Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Is Troika Dead?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Don't think so, Brios. I think it's fair. If he acts like a dumbfuck, he gets the title.

If he wants to keep insulting me unwarranted, that means he's acting like a dumbfuck. Ever since he got back all he did was post 2 (4 now) insult posts about me. To what end? What's the point? If he can't engage in civil discussion, he's very much a dumbfuck.

Quite frankly I am tired of his shit. At least Fez and Otaku make it clear to me that they're just kidding instead of inciting this bullshit every time.

Briosafreak

Augur
You started the heat with inflamatory remarks on the newbit and continued to attack everything Troika related like a zealot, causing the tension. Role Player did two posts hostile to you in this topic, you did many against eevryone that went against your views. Since there`s an habit of beeing too opinative on the news at the Codex i don`t think people should mind what you did, but still with putting your views like that comes the responsability of listening to others criticizing thoses views.

If you want to be abrupt in your posts you need to get ready to receive some hostile feedback, that`s how Codex has been working. If you are taking Role Player attacks in a personal way then everyone that was attacked here should become personal too. Now he has a past of interesting posts, and he`s normally more coherent than you for instance, and less inclined to flames than many others, like me. So understand that this place isn`t just about you Rex and please remove the rank.

The people you wanted to hurt are already hurt and sad with the Codex, no need to continue this sillyness.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Exitium said:
Don't think so, Brios. I think it's fair. If he acts like a dumbfuck, he gets the title.

If he wants to keep insulting me unwarranted, that means he's acting like a dumbfuck. Ever since he got back all he did was post 2 (4 now) insult posts about me. To what end? What's the point? If he can't engage in civil discussion, he's very much a dumbfuck.

Quite frankly I am tired of his shit. At least Fez and Otaku make it clear to me that they're just kidding instead of inciting this bullshit every time.

You're making this site go downhill fast, Ex. This used to be a great place to watch people rip each other's arguments apart in a funny and inflammitory way. If RP gets a "dumbfuck" label, why don't you change yours.

I have a suggestion:
"2.5 It's not only my score on ratemyface.com, it's my age AND IQ"

You have totally jacked this thread. Even Volourn takes people's jabs better than you. You take everything so personally and throw your "power" around, its seriously fucking this place up.

Eat a dick!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Briosafreak said:
You started the heat with inflamatory remarks on the newbit and continued to attack everything Troika related like a zealot, causing the tension. Role Player did two posts hostile to you in this topic, you did many against eevryone that went against your views. Since there`s an habit of beeing too opinative on the news at the Codex i don`t think people should mind what you did, but still with putting your views like that comes the responsability of listening to others criticizing thoses views.

And what exactly was inflammatory about my Seal of Evil review? Role Player never attacked me for my views in this thread. He just insulted me because it's the hip thing to do these days. Take note how he didn't even address any of the things I said. It is one thing for people to criticize my views and I appreciate constructive input but insulting me the way he did is completely uncalled for and it doesn't address what everyone else was talking about, either. It serves only to detract from the quality of the thread.

That you choose to defend him is laughable considering the nature of his posts.

If you want to be abrupt in your posts you need to get ready to receive some hostile feedback, that`s how Codex has been working. If you are taking Role Player attacks in a personal way then everyone that was attacked here should become personal too. Now he has a past of interesting posts, and he`s normally more coherent than you for instance, and less inclined to flames than many others, like me. So understand that this place isn`t just about you Rex and please remove the rank.
Hostile feedback? Please, if it was 'feedback' he would have at least addressed the things I said instead of blindly insulting me as he did.

If someone tells me to get fucked by a horse or call me a hypocritical, sniveling, ignorant, self-serving ass desperate for any kind of attention I am very well expected to take it personally, Briosafreak. You would be an absolute moron to see it as anything but an insult.

The people you wanted to hurt are already hurt and sad with the Codex, no need to continue this sillyness.
HE can opt to stop this silliness anytime he wants to by not insulting me and instead addressing my arguments. If he's too much of a child to do that he can retain his dumbfuck title.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Country_Gravy said:
You're making this site go downhill fast, Ex.
Because RP calls me a bunch of names, I'm making the site go downhill fast. Oh.

This used to be a great place to watch people rip each other's arguments apart in a funny and inflammitory way. If RP gets a "dumbfuck" label, why don't you change yours.
It's one thing to rip peoples arguments apart and people have been doing just that in this thread perfectly fine before RP came along just to spam a bunch of inane insults about me. If he wants to participate in this discussion he can do just that without being completely asinine about it. I fail to see how he 'ripped my argument apart' by insulting me as he did. Please inform me how the fuck that is supposed to work.

All his post consisted of was mouth stuffing and insults with absolutely no conversational value. It is like bringing a gun to a boxing match, and that's exactly what he did.

I have a suggestion:
"2.5 It's not only my score on ratemyface.com, it's my age AND IQ"
If you don't have any real arguments, try not to speak. If you can't do anything besides launch personal insults, try not to get into debates. You're just taking up bandwidth.

You have totally jacked this thread. Even Volourn takes people's jabs better than you.
Sure, whatever. Never mind that he insulted me instead of countering anything I had to say. What a real and valid argument that is. I didn't know that calling someone a bunch of insults ompletely disproved their points!

You take everything so personally and throw your "power" around, its seriously fucking this place up.
How the fuck am I supposed not to take it personally? If someone said "Hey, your argument sucks. Troika is...", that'd be a counterpoint. But if someone said, "I already pondered. You're still a hypocritical, sniveling, ignorant, self-serving ass desperate for any kind of attention. Bu-bye, and I'll be seeing you again by the end of February. Cheerio, good luck and ta-ta." it wouldn't be an argument. It'd be a personal insult and you'd be completely blind not to see that.

The question is, are you?

Eat a dick!
Codex maturity at its finest.

Seven

Erudite
Exitium said:

This is typical, you start shit, and then when some one responds in kind you use your admin powers as the supreme veto. You really need to rethink your ethics as both a news poster and as a forum participant.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Stop being such a crybaby. I never incited him to insult me. He does that well enough on his own. I don't see how my Seal of Evil review thread was in any way 'inciting'. That's like saying expensive cars just ask to get stolen so it's okay to steal them.

It's funny you should talk about news posting ethics considering you supported VD's Pete "Full of Shit" Hines comment all the way, Seven. Hypocrite.

Sheriff05

Liturgist
Exitium,

You've immediately changed the impact of labeling people Dumbfucks from a bit of humor
directed from the regulars toward transient spammers or knuckleheads to "people who insult Exitum". I thought you got over this kind of shit?
You just complained about VD banning Nicolai ( Who deserved to banned, I might add) and then you go ahead and label Role Player of all people a "Dumbfuck" for flaming you?
Please fix that shit immediately as it gives Quigs and Sarvis immediate credibilty they definitely don't deserve.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You all need to stop acting like a bunch of sad crybaby fanboys. So what if I dislike Troika? VD dislikes Interplay, Bioware and Bethesda and doesn't hide the fact in his news posts. But I can't do that to Troika? Talk about your fucking double standards. :roll:

You damn well know this isn't about RP's insults towards me or my very appropriate response to his ridiculously childish behaviour. How exactly I 'incited' him to insult me in the Seal of Evil thread is beyond me, but that's what he did, and that's why he earned his tag. He didn't earn his tag because he held opinions contrary to my own about something we've actually discussed here. He earned it because of his behaviour, fair and square, so stop acting like I did an injustice when none of you seem to dispute Quigs's or Sarvis's similar tag status. So stop pretending that it's about him, because we all know that it's about how I stepped on your toes in the Troika issue. Cry me a river, assholes.

You just complained about VD banning Nicolai ( Who deserved to banned, I might add) and then you go ahead and label Role Player of all people a "Dumbfuck" for flaming you?
He got it for derailing threads and flaming me in completely unrelated threads, like the Seal of Evil one. What did I do to earn it there? If he just kept it to this one I wouldn't have given him the title.

M0rphz0rz

Novice
Exitium said:
So stop pretending that it's about him, because we all know that it's about how I stepped on your toes in the Troika issue. Cry me a river, assholes.

Hey, you stepped on my ToEE. Hehe.

*silly giggling* :lol:

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Curiously, why do people take my remarks towards Troika's mismanagement as personal insults? It's one thing for me to take RP's "go get fucked by a horse"-like comments as personal insults, because that's exactly what they are, but I completely fail to see why valid criticism of Troika could be conceived, in any way, as personally insulting. It might be insulting towards the bosses at Troika, to be certain, and if they decide to come out and flame me for it they'll have every right, but why should my comments affect any of you?

Sheriff05

Liturgist
Exitium said:
You all need to stop acting like a bunch of sad crybaby fanboys. So what if I dislike Troika? VD dislikes Interplay, Bioware and Bethesda and doesn't hide the fact in his news posts. But I can't do that to Troika? Talk about your fucking double standards. :roll:

You damn well know this isn't about RP's insults towards me or my very appropriate response to his ridiculously childish behaviour. How exactly I 'incited' him to insult me in the Seal of Evil thread is beyond me, but that's what he did, and that's why he earned his tag. He didn't earn his tag because he held opinions contrary to my own about something we've actually discussed here. He earned it because of his behaviour, fair and square, so stop acting like I did an injustice when none of you seem to dispute Quigs's or Sarvis's similar tag status. So stop pretending that it's about him, because we all know that it's about how I stepped on your toes in the Troika issue. Cry me a river, assholes.

What the fuck tangent are babbling about?, I don't give fuck if you don't like Troika
or not, I don't think anyone here who likes Troika really gives a shit about your opinion
considering your psychotic flip flopping and hypocrisy on the subject. You have an opinions like anyone else and we are all free to challenge them., My post to you is directly 100% about Role Player, I've seen you insulted far worse and just brush it off.
You know its bullshit, fix it and start acting like an admin. This ain't about VD or "Pete Hines" or any other bullshit grudges you're harboring. Just cut the crap and don't make this huge fucking stupid issue for Retardo land.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Country_Gravy said:
I have a suggestion:
"2.5 It's not only my score on ratemyface.com, it's my age AND IQ"!

It's 2.8, bucko.

deputy05 said:

You're dead.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Sheriff05 said:
What the fuck tangent are babbling about?, I don't give fuck if you don't like Troika
or not, *snip*

My post to you is directly 100% about Role Player, I've seen you insulted far worse and just brush it off.
You know its bullshit, fix it and start acting like an admin. This ain't about VD or "Pete Hines" or any other bullshit grudges you're harboring. Just cut the crap and don't make this huge fucking stupid issue for Retardo land.

That wasn't meant to be directed to you. I just posted it at the same time you posted your message so it came out looking that way. The stuff under my quotes of your text is all that I meant to direct to you.

I don't think anyone here who likes Troika really gives a shit about your opinion
considering your psychotic flip flopping and hypocrisy on the subject. You have an opinions like anyone else and we are all free to challenge them.,
Then they should stop acting like they care so much. If they don't take it personally why do they behave like they do? It's easy to claim they don't give a rats ass about what I have to say but if that was the case, they wouldn't be writing up all of these foaming-at-the-mouth responses to me in regards to the things I said about Troika, now, would they? Does that make sense?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Sheriff05 said:
deputy05 said:

You're dead.

Blow me, asswipe. I'd cut your fucking throat If I could get in the same room with you for posting that shit.

Nicolai, you are lucky that this is the internet.

Sheriff05

Liturgist
Nicolai said:
Oh my, deputy05 is going to kill me. :(

Wait, I just thought you threatened to kill me?
you said "you're dead" what's that fucking supposed to mean? Anyway I don't give a shit if you're a teenage budding Nazi or not making fun of concentration camp victims has a tendency to catch up with you in real life. So keep laughing.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Even Volourn takes people's jabs better than you."

That's becuase people's jabs at me are weak, pathetic, and boring. They effect me as much as a fly landing on my hand. ie. Barely noticeable.

As for the two maroons uttering detah thrats at each other; if you really want to kill someone cum to 644 Lakeshore Dr Unit 35, North Bay, Ontario, Kanada and take your best shot.

Only cowards threaten others' with death over the 'net.

That makes you two, btw, cowards.

Cowards.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Exitium said:
VD dislikes Interplay, Bioware and Bethesda and doesn't hide the fact in his news posts.
I'd like to use this opportunity to clarify something. I don't dislike Iply, Bio, and Beth. I either dislike certain individuals (like Herve the fucking asshole) or certain policies and directions (like dumbing down games, shameless hype, etc). I was very fond of Daggerall, I enjoyed the BG games (under the adventure games category), KOTOR wasn't perfect but definitely a step into the right direction. I respect and have never made negative remarks about David Gaider, Gavin Carter (kathode), and Steve Meister (MSFD). So, the rumors about my dislike of these companes have been grossly exaggerated.

Thanks, you all can go back to flaming now.

Mr. Teatime

Liturgist
Volourn said:
"Even Volourn takes people's jabs better than you."

That's becuase people's jabs at me are weak, pathetic, and boring. They effect me as much as a fly landing on my hand. ie. Barely noticeable.

As for the two maroons uttering detah thrats at each other; if you really want to kill someone cum to 644 Lakeshore Dr Unit 35, North Bay, Ontario, Kanada and take your best shot.

Only cowards threaten others' with death over the 'net.

That makes you two, btw, cowards.

Cowards.

Give out your phone number.

Sheriff05

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Then they should stop acting like they care so much. If they don't take it personally why do they behave like they do? It's easy to claim they don't give a rats ass about what I have to say but if that was the case, they wouldn't be writing up all of these foaming-at-the-mouth responses to me in regards to the things I said about Troika, now, would they? Does that make sense?

You piss people off what do you expect?, if you had a consistent opinion you wouldn't get half the shit you do. Since you're obviously looking to start shit with people, just take that shit like a man and un-dumbfuck Roleplayer.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Give out your phone number"

I have. I would do it now; but I don't take orders.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
deputy05 said:
Nicolai said:
Oh my, deputy05 is going to kill me. :(
Wait, I just thought you threatened to kill me?
I did not explicitly state that I was going to kill you, so, hey, the joke's on you.

deputy05 said:
you said "you're dead"
That is, dare I say it, a noteworthily astute observation.

deputy05 said:
what's that fucking supposed to mean?
That you're braindead, perhaps.

deputy05 said:
Anyway I don't give a shit if you're a teenage budding Nazi or not making fun of concentration camp victims has a tendency to catch up with you in real life. So keep laughing.
Too fucking tough to care, eh?

Avé

Liturgist
Wow excrement(honestly, that's a pretty damn apt nickname for you, considering what you post these days), could you be a bigger hypocrite if you tried?

You were deliberately baiting & trolling people(as can be seen by spouting random anti troika bullshit but going off on another anti troika tangent when people challenged you about it), and suddenly when RP responds to your baiting honestly, you're some kind of fucking internet virgin who cant take some flaming?

As I said earlier, grow the fuck up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom