Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have things to tell you about DA2: Legacy!

covr

Prophet
Patron
Konrad should be ashamed... so much drama about his shitty review. And horse delivers, as always.

:honourblade:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Not buying Dragon Age 2, not renting it, not pirating it, and not associating myself with it for most purpose has been the best choice I have ever made in my life!

:smug:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
DragoFireheart said:
Not buying Dragon Age 2, not renting it, not pirating it, and not associating myself with it for most purpose has been the best choice I have ever made in my life!

the weapon you get is not overpowered. its utter crap, piece of shitt i stoped using once i finished dlc.
there are at least 3 fights i found entertainig and to some point chalenging - final boss, carta boss and the hidden motherfucker.
the location are unique but as u said it should be expected not some new feature.
more or less i agree with this review, for sure better one than the konjads :thumbsup:

and honestly 10 bucks for fucking 3 hours? i dont like new vegas but thats the way you should do dlcs.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Corypheus is one of the first darkspawn, i.e. one of the Tevinter magisters who entered the Golden/Black City and got corrupted. It's pretty sad that you're too fuckin' dumb to figure it out.

Captain Shrek

DragoFireheart said:

Multiple Sarcasm said:
Konjad's review had pictures. Why doesn't yours have pictures?
It's like you aren't taking this seriously.

How do you expect him to hold the camera?

1061%20-%200featured-image%20animals%20emo%20hands%20horse.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Drog Black Tooth said:
Corypheus is one of the first darkspawn, i.e. one of the Tevinter magisters who entered the Golden/Black City and got corrupted. It's pretty sad that you're too fuckin' dumb to figure it out.
Fucking. Spell it out, dipshit. Go fuck around with your Taxi Driver mirror scene transcript somewhere else will you please? Fucking christ on a trampoline. You're not De Niro. You can't pull the apostrophe off like he can.

What part of "nothing substantial" and "rumor talk" did you not understand? He can talk all the shit he wants to talk. It doesn't mean anything because he can't prove it and we have no reason to believe the shit he says. About the only thing we can know for certain, mostly on account of his stupid face, is that he's the same deal as The Architect. And The Architect didn't say shit about any mythological city. He was just, "Huh, shit, I can speak English now! Cool." and then he went on his merry way to do his shit.

Obviously that bullshit about the Tevinter assholes fucking up the Golden City is already common knowledge if you played the first game, and obviously that shit is going to be revealed as the truth eventually even though we already know it is to some degree. What I would've wanted is some kind of proof. You know, move this shit forward. Instead we get more bullshit and everyone's wasted their time.

So angry!

I'll give you 10/1+

(Yes, a 10 out of a 1+ because maybe I'm gonna be up all night thinking about you?)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Notice how you (and your cohorts) just acted really unprofessional by slandering my review? Have you also noticed how I've never slandered your review?

Also: :cry:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh, horsie, i still love you :love: how could i not? every dwarf loves his horse :love: I'm sure we can put aside our differences and prepare for a great mount dwarven journey together.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Konjad said:
Oh, horsie, i still love you :love: how could i not? every dwarf loves his horse :love: I'm sure we can put aside our differences and prepare for a great mount dwarven journey together.
Plant your well-sculptured dwarven ass on me, Konjad! :love:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Sordid Jester said:
You simply didn't understand what Bioware were trying to achieve, Horse.
No, I simply didn't care. ;)

edit: Also the love troll should face the other way for maximum penetration.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Sordid Jester said:
You simply didn't understand what Bioware were trying to achieve, Horse.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care (like he posted) and anyone that does already knows: profit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom