Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Zanthia

Novice
Shaving off that moustache has made him look about 10 years younger than he did recently, which is still 10 years older than he actually is.

deuxhero

Arcane
Can someone with a Twitter account ask if New Vegas's microfusion cells are supposed to be the same device F1's Power Armor description mentions ("Powered by a micro-fusion reactor")?

Moink

Cipher
Someone uploaded the previously thought lost part 2 of the 2020 Fallout: New Vegas charity stream:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Rage against the dying of the light:

F5D154RasAAnnxd

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Another one for you superfans. This time it's Cyberpunk 2077 2.0

Timestamped at 9:01 as he is making strange faces without technical issues this time.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Like Cain, Sawyer has succeeded in accomplishing all his life's ambitions and is content to coast with his large salary for as long as he can.

I did everything I wanted to do so now it’s fine if someone domes me out of nowhere.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Like Cain, Sawyer has succeeded in accomplishing all his life's ambitions and is content to coast with his large salary for as long as he can.

I did everything I wanted to do so now it’s fine if someone domes me out of nowhere.

I'm okay with it too if someone closer wants to take him up on the invitation.

Artyoan

Arbiter
"I did everything I wanted to do so now it's fine if someone domes me."
"I'd love to make a turn-based game someday."

He now wants to live. He paused and changed strategy.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
I know this is more of a joke on Josh's part but I definitely wouldn't mind a Pillar 3 even with less budget than 120 million

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom