Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

Thane Solus

Arcane
'cept that the offensive games are actual games. With gameplay.

that could be yes, who knows, it might have a good gameplay. Will see.
its just a trolol game, and many of the manboons have already been baited and funny thing is, that many will buy it, probably play it less than 15 min, just because FUCK YOU! Ill probably buy it on -XX % just because... FU! You piece of shit SJW society....

most of the devs will never make a game like this, but they can see the troll in it, even tho the game's devs lost it at some point...due to Edgy.

ArchAngel i hope you are not a braindead newfag. Just a trolol alt. I just hope... but hope dies the last, and then Spaghetti Monster comes to bring [SJW]freedum democracy and capitalism. [/SJW]
Only braindead one here is you with somehow seeing this disgusting game being anti - SJW. You are so far gone in your hate you don't see anything but what you want to see. You are just an opposite version of the SJW fanatics.

:notsureifserious: or :retarded:
If you ask your mother if she loves you retarded like you are, she will show you this same picture.

I think i am gona ask a dumbfuck tag for you mate, also i don't get offended that easily, especially from specimens like you. So, go on continue, prove that every word i said about you and your likes, is spot on. :)))

thesoup

Arcane
So once and for all, it has been proven that Gaben > smell wodka potato drinkers

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
its just a trolol game, and many of the manboons have already been baited and funny thing is, that many will buy it, probably play it less than 15 min, just because FUCK YOU! Ill probably buy it on -XX % just because... FU! You piece of shit SJW society....

most of the devs will never make a game like this, but they can see the troll in it, even tho the game's devs lost it at some point...due to Edgy.

ArchAngel i hope you are not a braindead newfag. Just a trolol alt. I just hope... but hope dies the last, and then Spaghetti Monster comes to bring [SJW]freedum democracy and capitalism. [/SJW]
Only braindead one here is you with somehow seeing this disgusting game being anti - SJW. You are so far gone in your hate you don't see anything but what you want to see. You are just an opposite version of the SJW fanatics.

No he just sees a game, you are the one butthurt about it.
It's the kind of game every edgy teenager wants to play because lol violence is awesome. Nothing wrong with that.

ArchAngel

Arcane

It's the kind of game every edgy teenager wants to play because lol violence is awesome. Nothing wrong with that.
If you read his words as just seeing the game, you are as lost as he is. Or maybe you like licking his butt so much.

thesoup

Arcane
possibly_retarded.png

pls omit the "possibly" from his tag since all doubt has been removed

ArchAngel

Arcane
He wasted money to feel a bit superior for few seconds? Wow, now I know he is totally and utterly retarded.

ArchAngel

Arcane
'cept that the offensive games are actual games. With gameplay.

that could be yes, who knows, it might have a good gameplay. Will see.

:notsureifserious: or :retarded:
If you ask your mother if she loves you retarded like you are, she will show you this same picture.

I think i am gona ask a dumbfuck tag for you mate, also i don't get offended that easily, especially from specimens like you. So, go on continue, prove that every word i said about you and your likes, is spot on. :)))
This is really not a good reply, you low IQ just screems from your sentences. You really need to do better.
I came to this topic talking about the game and got attacked instantly.

I guess small penis of some people here makes them too insecure so they need to instantly troll from their mother's basement.

Last edited:

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Why has archangel gotten a possibly retarded tag? Are people really not allowed to be opposed to this game? Having a differing view gets you tagged as a retard?

You morons who blindly defend this game are just the same as the SJWs and are buying into the PR scheme of the developers.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Why has archangel gotten a possibly retarded tag? Are people really not allowed to be opposed to this game? Having a differing view gets you tagged as a retard?

You morons who blindly defend this game are just the same as the SJWs and are buying into the PR scheme of the developers.
That is what I told them and they decided to show themselves as retards anyways.
I don't mind the tag, it just means I pushed the right buttons on this forum full of insecure nerds. Just like I got Hiver to put me on ignore list because I was trolling him until he could not take it anymore :D
(which is not the case here, I am not trolling here).

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

What about people who say that a game they (or nobody else for that matter) have not played has bad gameplay, based on trailer videos?

There is a good likelihood that Hatred is a shit game, since most games are shit games. But to go around claiming that it absolutely is a shit game... Hmmm.... I sense butthurt caused by feelz.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath

What about people who say that a game they (or nobody else for that matter) have not played has bad gameplay, based on trailer videos?

There is a good likelihood that Hatred is a shit game, since most games are shit games. But to go around claiming that it absolutely is a shit game... Hmmm.... I sense butthurt caused by feelz.

YOU DONT UNDERSTANDU! THIS IS A TRULY DISGUSTING GAME! STAPH DEFENDING IT!

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent

There are many people ITT who are opposed to this game and have no tag. ArchAngel is just acting like a retard by being visibly disgusted and butthurt about this game and the fact that some people are excited about it.

No, you started attacking people first by telling them to "go check in yourself into a nearest loony bin" if they don't take video game violence seriously enough :lol: Martyr tag would also suit you just fine.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

If you read his words as just seeing the game, you are as lost as he is. Or maybe you like licking his butt so much.

Or maybe you are the most worthy person I have ever given this tag to. Who knows.

ArchAngel

Arcane

There are many people ITT who are opposed to this game and have no tag. ArchAngel is just acting like a retard by being visibly disgusted and butthurt about this game and the fact that some people are excited about it.

No, you started attacking people first by telling them to "go check in yourself into a nearest loony bin" if they don't take video game violence seriously enough :lol: Martyr tag would also suit you just fine.
No, I explained the difference between games that have you kill terrorists and random civilians (and be dead serious about it, at least in Postal it was all a big joke).
You are just taking my post out of context. Noob.

And my "retard level" was just equal to the people that attacked me. I don't hold back if I get attacked by retards.

Only difference is I don't waste money for it LOL. That is a completely new level of being a retard.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Or maybe you are the most worthy person I have ever given this tag to. Who knows.
I need to put you in my signature it seems. It is rare to find a person that is so proud of being a retard.

But enough Off topic talks about retards that like dumbfuck games like Hatred. Or maybe it is not off topic, you guys and this suit each other.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I need to put you in my signature it seems. It is rare to find a person that is so proud of being a retard.

But enough Off topic talks about retards that like dumbfuck games like Hatred. Or maybe it is not off topic, you guys and this suit each other.

You sure waste a lot of time and effort for a game you consider dumbfuck.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I am bored at work :D and rpg section of codex is not as active as I need it to be.

GrainWetski

Arcane

You'd have to be retarded to condemn a game just because you kill someone other than who the American government deems evil.

A horse of course

You have no idea just HOW retarded JarlFrank is

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom