Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

Angthoron

Arcane
What is this treason, no-one has donated today.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Man i might have to use some of my welfare money to throw into this. My 12 children did not need shoes any way or food we will eat number 11 instead.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

How long is this campaign going? I spent $140 on crack last week, but can manage at least $20 for Larian if I steal it from work.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What is this treason, no-one has donated today.
We need to get behind the Watch again for a donation fever to occur.

How long is this campaign going? I spent $140 on crack last week, but can manage at least $20 for Larian if I steal it from work.
Till 27/4. ALso shame on you for not going the with the Hendrix version.

deamento

Scholar
don't you know what the patato means?

16474.jpg
hehe

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
All we need to do is to make St. Proverbius a RPGDOT.COM member in 1999.

This can be done with a simple time traveling machine. (We get this from Larian - i think)

With a time paradoxon the Codex will never exist. And the best thing:

Not spending hours on the net you all will have full time jobs :)

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
All we need to do is to make St. Proverbius a RPGDOT.COM member in 1999.

This can be done with a simple time traveling machine. (We get this from Larian - i think)

With a time paradoxon the Codex will never exist. And the best thing:

Not spending hours on the net you all will have full time jobs :)
Fuck you.

T1_Kyle_Reese_defends_Sarah.JPG

"Saint_P? Come with me if you want your life to mean something"

Angthoron

Arcane
So anyway, I've been in contact with Swen last night and then sent over his replies to DarkUnderlord. If DU wants, I'll continue non-commitment part of conversation with the man, he seems to be pretty cool indeed.

There is information about the new & decided Codex/Watch feud reward that I leave up to DarkUnderlord to decide what to do with (as well as clarifying with Swen if he wants it revealed now), but I can only say that it's actually pretty cool, and indeed sounds fairly major. Player C&C will also be involved in certain parts of this addition. Otherwise I'll be secretive about this for now, unless some asshat on the Watch already spilled the beans, which I won't be surprised with.

However, what I believe I can freely say is that Swen said that yes, Larian will indeed offer us MOAR GAME COPIES per DU's request and within reasonable number. So, you can donate and NOT need to worry that us $100+ people will hog all the game copies to ourselves.

villain of the story Thank you for your criticism, next time I contact a developer, my opening line will be "Whaddup bitches, I love tits! Now gimme info or Imma cut yo"

Note: I do not say here that ALL the donors will get the keys, mind you. I'm saying we'll get more, and the number of keys is negotiable. The rest is, in the end, up to Larian. Maybe they'll give keys to all, maybe not, this I do not know.

Angthoron

Arcane
Meantime, The Watch has reached $2635 and updated the donation drive for stretch goals set at 5K.

Will the Kool Kodexian Knights retaliate?

Avantre

Educated
If both sides reached $5000 they could take one each of the two jailer slots. That could make for an interesting dynamic in the jailhouse.

Jashiin

Arcane
Creditcard donation is not an option and neither is paypal here. Options ? limited temp credit card ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom