Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info InXile consults academics to create Wasteland authenticity

I was going to go for a more substantial post on this topic but it looks like it has pretty much all been covered already so instead I'll just say that I'm agreeing with VD and Alex & co. It wasn't a necessary decision to bring these people in, nor a good one based on the way their budget works for this project. No, it probably won't have any positive effect on the final product and yes, as game designers this is what they should be doing themselves. Research, flexing general and technical knowledge and tying all the information together into what is best for the game is exactly what the game designer is supposed to do. Everything that gets passed off to someone else increases the risk that ideas will get implemented with priorities like realism rather than how well those ideas fundamentally mesh with the game and it's vision. Cohesive vision is what makes a great game, and delegation is the biggest danger to a game's overall vision.

Hopefully the extent of their involvement is very minor and this was all just a PR stunt.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Essentially, they bring variety.

So can biologically plausible creatures.

Do you need scientific knowledge to build up a realistic world?

No, as proven in this thread obviously Google is enough for all kinds of scientific knowledge. :hearnoevil:

... exactly what alien life forms will look like

No, not what I've said at all. I've said we can design alien creatures (or fantasy, whatever, creatures that don't exist) that abide biological laws. Your answer was some random babbling about human evolution which has fuck all to do with what I've said.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Essentially, they bring variety.

So can biologically plausible creatures.
Oh for fuck's sakes, Rads. Well designed creatures bring variety, not biologically plausible ones. Can well designed creatures be biologically plausible ones? Sure. Is it necessary for well designed, memorable creatures be biologically plausible ones? No. What are the best, iconic alien creatures in movies? The alien, the predator, and the thing. Neither creature is plausible or believable.

Finally, is there a shred of evidence that biologically plausible creatures (and more specifically, WL2 mutations) will be more interesting (especially in isometric) than something a concept artist and designer can come up with?

The genre's been around for 3 decades, doing fine without consultants and proving one thing - it's all about design. Suddenly, it's all about science! It makes everything better! It has electrolytes! That's what plants gamers crave!

Do you need scientific knowledge to build up a realistic world?

No, as proven in this thread obviously Google is enough for all kinds of scientific knowledge. :hearnoevil:
A star for the effort, but you didn't answer my very simple question - do you need scientific knowledge to develop a realistic world where things make sense?

... exactly what alien life forms will look like

No, not what I've said at all. I've said we can design alien creatures (or fantasy, whatever, creatures that don't exist) that abide biological laws.
Meaning what exactly. Fully functioning internal organs and systems?

We're talking about games here. You aren't dealing with swimming or flying creatures (in isometric). So, they are either crawl or walk. We don't care about their sense of smell or sight because it's limited by the screen size. We aren't talking about most realistic minor mutations (like wing size in butterflies) because you won't see them in isometric and minor deviations will be lost on the players (hey, are these wings actually smaller or did the artist make smaller models?), which means that it's necessary to exaggerate the traits to entertain and amuse the players, which means that realism isn't really helping or bringing anything interesting to the table.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I don't know of any hard scifi writer that has a PhD, and their writings are based on the they've learned themselves, not what they've hired outsiders to figure out.

Dr. Gregory Benford
Dr. Ben Bova
Dr. Jerry Pournelle
Dr. Larry Niven
Dr. Gregory Benford
Dr. E Doc Smith

Those are just some of my favorites. Many sci-fi authors have at BSc in at least one science field if not more.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tell me VD, is there anything more pulpy than an alien invasion plot?

06SectoidAutopsy.png

Monocause

Arcane
I wonder. Whenever VD posts someone always wants to challenge him, and leaps to conclusions to do so. Guys, arguing is OK but the way VD's getting obviously "preferential" treatment points out to something rather weird behind the scenes. Is it an ego thing?

Vault Dweller

Developer
Infinitron

OMG! Science! Sweet fucking science!

Never mind that sectoids are based on alien rumors, not on science! Never mind that there is nothing in that description that requires a scientist. Never mind that "aquatic origin" doesn't go well with a humanoid shape.

Lobsterman.png

Mind telling me how the fuck a "staggering" lobsterman can throw grenades and use sonic canons and disruptors that humans can pick up and use? Not to mention walk upright?

almondblight

Arcane
Do we know what triggered evolution? Well, easy answer is: same thing that triggers evolution everywhere and anywhere: changes in the environment.

:roll:

I guess you're right, human evolution was "solved" a long time ago. What did we evolve from? Animals. How did we evolved? Small changes over time. Why? Because of the case around us. Oh, you could use Google to find cases of people claiming to say they're scientists that say they are still researching this stuff, but those are just morons, because the whole things pretty straightforward.

Dude, listen. Difference between Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens it's like a difference between gray wolf and jackal. Between Australopithecus sediba and Homo sapiens it would be like between gray wolf and fox.

Can you tell me the difference between homo neanderthalensis and homo sapiens neanderthalensis?

Yes, they are different. Yes, it's very interesting what caused those differences and how that happened on molecular level or whatever. But do you seriously think that we need to fucking marvel at how those species fit together? Because I think it's pretty straightforward.

So you've gone from "we need to ask a scientist about these things" to "we don't need to marvel at these things, it's pretty straightforward"?

The thing is, if you spend 30 minutes reading up on this stuff you're already past the point where most people would care (though it might keep you from saying stupid things like "human evolution is solved since ca. 1980"). Most people aren't going to worry too much if your game has A. ramidus as an ancestor to humans and it turns out later that that wasn't the case (something that scientists still aren't sure about, so you'll have to take a guess even with consultants). Is the DNA overlap between neanderthal DNA and our own the result of interbreeding or a common ancestor? Again, scientists still aren't sure but you've already hit the point where the people that play your game won't care, and that's with spending less than an hour reading articles. If you spent a few days reading about this stuff, you'd be far past that point.

Does that mean "lol, syentist r teh sux00rs!"? No, scientists write books, write articles, are interviewed by reporters for articles, are in documentaries, etc. You can access this information without hiring consultants to do the research for you. And at the end of the day, you, as the game creator, will have to synthesize what you've learned and put it into the game. You're probably going to do a better job at that by relying on your own research than a poorly understood cheat sheet that your consultant handed you.

Does this mean that anyone can be an evolutionary biologist? Of course not. We're talking about games here. Even if you wanted to create a game that was scientifically accurate (which Wasteland is not trying to be), from your own personal research you'll pass the point of players not giving a damn long, long before you reach the point where you'd need to hire a PhD to help you out with the science.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron

OMG! Science! Sweet fucking science!

Never mind that sectoids are based on alien rumors, not on science! Never mind that there is nothing in that description that requires a scientist. Never mind that "aquatic origin" doesn't go well with a humanoid shape.

Lobsterman.png

Mind telling me how the fuck a "staggering" lobsterman can throw grenades and use sonic canons and disruptors that humans can pick up and use?

See, your problem is that you're jumping to conclusions on what "science" in a game means.

Did the game strictly need those autopsy texts? No it didn't. I guess in your book that means they weren't a Good Thing(tm)

Vault Dweller

Developer
:roll:

I guess you're right, human evolution was "solved" a long time ago. What did we evolve from? Animals. How did we evolved? Small changes over time. Why? Because of the case around us.
Mystary solved! On to the next one!

:bro:

Vault Dweller

Developer
See, your problem is that you're jumping to conclusions on what "science" in a game means.

Did the game strictly need those autopsy texts? No it didn't. I guess in your book that means they weren't a Good Thing(tm)
They were, of course. They added to the atmosphere of the game, but my point is that they aren't an example of science! making games better. They weren't written by scientists or marine biologists or alien experts. They were written by game developers for the lulz and nobody cared that they were unrealistic, because that's not what the game was about.

hiver

hiver

To put simply, internal consistency, logic, and integration and scientific accuracy are two very different things.

HAHAHAHA!

:lol:

Look... this is what is called cognitive dissonance. Youre suffering from a particular nasty case.
You are incapable to understand what science actually means.

The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system, or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements.[1]
An example of this would be the conflict between wanting to smoke and knowing that smoking is unhealthy; a person may try to change their feelings about the odds that they will actually suffer the consequences, or they might add the consonant element that the short term benefits of smoking outweigh the long term harm.

The need to avoid cognitive dissonance may bias one towards a certain decision even though other factors favour an alternative.

Cognitive dissonance theory warns that people have a bias to seek consonance among their cognitions. According to Festinger, we engage in a process he termed "dissonance reduction", which he said could be achieved in one of three ways: lowering the importance of one of the discordant factors, adding consonant elements, or changing one of the dissonant factors. This bias gives the theory its predictive power, shedding light on otherwise puzzling, irrational, and even destructive behavior.

Not only are those two not different things at all, but they are actually ONE same thing.
Science IS the mother of all consistency, logic and rational or reasonable thinking or behavior.

Because, science is not numbers, or math, or biology - in the sense you see it. And you see it as a boring school subject somebody is bothering you with.

Science is primarily discovery of reality.
The various scientific disciplines are consequences of that process.

Science discovers what is true.
And because things it discovers are true - they always work, regardless if that particular branch of science discovered every single detail of that whole area.
Newton mechanics work just the same today as they worked hundreds of years ago.

The real reason i posted those threads from IronTowers and links to them, was not to make a simplistic equation in the sense that you of course saw it.

It was to point out that you yourself used scientific approach, thinking, common sense and logic when thinking about improvement to a whole genre built primarily on pulpy, crazy, fantasy ideas.

Yes Vince, what you did there is science, because thats what it fucking IS.

Let's go back to magic. If magic exists in the game and is available to many, it should be properly integrated into the setting. A mage shouldn't use his abilities exclusively to kill monsters.

Integration into the setting is DONE BY LOGICAL THINKING; CORRECT ESTIMATIONS ON AFFECTS OF SPECIFIC MAGIC OR TECHNOLOGY OR EVEN A GADGET - and to be CORRECT they need to be thought about in realistic, logical manner i.e. REALITY AS WE KNOW IT - I:E: SCIENCE!!!!!

Whether or not it's scientifically possible to conjure fireballs out of thin air or discharge them from your fingers is irrelevant.
You see... no actual scientist would even try to come up with scientific explanation for such gimmicks. The only one who thinks in these terms here ARE YOU.
THE SALES MANAGER WITH NO SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND OR EDUCATION.

The one who would rather have campy, nonsense ridden, noncoherent settings based on stupid gimmicks invented by uneducated idiots basing their knowledge and logic on wikipedia and google.

The one who would rather waste his brains trying to find realistic "explanations" for magic or spells or specific sci-fi pulp conventions - which cannot be done except by lying and inventing stupid shit that doesnt really work or make sense -

- RATHER THEN USE LOGIC, REASON; KNOWLEDGE AND FACTS to MAKE A FANTASTIC SETTING MORE COHERENT, INTERNALLY CONSISTENT and FULLER.

A SALES MANAGER. ECONOMSIT. AND A GAME DESIGNER.

GEE I THINK WE ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU WHEN IT COMES TO SCIENCE!!!!

You don't need a scientist to integrate magic into the setting (any DnD geek worth his salt can do it), but you need one if you want to explain spellcasting scientifically, which isn't needed.
Another completely foolish and nonsensical statement that actually only reflects your view of what science should be doing or will be doing.

- Wasteland has an established and already unrealistic setting elements.
Which will be kept as core elements and built upon - not converted into what you imagine are more realistic and boring versions.

- Fargo already changed a more or less realistic tank-looking Scorpitron into an unrealistic (but very cool) scorpion-looking Scorpitron, trading realistic but boring for unrealistic but cool.
Says who? You?

i can see from further replies you know your shit when it comes to tanks technology and military use and stuff.

- The scientists said that creatures is one of their tasks. The problem with science! approved creatures is that there is no real data that shows wild mutations. Chernobyl didn't produce anything "interesting" and neither did other hotspots. No ghouls, no ran angels, no tentacle monsters, no giant rats and insects. Reality is boring, unfortunately. So, either the scientists will make shit up, which will be no different than what concept artists do (who know better what games need and what works), or they will stick with reality, which like I said, wouldn't bring anything interesting to the table.
Another example of what an uneducated SALESMAN thinks about science and reality.

With added "it wont bring anything interesting to the table - because i say so".

How do you know it "won't bring anything interesting to the table"? You don't know anything about the game!
cognitive dissonance precognition.

No, it's not just different. It's unrealistic. You want realism - look at Mar's rover. If you read military articles, you'll see that future tanks are moving toward large wheels or a mix of wheels and tracks. Legs are easy to cripple, same goes for the scorpion's tail, btw.

HAHAHAH!

Mars rover was built for Mars.
It is not a tank or military machine.

Future tanks are moving where? You mean those designs based on old tech? You mean - for now?

Large, tank-like spider bots that dwarf humans are wacky nonsense.
Says the salesman... :lol: !!!

Why would legs be easy to cripple btw? What makes them easy to cripple?
The fact they would be designed by a salesman who has no idea what engineering design is or who never heard of armor?

Dito for the tail.

I mean,... you obviously have no fucking idea about what youre talking about but let me just point out this, the old russian t-72 and its further improved versions like M-84 tank was capable of automatic targeting of a source of a anti-tenk missile attack and fire at it without any input from the crew - in less than a second.

You have any fucking idea what its like to attack something that can react like that?
Something made out of 30 tonnes of steal and armor, that shoots back with an artillery shell?
And that tank is an old can now.

You do it by sending at least three men against it - which all need to be volunteers basically since its more than likely at least one will be killed. They attack it from three sides at once, which needs to be very precisely coordinated and hope the cover they dive behind after firing at the tank will keep a tank artillery shell from blowing them to pieces. - it is not certain that you will manage to hit it in a way that will disable it btw - because you need to hit exact weak spots.

Other way you can do it is to blow up its tracks so its left behind the rest of its supporting forces - and then talk the crew into surrendering. (usually by threatening the sunovabitches with burning them alive)

Which of course is much easier to say than do.

About which - you know shit about.

Now imagine boston dynamic tech in advanced form. A Mech weighing as a tank, armored as a tank, with insane capabilities of moving, spinning, turning, able to go over any terrain at all at enormous speed or climb over any obstacle - armed with those weapons and surely capable of using any attack on itself as target tracking.
(because if old russian tanks could do it 30 years ago....)

Even if you manage to take out one leg... wont make much of a difference except making you a target - and then dead. Because it has five more - unlike a tank who is stopped in its - tracks, when you blow up one of them.

Even if you manage to damage its tail.... it can still target you, shoot your brains out, or charge at you and simply erase you mechanically.
Or, thats what it should be able to do if the design and concept of it is keeping to what we actually know about "how things work", reality, common sense and setting internal consistency.

In Wasteland setting - scorpitron as it is presented now makes more sense then the original version who was based on old tech, and constrained, limited view of technology, its direction, possible capabilities or how would those work in the setting where they are, supposedly, real.

Tracks are much harder to hit and damage than leg joints (especially with small gun fire).
Err.... excuse me?
vRO1U.jpg

Are you completely out of your mothrfucking mind?

Small gun fire?

AHAHAHAHAHA!

There is a reason why there are many conflicting theories on the possible alien life forms. The reason is simple - we don't know. We don't even know how exactly we evolved or what monkeys we've evolved from (see the missing link in human evolution) and why.
No dumbass, its not because WE DONT KNOW but BECAUSE WE KNOW!
WE KNOW that life can take many different forms based on several different types of chemistry and that it evolves constrained by its surroundings and their properties. We know that possibilities are huge - and thats why you cannot fucking come up with single alien form!!!

WE DIDNT EVOLVE FROM THE MONKEYS! EVOLUTION DOES NOT CLAIM THAT!
We and the monkey came from a common ancestor. We diverged into two separate species.
And we all evolved from even further creatures all the motherfucking line down to first oxygen breathing bacteria.

And didnt you hear about that stuff called DNA?
Mitochondrial Eve?

Its all on wikipedia and Google!
the problem is that you lack the ability to connect it all in logically coherent and internally consistent manner!

For example - it is science itself that claims that the so called "missing link" is not yet found - because they havent found it yet!

That does not mean that what they did find and things the science and experiments confirm are not rue!
To Anyone but people with serious cognitive dissonance - which take that missing link as some sort of idiotic proof that science doesnt work!!!!!
And that we know nothing about evolution or reality - which is boring!

Despite being given several TED representations showing diversity and richness of current science advances.
Despite usually checking TED shows personally, despite wikipedia and google.

Well designed creatures bring variety, not biologically plausible ones.

Google "animals", google, bacteria, google viruses, google deep sea creatures, google insects, google birds, dinosaurs, pets, parasites, symbiots, fish, molluscs, corals, snails, snakes and reptiles...

Do you need scientific knowledge to build up a realistic world? After all, we aren't talking about a simulation here, but a world that makes sense.

Making sense - versus - science !
According to a salesman and marketing manager!

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Dr. Gregory Benford
Dr. Ben Bova
Dr. Jerry Pournelle
Dr. Larry Niven
Dr. Gregory Benford
Dr. E Doc Smith

Those are just some of my favorites.

But especially Dr. Gregory Benford amirite?

EDIT: Holy living mother of fuck, hiver has finally gone completely fucking haywire.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

They were, of course. They added to the atmosphere of the game, but my point is that they aren't an example of science! making games better. They weren't written by scientists or marine biologists or alien experts. They were written by game developers for the lulz and nobody cared that they were unrealistic, because that's not what the game was about.

How many times do I have to say that science in a game != realism?

Let me put it this way - it's basically a source of lore for the game. Science lore. It's no different from the allusions to political philosophy in Deus Ex.

Vault Dweller

Developer
1) So, what is science in games (exactly; science lore doesn't say much)?
2) Why did you post the XCOM picture? What was your point?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
1) So, what is science in games (exactly; science lore doesn't say much)?

It's a source of lore, thematic allusions, ideas, etc. Science as a knowledge corpus ("we will add scientific ideas to our world") as opposed to a design methodology ("we will design our world in a scientific manner").

To me that is science lore. A consultant with an education would have done it even better.

Monocause

Arcane
You're probably going to do a better job at that by relying on your own research than a poorly understood cheat sheet that your consultant handed you.

Now with this thing here I can't really agree. Of course, it depends on the situation, and the case you're trying to research. Personally I'd look for evolution theory sources myself and I'm pretty sure I'd be able to verify them and relatively quickly distill a short paper on what's agreed upon and what's not without any controversy.

The case would be different if I needed something about, say, physics. I know jack shit about that, except for some of the most basic phenomena. If I were to design some ideas for high-tech stuff that made use of sci-fi physics - all the while having the need to keep it relatively plausible - I'd definitely prefer to ask someone more competent to handle the research for me as I'm not even exactly sure what "quantum" in quantum physics means and I don't have the basic level of competence necessary to verify the sources I'd draw from. I would be probably able to do it, but chances of fucking up are infinitely higher if I wouldn't get help, especially if working on a timetable which means I couldn't just spend weeks browsing wikipedia, websites and reading books to catch up with the necessary basics - and dev teams work on tight schedules and each member already has a rather large workload which means a dev probably doesn't have the time to sit there goofing around google and libraries.

Vault Dweller

Developer
It's a source of lore, thematic allusions, ideas, etc. Science as a knowledge corpus ("we will add scientific ideas to our world") as opposed to a design methodology ("we will design our world in a scientific manner")
Not sure I understand (or that we understand each other). You say science is a source of lore and then post a "fake-science with obvious mistakes" picture, saying that it's science lore. How can non-science be science?

To me that is science lore. A consultant with an education would have done it even better.
Maybe, maybe not. XCOM was a cool tactical game with research and management. It was an awesome, but scientifically inaccurate game (not that it tried to be or cared about being science! approved). It had silly but fun enemies like sectoids, ethereal, floaters, snakemen, floating brains, etc.

So, while a team of scientists could have written better descriptions, it wasn't necessary at all and the lack of it didn't make the game any less fun.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Not sure I understand (or that we understand each other). You say science is a source of lore and then post a "fake-science with obvious mistakes" picture, saying that it's science lore. How can non-science be science?
It's not science, but it's inspired by science.

So, while a team of scientists could have written better descriptions, it wasn't necessary at all and the lack of it didn't make the game any less fun.

As somebody who appreciates polish, and games that strive to excel at all things, I don't share your minimalistic approach towards "unnecessary" things.

Moribund

A droglike
I wonder. Whenever VD posts someone always wants to challenge him, and leaps to conclusions to do so. Guys, arguing is OK but the way VD's getting obviously "preferential" treatment points out to something rather weird behind the scenes. Is it an ego thing?

It points out that no one in their right mind can let all this nonsense pass totally unchallenged.

Hiver sounds a little nutty but he's not wrong.

Vault Dweller

Developer
It's not science, but it's inspired by science.
What does it even mean?

There is science (and scientific accuracy and plausibility) and there is make-believe that sometimes looks like something sciency. The former requires scientists, the latter requires game designer who can write (Avellone, Sawyer, etc).

almondblight

Arcane
The case would be different if I needed something about, say, physics. I know jack shit about that, except for some of the most basic phenomena. If I were to design some ideas for high-tech stuff that made use of sci-fi physics - all the while having the need to keep it relatively plausible - I'd definitely prefer to ask someone more competent to handle the research for me as I'm not even exactly sure what "quantum" in quantum physics means and I don't have the basic level of competence necessary to verify the sources I'd draw from. I would be probably able to do it, but chances of fucking up are infinitely higher if I wouldn't get help, especially if working on a timetable which means I couldn't just spend weeks browsing wikipedia, websites and reading books to catch up with the necessary basics - and dev teams work on tight schedules and each member already has a rather large workload which means a dev probably doesn't have the time to sit there goofing around google and libraries.

But what would you need them for? Let's say your writing a SciFi game. You want to include some plausible devices, so you spend some time looking at speculative fiction. Since it's speculative, people don't know if it could work, and will disagree with it, but these things will have some basis in fact. Now, if you want to include a quantum computer in your game, you don't need to know how the computer works. Hell, here I'm reading about how flash memory in a USB stick uses "quantum tunneling" to erase data. Does it? What does that even mean? I don't know, and I don't need to know to include a USB stick in my game.

Now, I'm not saying "learn quantum mechanics and create your own plausible speculative devices." I'm saying that if you want to look at plausible futuristic technology, there's already a lot of information out there. More than you'd ever need, and much more than any scientist or group of scientists could recreate in a couple of months. Since that information is already available to you, why do you need to hire someone?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
There is science (and scientific accuracy and plausibility) and there is make-believe that sometimes looks like something sciency. The former requires scientists, the latter requires game designer who can write (Avellone, Sawyer, etc).

I think a real scientist can help make the latter better as well.

Vault Dweller

Developer

Why do you need a scientist to improve non-science?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Why do you need a scientist to improve non-science?

Because it's non-science that is inspired by real science. Stop being purposely obtuse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom