Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us change the nature of a game

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
But bloating sig areas is ok eh Ghostdog?

;)

Ah well, you got me there. :oops:

At least I've tried to de-bloat it as much as I can and refered from using rows of Codex' meme-quotes.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't think I'll have any use for electricity anyways, until the first harbingers of incline step out of their
primordial oceans, to prove if they are truly incline incarnate, or some horrendous mutation.
Meaning: Donate I shall! For great justice, the glory of the codex and the usual stuff.

clemens

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Donated what I could, just to improve on this "race traitor" tag... :incline:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When you touch the Codex Obelisk, you feel a strong feeling of burning hate coming from it... but there is also a lighter, softer feeling among all that hate. It is hope. Hope that, after many years of decline, things might actually become good again.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
How about "Fargo's Bra"? Get it, 'cuz it's all about support amirite? And "bra" is only a small step from "bro".

:troll:

Anac'raxus

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If it must be in the same vein as "Race Traitor" then I'd suggest tags like "Sucker" or "Fool" or "Credulous", given the perfectly valid dubiousness expressed at the wisdom of funding another Inxile kickstarter before Wastelend 2 was available for testing. That, and perhaps a dig at people who expect that they'll ever actually get their potatoes.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If it must be in the same vein as "Race Traitor" then I'd suggest tags like "Sucker" or "Fool" or "Credulous", given the perfectly valid dubiousness expressed at the wisdom of funding another Inxile kickstarter before Wastelend 2 was available for testing. That, and perhaps a dig at people who expect that they'll ever actually get their potatoes.

Says one of the top donors to the fundraiser. :M

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
newfag doesn't understand the reason behind race traitor. :roll:

Eh? I thought it was at least in part for betraying the turn-based-combat favoring master race.

Correct. However I was responding to the "If it must be in the same vein as "Race Traitor"" quote. This is however more "possible" incline, due to the hope they will abandon the retarded RTwP and we may get to vote on either Phase Based or Turn-Based. :obviously:

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
2gt845d.png

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I agree with him that the title should be making fun of the people who donate. It's more fun that way.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also, I still think MCA's thumb made of obsidian would be a great obelisk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom