Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

vazha

Arcane
Would probably make an intellectual brawler, like his barbarian abominations in PoEs. God I hate that system

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Would probably make an intellectual brawler, like his barbarian abominations in PoEs. God I hate that system

I kind of like it because it shows the myopic impacts of being that far up your own ass and also how stupid things get when you use traditional stat names but don't draw any distinction between physical and non-physical (generally, magical) abilities.

Diggfinger

Arcane

again-guess-whos-back-again.gif

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Burger Becky claimed she had the source code, though we didn't hear anything else about it after Oster asked for it. :M

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

American politics are retarded. How is the individual freedom to own a firearm not a liberal policy? Literally the LIBERTY to own a firearm, to protect your LIBERTY.
But, of course, americans are retarded in general, and they extrapolate from their holy scripture that this means everyone should be able to own an AA missile launcher (for self defense).

The conservative and liberal ends of the political spectrum are really more labels than descriptions as politics have drifted considerably since they were first used that way.

Classical liberalism is primarily on the conservative side of the American political spectrum. The current liberal end of the spectrum is primarily descended from the progressive movement, which was was very keen on putting more regulation of all types in place.

For a long while the liberal side of the political spectrum still held to some classical liberalism concepts like freedom of speech and such, but they have even largely turned away from that in more recent decades.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Neal Hallford replying

Deadfire was awesome. And the same thing happened with Betrayal at Krondor...slow sales initially but it ended up being one of Dynamix's bestselling titles. I didn't get a watch though, just my team dissolved, and my sequel cancelled.

The Roxor Special?

Kruyurk

Learned

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Sawyer has the tastes of a pregnant woman.

(this is a video of him making and eating a chunky peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwich)

rojay

Scholar
What kind of savage puts peanut butter on both slices of the sandwich?
The sort of person who puts things in between the peanut butter in a sandwich. For example, sliced bananas and honey.

Fuck man, sometimes I use cashew butter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom