Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Restored Content Mod + M4-78 Droid Planet Mod Thread

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Liberal said:
So this mod has mostly everything TSLRP was supposed to have?
Yes, plus a release date!

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I've been playing it with the 1.5 mod. This is my second replay of the game. The first one was fun. The second one was meh. This one is pretty fun too.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is there somewhere I can read the changes from the last version so I can decide if it's worth downloading or not?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Never got around to trying TSL mods: TSLRCM lists some compatible mods, but are all of these compatible with each other?

Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1) by Ulic is COMPATIBLE
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0) by Zbyl is COMPATIBLE
Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco is COMPATIBLE

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Look at the files the mods put in your Override folder. If they do not modify any common 2DAs you should be fine.

Reminds me of NWN modding nostalgia.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
FFFFFFFFFFuuu the Jedi masters gathered at the Enclave that I have to kill won't turn hostile. Tried reloading. Reloading game. Going to another planet and coming back. No dice.

Are there any handy console commands to turn an NPC hostile?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Otherwise known as the restored content mod for Kotor 2. When should I start seeing new content? I'm about to play, and I have this irrational fear that despite the fact that I used the installer and everything seemed to go fine, it is in fact not installed. I know, it's a silly feeling. What's the earliest thing I should expect?

racofer

Thread Incliner
What's the earliest thing I should expect?
Interconnection.

But on a side note, you shouldn't see anything on Peragus as far as I remember since that was the only actual finished part of the game (yea, it was that bad). Now stop being a lazy ass and go read the changelog, they have it on their website (perhaps even within the mod) with individual changes per location they've added/modified/completed in the game.

relootz

Scholar
Let us know if this patch really improves the game and especially the ending, cause i am wanting to replay KOTOR 2 for quite a while now.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I already told you in the other thread zerotol. It does make the game feel more complete, and it ties up several loose ends on Malachor. Some stuff on Malachor just screams MOD in your face though, like when you rescue your party members. Unless Stoney changed that according to my suggestions in one of the later releases that is. And afaik, I think you should start seeing new content on Telos.

All in all it's a pretty good addition to a fine game.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
There's a lot more stuff involving the HK-50s, Droid Factory aside. I don't think the scene where HK-47 tortures a captured HK-50 was in the game before.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
relootz said:
So does it fix the game enough to warrant a replay?

I'd put it like this: If you liked the original enough for a full playthrough, the TSLCRM makes it worth a replay. If not, it won't.

zodden

Scholar
Cool deal :)

1. Description:
----------
Restores a lot of cut content in KOTOR (TSL).

After installing a mod, it is suggested that you start a new game. However, loading earlier savegame from Peragus (before entering Ebon Hawk for the first time), should work as well. DO NOT start playing mod with save after entering the Hawk - it might even break your game.

Saves from version 1.5 "should" work after installing version 1.6 but It is still suggested to start new game.

If the mod has been installed correctly, your launcher will change.

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/f123/ ... -1307.html

Drakron

Arcane
Does it "fix" the fact I do not want to play a 5 year old game that I hated?

zodden

Scholar
Drakron said:
Does it "fix" the fact I do not want to play a 5 year old game that I hated?

I think its a great game. At release it was flawed. Missing important content and buggy but was still overall not bad. With the patch and some other mods? Its gotten a whole lot better.

They said the same thing about bloodlines at launch and look what fans did for that game. These guys released their first final fan patch only a few months ago and have already updated.

chuft

Augur
Thanks.

Which should be installed first?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom