Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Guise this is embarrasing... I really want to donate through the codex but I need 2 copies of the game :( If I could secure them from people here who can spare them I'll throw in 40 dorrah to the drive and my ever lasting gratitude.

Guise this is embarrasing... I really want to donate through the codex but I need 2 copies of the game :( If I could secure them from people here who can spare them I'll throw in 40 dorrah to the drive and my ever lasting gratitude.

If I'm still in the top 20 or whatever # it ends up being, you can have mine.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Outlander - the chance to get a copy at the Watch is higher - less contributors ;

Angthoron

Arcane
And at the Codex, there are more generous people that might give away their copies - presuming Larian won't give us lotsandlots.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
All your base are belong to us! - Cylons are everywhere... :kfc:

you are coming to us - or we are coming to get you :)

ironyuri

Contributed newfag dollars so the Codex would be the first over $3K.

Now we must answer the question: Are newfag dollars worth less than oldfag dollars?

Or does money, as they say, speak the same language no matter where it comes from?

B9nbGJu.png

serch

Magister
FFS, Codex, I just received a 1.800 € property tax that will be used to pay some high status whore to some cousin of some minor politician. I didn't want to chip in this time but once again you've inspired me. I can almost see our valiant troll leading the charge against the decline, sprouting profane one-liners while dropping semen from his gapping ass after so many years of abuse.

TLDR: Put 50 $ in the pot, don't need a copy.
PS: Tell Swen to open more 2x1 spots at the kickstarter, Gragt review have piqued my curiosity over Dragon Commander.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom