying the lessons and would like them to continue. Don't let the haters get to you.

nomask7

Arcane
I've been enjoying the lessons and would like them to continue. Don't let the haters get to you.

Yeah, damn those haters, with their crazy prejudices about kiddie torture. How wonderful would everything be without those haters!

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Sometimes people say things they don't mean literally. Sometimes they use hyperbole - exaggeration for comedic or dramatic effect. You should know this already. I very much doubt that Black Cay actually tortures children.

ClaviculaZ

Novice
I had almost finished writing a replay to Nomask's last longer post when I saw that the thread will not be continued. I will post it anyway and people who aren't interested in it can ignore it.:

I personally know people who "just do" things. For a few, they do come naturally, yet most people have to actively open the doors.
As the Buddha said: "Thus you shall train yourself". As for my own experience, some doors opened more or less effortlessly,
while others took a lot of preparation. After that preparation, it was basically like pressing a light switch, but preparation came first.
Everywhere around the world, the traditional concept of initiation is completely based on the idea of some kind of
spiritual training, and for good reason (I recommend Mircea Eliade, R. Guénon and J. Evola as three of many valuable
sources). As for example, there are countless reports of people who went into delirious states after spontaneous Kundalini
awakenings. "Schizophrenia" is another of many phenomenons which are oftentimes caused by unfinished/misguided spiritual breakthroughs.
What has been taught in this thread are traditional methods of approaching transcendence and dealing with possible
repercussions. The whole stuff about sacrificing orphans (I actually don't know where that was written) is a different issue.
I haven't even read thoroughly through those parts of the thread, as they belonged to the whole debate on ethics and I am only
interested in the practical application of the methods which are presented here .
I think the whole discussion has taken place far too much on a personal level which is a problem oftentimes occuring in debates
such as these. Agassi might be a despicable individual (which is something that I can't judge and I won't put any effort into
finding out about that), yet she's not a part of my personal surroundings and I won't change her or her moral code over the
internet. Moreover, the truth doesn't rely on the person who spoke it, so discussions on the mental state or the personal integrity
of people who argue about abstract concepts don't necessarily lead to anything. Hence, I don't provide acceptance to that person,
but to the methods which are discussed here. Of course, as soon as I read something like "and to become a true occult master, you now have
to sacrifice an orphan" (some medieval/renaissance grimoires actually included passages like this by the way), I will react
differently. The practical methods which we actually have in this thread until now are the decoy, the "ouchie method" (this one is
actually rather unconventional) and the approaches to protection; everything else was about the underlying theories.
With regard to the Adam and Lilith part which you mention, I have read all of it before in several sources (the same applies for
everything else that she has written on theory as well), even though I, admittedly, can't give you the exact quotations off the
top of my head, since semitic mythology/symbolism isn't my main interest at all. The Talmud, as well as several qabalistic and
gnostic sources come to mind, though. Modern occultism picked that up and Lilith is idealized all throughout western LHP
orders. Here again, I would like to point out that one has to differentiate between the facts and how one personally feels
about those facts.
And since you mention underworld travels with regard to my "bullshit meter", they have been part of the entire religious history
of mankind, starting with ancient shamanism (read Eliade's study on Shamanism and M. Harner's "The way of the Shaman" for a start; the latter source has its weaknesses, but the whole concept of underworld travels is dealt with in great detail),
continuing with Northern mythology, where Hel's realm is associated with acquiring knowledge etc.
Where do you think the rather amusing idea of the "hollow earth" came from? Mythology taken literally.
And demon summoning goes as far back as ancient Egypt. All this doesn't mean that one has to approve of it, but it remains a fact.
Don't get me wrong, you seem to be a very intelligent and likeable person, but at this point, you seem to lack some knowledge about
certain details of religious history. I can recommend you a large number of sources if you are interested, so you can read it up yourself. Before that has been done, one can't seriously discuss such things.

Last edited:

nomask7

Arcane
Sometimes people say things they don't mean literally. Sometimes they use hyperbole - exaggeration for comedic or dramatic effect. You should know this already. I very much doubt that Black Cay actually tortures children.

Do you even read what she writes? How is this anything but a plan that she must take very seriously unless you think she's nothing but a troll:

But it is also important to say that the Left Hand does not mean you need to enjoy being a horrible person. I do not enjoy hurting people myself.

It just happens my true desire is unattainable without first attaining mastery of a particular technique which is considered out of bounds by even some of the darkest Sorcerers alive.

Or dead, for that matter.

So the choice was simple. Do I renounce to my dream or do I become a horrible person?

Let us answer with another question.

What purpose does being a nice person serves if it doesn't allow me to attain my true desire?

It is merely another obstacle.

So you destroy yourself, just as you destroy others.

I believe it all comes to this.

How far are you willing to go for that which is your true desire?

If the answer isn't 'as far as it takes' or if you don't really mean it, then you don't deserve it.

Some would even say, to enjoy evil is not the True Left Hand. The True Left Hand is to be indifferent to evil.

As they say, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

And sometimes you have to sacrifice a few orphans to make a spell.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/let-us-play-a-little-game.92405/page-6#post-3482282

nomask7

Arcane
And since you mention underworld travels with regard to my "bullshit meter", they have been part of the entire religious history
of mankind, starting with ancient shamanism (read Eliade's study on Shamanism and M. Harner's "The way of the Shaman" for a start; the latter source has its weaknesses, but the whole concept of underworld travels is dealt with in great detail),
continuing with Northern mythology, where Hel's realm is associated with acquiring knowledge etc.
Where do you think the rather amusing idea of the "hollow earth" came from? Mythology taken literally.
And demon summoning goes as far back as ancient Egypt. All this doesn't mean that one has to approve of it, but it remains a fact.
Don't get me wrong, you seem to be a very intelligent and likeable person, but at this point, you seem to lack some knowledge about
certain details of religious history.

I didn't say anything about these things not being part of history. I said I've never heard of anyone being killed by such things. Not a single source has mentioned someone being killed by a summoned demon. A short psychotic episode would be the worst you'd have to experience if things went wrong. So why all the "this is serious dangerous shit" attitude?

Because she's a huge try hard, that's why.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014

Do you even read what she writes? How is this anything but a plan that she must take very seriously unless you think she's nothing but a troll:

But it is also important to say that the Left Hand does not mean you need to enjoy being a horrible person. I do not enjoy hurting people myself.

It just happens my true desire is unattainable without first attaining mastery of a particular technique which is considered out of bounds by even some of the darkest Sorcerers alive.

Or dead, for that matter.

So the choice was simple. Do I renounce to my dream or do I become a horrible person?

Let us answer with another question.

What purpose does being a nice person serves if it doesn't allow me to attain my true desire?

It is merely another obstacle.

So you destroy yourself, just as you destroy others.

I believe it all comes to this.

How far are you willing to go for that which is your true desire?

If the answer isn't 'as far as it takes' or if you don't really mean it, then you don't deserve it.

Some would even say, to enjoy evil is not the True Left Hand. The True Left Hand is to be indifferent to evil.

As they say, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

And sometimes you have to sacrifice a few orphans to make a spell.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/let-us-play-a-little-game.92405/page-6#post-3482282
It's pretty obviously a joke.

nomask7

Arcane
It's pretty obviously a joke.

Hoodoo didn't think it was a joke. Nobody except you thinks it was a joke.

Mind you, elaborate trolling carried out over several years doesn't count as "a joke". But I even doubt it's trolling. Agassi seems to be too knowledgeable and involved in the occult for realz to be a troll.

Being as you are a narcissistic psychopath, you're probably pretending it's a joke just so you don't have to admit to anyone you want to associate with a woman who plans to torture children - far worse even than being a kiddie rapist, mind you.

You're either pretending you don't understand or you're really bad at judging character. Either way, it's time I ignored your pathetic ass. Bye.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Why wouldn't I want to associate with a woman who plans to torture children? It's not like I have kids.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Agassi was talking jokingly probably but child sacrifice and its relationship with the occult and what have you is very real. Still, if she wants to hang herself talking about it then let her, or at least participate without running a good thread into the ground with butthurt and name-calling. :( I really enjoy your posts otherwise nomask.

nomask7

Arcane
Agassi was talking jokingly probably but child sacrifice and its relationship with the occult and what have you is very real. Still, if she wants to hang herself talking about it then let her, or at least participate without running a good thread into the ground with butthurt and name-calling. :( I really enjoy your posts otherwise nomask.

Oh please.

Another vacuous poster defending an obvious monster. Gimme a break.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
am not defending shit man, get off yr weiner horse. if agassi wants to talk about child sacrifice il talk about give me a fucking break but if we can all get down and talk our own shit, getting our own kicks out of the content manifestoed - im right here cunt. No neeed for namecalling. String a person out if you dont like their content. this the internet fffs

i really like your posts man, out of all the circejerking posted here your in my top 5 but agassi in there too; magical theory is my tonic and you messed it up for me :(

make a thread against this shit and il glad participate, but this agassi's game let her play it

Hiisi

Savant
I'd like to join the game if it continues later. I should have more time for it then. Thanks for writing the lessons so far; it was fun.

Hoodoo didn't think it was a joke. Nobody except you thinks it was a joke.

I don't know if it was literally true or a joke or a didactic device, but whatever the things Agassi may practise herself, no particular course of action was advocated in this thread. She said that repeatedly.

The thread was about witchcraft, not what should be done with it, nor about the banal discussion about ethics. Acknowledging that one may get rich by killing and robbing people doesn't mean one should go and do it. Even discussing how to do it, or learning to shoot or fight for whatever purpose, doesn't mean one should go and do it. No one said anyone *should* relinquish whatever it is they consider to be moral.

I do understand your position; I've written some modest things elsewhere to defend one like it. It isn't new or interesting or worth insisting upon, especially in a discussion expressly not about ethics. Both sides have considered the arguments a long time ago, and come to different conclusions. Even without the metaphysical significance of the left hand of God, of which I know nothing beyond this thread, there doesn't seem to be a way to decide which ends are higher than others except by one's personal inclination. Breaking whatever resistance to the extension of one's will, to the achievement of what one considers beautiful or desirable, is lower than, for example, treating others as "ends in themselves" or with compassion because... why? Because compassion is good? Well, following the word of God is better. The achievement of one's desire is better. There. You could argue then that it is good to disregard compassion, to fight against it and crush it into the dust, insofar as it interferes with ends one considers higher. Which people have done, and have sincerely held that conviction.

We can go around this problem forever and try to convince each other of why one position is better. If you want, you can quote the above to start a new thread and then we can play Nietzsche and the Christians or whatever as long as the people on either side have the patience. But here you keep insisting about morality in a game that does not care about it at all.

Last edited:

nomask7

Arcane
Acknowledging that one may get rich by killing and robbing people doesn't mean one should go and do it.

You don't seem to have been paying attention. I'm not arguing against torture because there's a theoretical discussion about its value. I'm arguing against torture because there's actually a young woman here who plans to torture people. I always knew this topic was important but even I was disappointed to learn how far Agassi was willing to go and how coldly she was willing to apply her idea that there's no objective evil and that she's entitled to do whatever she wants.

Mind you, I'm not arguing against murder and other rather common and rather mundane activities. I can't tell someone that murder is absolutely crossing a line in a world where death is natural. Everyone dies some day.

Torture is completely different, especially of children who can't even begin to deal with it psychologically. Of course, how bad it is depends partially on how intense the pain that is caused and for how long. I get the impression Agassi is going for intense.

I have nothing but contempt for people who want to keep treating her like just another quality poster and I'm not sorry and never will be if I caused this thread to end prematurely.

nomask7

Arcane
The reason no one can make a dent in her via argumentation is that her perspective has nothing to do with arguments. It's the rationalisation and manifestation of a personality type:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

That intro reads like custom FBI profile about Agassi.

She's a little special. Like every other psychopath (who often don't know enough about psychology to realise that they are one).

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
You made a big deal out of ignoring Agassi, yet you keep clicking "view ignored content" so you can come back in here and whine about this thread.

iqzulk

Augur
This thread needs a hefty dose of moderatorial action, that's what.

Oh well, too late for that anyway.

Last edited:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Why wouldn't I want to associate with a woman who plans to torture children? It's not like I have kids.

Spoken like a psychopath.

You made a big deal out of ignoring Agassi, yet you keep clicking "view ignored content" so you can come back in here and whine about this thread.

Spoken like a psychopath.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Instead of calling me names, why not explain why it is that you can't stay away from this thread you're supposedly ignoring?

Cool name

Arcane

It's not the haters. While thus far the results of my little experiment have been surprising, a forum is not a good place for this in the long run. The untidiness is merely representative of this.

I need to be able to keep everything tiddy, clean, and organized. Moreover, I need the ability to filter 'noise.' My problem is not that stuff is being argued, but that much of what is being argued was already explained and dealt with in the first three lessons. And still, I can't neither end it nor keep it separated from the articles and the actually valuable discussion.

This creates a problem. What I jokingly call witchtongue is merely a very specific form of high context language. The defining characteristic of high context language is that the words themselves are almost meaningless. This discussion itself is an example of what happens when you take high context language and get tangled with words. This is particularly important here, as most westerners find it hard to understand high context languages. Not because they are dumb or anything, but because both the germanic languages and the romance languages, and the cultures they reflect, are markedly low context ones, with a predisposition towards the explicit and the technical. Thus the less control I have over the context and the more we get tangled in words, the less you are going to understand what I am saying.

And this entire debacle is a very impressive demonstration of what happens when people gets tangled in words when dealing with high context language. The arguments can be pretty much summed as 'I don't understand figurative speech' and 'What does reading between the lines means?' The problem is that someone who just wanders into the thread will be unable to differentiate 'people tangled in words' from 'valuable discussions' - Which cancels the point of having this in an open forum to begin with.

Now, while you and I can ignore the discussion, my associates can't. They will not become confused by it, but when we have pretty much three pages of pure bloat, it is quite bothersome. Moreover, while a few of them are interested in my experiment, they have no intention of participating if to do so means they, people who has been doing this their entire life and who in some cases has been formally and traditionally trained, has to deal with Nomask and the like. They go 'Meh. Too much tryhard amateur.'

Which is exactly the problem here. We all had to deal with such losers before, people who read a couple of books and believe they can argue a lot while lacking the experience necessary to put the context in High Context Language. I mean, from what I seen while unlogged he's still going over the 'succubus' thingie - Which was me trolling him. Duh.

And this one is entirely my fault, but even the one or two who would just ignore him instead of considering his very existence offensive can't actually join the forum without jumping through hoops. One is the validation process, and maybe the trial time when you are being moderated if they still do that. Another is the fact at least one of them can't even entertain the idea of coming to such a place without stacking proxies and encrypted networks. And even then, can I actually put one of my best friends through all that and the risk it signifies? I am of the left, but I am not a bitch. And when it comes to her, I am one hundred percent of the right.

Not to mention lately this place has been slow as fuck for me. It is probably because of the proxies, the networks, and me being on the other side of the world, but really... A few minutes to load a page? >.<

So while the experiment itself has been successful in more ways than one, and while I actually think some of you have actual potential and thus feel a bit responsible, the 'method' has been a mistake from the beginning. I should instead have made it on my private blog, as it was the original intention, and simply post the link here. But that did create a few problems itself: My blog is, well, private for a reason. Personal information, selcas, photographs, videos, and so on. Plus no silly online persona. Which is why I did it this way instead.

Which brings me back to square one, only with the certainty the little experiment actually works better than intended.

Last edited:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Let's be honest, the real reason is you can't deal with the shame of forfeiting the Seoul Sorcerous Showdown when I threw down the gauntlet, and now flee into obscurity where you can remain the most formidable magician. There's no shame in losing to someone like me since that's just the natural order of the world, but it is good that you are finally ending your attempts to teach the Codex inferior magics as your surrender demanded:

In light of this, I'm afraid you are doomed to fall before my overwhelming sorcerous power, and will most likely end up melting like the witch in Wizard of Oz or something. If you acknowledge that I am the Supreme Sorcerer of the Codex, cease trying to teach Codexers your inferior magics, and surrender at least 2 of your accounts to my control, I shall consider being merciful and calling off the duel.

I'm still waiting on the surrender of 2 alts and public declaration that I am the Supreme Sorcerer of the Codex. Your admission that I'm the coolest and best looking person on this website was not adequate, as it was a simple statement of well-known fact.

Once the alts are delivered and the declaration is made, this thread may end.

nomask7

Arcane
I mean, from what I seen while unlogged he's still going over the 'succubus' thingie - Which was me trolling him. Duh.

Sure it was. All through history magicians have been concerned about proper protection while summoning or dealing with demons. Just to troll. Uh huh.

Sorry, the fact is they're all just a bunch of deluded try hards who are afraid of their own hallucinations. You have absorbed their deluded viewpoint without much in terms of actual critical thinking, and your lenghty parroting is clearly within that framework. None of it is a joke or trolling despite what a psychopath like you might want to pretend afterwards.

Cool name

Arcane
Oh my, LOL.

You are now actually going to leave me messages for me to see when logged off? 'Kay. I am going to answer this one to show everyone the kind of tryhard amateur you are.

So you say I wasn't trolling and it is just an excuse. Let us see...

1. I said several times I was never not going to teach something because it was too dangerous.

2. I said several times I was not going to teach you spells, nor rituals, nor methods.

3. I said several times it was sink or swim.

And these three things have been consistent through the entire thread, except for my answer to your question.

Which was, pretty much, 'It is too dangerous for me to teach you the method I use, because I don't want you to hurt yourselves.'

:lol:

Moreover, in the very post I quoted several times in the answer,

1. I had written the basics for becoming willingly possessed by so called demons, which anyone with two neurons to rub together would see as far more dangerous than calling forth succubi and incubi.

2. I had joked about how succubi and incubi being 'predatorial' was actually a nice thingie.

And what did I write in my answer to you as the reason why you shouldn't try such thing yet?

Their predatorial nature being dangerous.

:roll:

The amusing thing is that you actually believe yourself to be smart.

Keep noobing.

I'm still waiting on the surrender of 2 alts and public declaration that I am the Supreme Sorcerer of the Codex. Your admission that I'm the coolest and best looking person on this website was not adequate, as it was a simple statement of well-known fact.

Once the alts are delivered and the declaration is made, this thread may end.

I can give you Black Cat and Agassi if you want. I would have send you the passwords as soon as you posted if it weren't because of all the old conversations stored on the accounts. It would be pretty bad for me to allow you to read what was meant as private when sent to me.

If you tell me how to delete old conversations, or if you can get a mod to delete all the conversations in both Agassi and Black Cat, I'll send you the passwords. And post the declaration before doing so.

Last edited:

iqzulk

Augur
So, this really is a farewell or something?

P.S. Somehow, I get the feeling of being inside an existential European art flick. Shit kind of doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

nomask7

Arcane
Oh my, LOL.

You are now actually going to leave me messages for me to see when logged off? 'Kay. I am going to answer this one to show everyone the kind of tryhard amateur you are.

So you say I wasn't trolling and it is just an excuse. Let us see...

1. I said several times I was never not going to teach something because it was too dangerous.

2. I said several times I was not going to teach you spells, nor rituals, nor methods.

3. I said several times it was sink or swim.

And these three things have been consistent through the entire thread, except for my answer to your question.

Which was, pretty much, 'It is too dangerous for me to teach you the method I use, because I don't want you to hurt yourselves.'

:lol:

Moreover, in the very post I quoted several times in the answer,

1. I had written the basics for becoming willingly possessed by so called demons, which anyone with two neurons to rub together would see as far more dangerous than calling forth succubi and incubi.

2. I had joked about how succubi and incubi being 'predatorial' was actually a nice thingie.

And what did I write in my answer to you as the reason why you shouldn't try such thing yet?

Their predatorial nature being dangerous.

:roll:

The amusing thing is that you actually believe yourself to be smart.

Keep noobing.

Still reading my messages like a perpetually butthurt narcissist. Are you almost always butthurt? Because that's typical of a narcissist, and it seems like you are. You just have to read my stuff and see if there's some retort you can think of, no matter how insignificant.

My first memory of you after you came back as Agassi is you being butthurt. I wouldn't have noticed but you were actually quoting and attacking me. Apparently, I'm able to awaken your insecurities just by having a good self-esteem. That's a little fucked up, don't you think?

I have a bit more self-esteem than the usual codexer, for obvious reasons, and of course this has provoked you for years. One has to wonder, since you've been butthurt about me for so long, and you believe you possess great powers, why am I not already dead? It would be appropriate, wouldn't it? Murdering me since you could never hope to defeat me in an argument, and I'm the only one with the spine to stand up to your moral insanity.

Let us get this straight once more, you're a monster. I hope your kind will be eradicated from the universe forever. Every left hand path psychopath is an affront to Goodness, Beauty, and Justice. They're blackholes sucking light out of the world, always taking, never giving back. You never create, you never contribute. All you do is consume. You're literally a sort of hole of darkness. This would probably be the best definition of a loser. Someone so fail that the world will be worse off due to their existence.

Always taking, never giving back. That's not what humans do. It's what demons do. Are you sure you haven't been demon possessed since you were a child? Because that would explain a lot. Then again, so would genetics.

Oh you're leaving? Good riddance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom