Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

GrainWetski

Arcane
These new quests... Oh, the cancer...
I really like most of them.

10 enrage minions takes like 10 minutes. Much better than getting some 3 Priest wins quest that takes 1 hour. Especially when the game is in such a shit state that grinding out wins is a horrible experience.

Just played a game as Rogue with 28 Deathrattle minions against a Taunt warrior. Quick quest and something different than just facing 4-5 different OP decks.

Last edited:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Considering I haven't spent a dime on it I'm not so sure how they've fucked me in the ass.

Didn't you? I seem to remember you bragging about buying adventures or some shit. Maybe I'm wrong.

Regardless, everytime you launch HS you're getting fucked in the ass because you could play a superior game instead and Blizzard needs cucks like you to bump their player numbers.

v1rus

Arcane
So, Thjis is out of the race?

Well played Codex broz, as usual, we sucked some tasty, tasty chink cocks.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE PICKED HANDSOME GUY! Ah well, not like TGT packs are worth much outside of 50 dust.

v1rus

Arcane
For an OCD psycho wanting a full collection, like myself, they are worth a lot. As the matter of the fact, I've been buying TGT packs for last 2-3 months. Got all commons, 70% of rares. Gonna be buying 'em till the next exp comes out, I think.

GrainWetski

Arcane
3aFv7Xz.png

BYOmnVl.png

0lnBrO5.png

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
More broken combos incoming for sure. By the time it's released I'll have 10,000 gold.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I'm surprised there was no reaction to the Priest card. Priests have needed a legit 3-drop forever and now they got it. Considering how much of the game is simply curving out, this could help the class a lot.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It's a good 3 drop. But this game has sped up so much it's all about the 1 and 2 drops.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
636138678034118456.png

Can someone explain to me how this is good? So, you play a pirate and get a stonetusk boar put into play? I guess the ideal is you play the Captain who buffs it but... how the fuck is this legendary?

3ZImcAv.png

Guess this is a counter-balance to paladins getting Rag - Lightlord last expansion.

GrainWetski

Arcane
The same people made a 2/4 5 mana hunter weapon. That's how.

Really, though, it's not too bad. You won't win any game as a pirate deck if you manage to go through your entire deck, so it's just a free 1/1 charge.

Last edited:

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks quite good so far, especially after the disappointment that was Karazhan. Pretty cool that they are revisiting discover heavily and also the Reno mechanic. Hope there is a card using that mechanic for other classes too.

Can someone explain to me how this is good? So, you play a pirate and get a stonetusk boar put into play? I guess the ideal is you play the Captain who buffs it but... how the fuck is this legendary?

It's literally free unless you draw it first and extremely easy to activate with an appropirate deck. That's pretty good when you play a hyperagressive deck like pirate warrior. Would feel pretty bad if you had to spend 1600 dust on it though, but I'd play it in pirate War if I had it.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
There's a 1 mana 2/2 that restores 4 health to both players as a deathrattle. Some control tools finally.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
OQ0KSDE.png

Not the 2 drop Priests needed. Worse than Flame Juggler. I sand corrected, the brightness made me think it was a Priest card, it's neutral. Still shitty.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Mediocre. Problem is you're not going to want to waste deck slots on this versus something like Priest of the Feast for Priests. For Rogues who have no heals it might be worthwhile in a N'Zoth deck. My general impression of the cards release so far is that while the provide answers/address weaknesses they do so in a manner that is objectively worse than older cards that have since rotated into Wild.

Also they seem to be pushing Zoo/cancer Paladin. What a shit-show.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It seems pretty overstatted to me. Compare it to Zombie Chow, you lose one health, but heal for 4. That's like slightly lesser flash heal.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
The heal for 4 will go a long way against aggro, plus it's a decent body for 1 mana. Doesn't seem to have a downside. I think it's a godsend for priest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom