Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Wait...why's everybody suddenly so sick of ants?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
So when are we making an RPG with dialogue options preceded by [Political Viewpoint]? IMO a lot more realistic than Lawful-Chaotic/Good-Evil.

Cassidy

Arcane
A fair maiden, whose skin is white as snow, is in distress, chained over the dungeon walls. What should generic male hero do?

[CONSERVATIVE] Despair not, milady, for I have come to the rescue of the fairer sex! Now, just listen up, obey my orders while we make our way out and don't argue against the superiority of the male!
[CENTRIST] I better check the records. Maybe you are like, actually guilty enough to be here.
[LIBRUL] I will never rescue you! Whites are evil privileged people, and besides you're clearly cisgendered from how you look at me, so you deserve this! Besides, women like you are more than able to break out on their own without lowering themselves to plead for help of men in a clearly self-discriminatory and sexist way! Don't let misoginy cloud your escape plan and chances!
[LOLBERTARIAN] Nobody deserves to be locked up, let me get you out of here. This is exactly why all forms of security should be privatized. And don't forget: Ron Paul 2016!
[ANARCHIST] I will get you out of here and get the Man out of business! Abolish all Prisons! Fuck the Police!
[MARXIST] You'll work in a communal farm once we have escaped! You'll love the improvement in your life! But I will bring you out in chains just in case you are a counter-revolutionary.
[NEONAZI] Inspect the woman for Jewish and other degenerate untermensch facial features.
[NIHILIST] Fuck this shit, this is none of my business, nothing matters.
[AMORALIST] Rape is the only answer, and the forest of pussy isn't going to slurp itself.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Er, yes that makes total sense. You fully succeeded at whatever point you were trying to make, even tho nobody has a clue what it was

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
A fair maiden, whose skin is white as snow, is in distress, chained over the dungeon walls. What should generic male hero do?

[CONSERVATIVE] Despair not, milady, for I have come to the rescue of the fairer sex! Now, just listen up, obey my orders while we make our way out and don't argue against the superiority of the male!
[CENTRIST] I better check the records. Maybe you are like, actually guilty enough to be here.
[LIBRUL] I will never rescue you! Whites are evil privileged people, and besides you're clearly cisgendered from how you look at me, so you deserve this! Besides, women like you are more than able to break out on their own without lowering themselves to plead for help of men in a clearly self-discriminatory and sexist way! Don't let misoginy cloud your escape plan and chances!
[LOLBERTARIAN] Nobody deserves to be locked up, let me get you out of here. This is exactly why all forms of security should be privatized. And don't forget: Ron Paul 2016!
[ANARCHIST] I will get you out of here and get the Man out of business! Abolish all Prisons! Fuck the Police!
[MARXIST] You'll work in a communal farm once we have escaped! You'll love the improvement in your life! But I will bring you out in chains just in case you are a counter-revolutionary.
[NEONAZI] Inspect the woman for Jewish and other degenerate untermensch facial features.
[NIHILIST] Fuck this shit, this is none of my business, nothing matters.
[AMORALIST] Rape is the only answer, and the forest of pussy isn't going to slurp itself.
After you choose an answer:
[Bioware C&C] A *insert colour depending on previous choice* light suddenly blinds you and after 2 seconds you hear an explosion. You listen the dungeon walls being torn apart by the shock-wave, large boulders killing the fair maiden in the process. After regaining your sight, you stare at the dead body, wondering whether the woman was actually a gay elf.

FretRider?

Fuck that loser.

But let the rest of the WCDF be, you know, balance in all things etc.

Btw, If it were up to me I would get rid of the brofists on the politics forum, it only leads to more :decline:

Repressed Homosexual
Codex conservatives have never schemed or gloated in groups at segregating other members.

It's true. What happened had nothing to do with conservatives as a group. It had however to do with a number of trolls doing just that. You trying to policise everything while inflating that ugly persecution process you love to flaunt is only more of that exact same bullshit.

It's not conservative vs. liberal, it is minority vs. majority. I explained that more in detail in the older thread.

And by the way, when I say "liberals do x" in the political forum, I just point at trends I perceive because I am curious to explore them, I do not attempt to brush everyone with the same paint.

You say I frequently try to polarize everything, but most of the time I offer more nuanced explanations for what I bring up. Although if one thing is true, I am a "everything and the kitchen sink" person who will cram as many vibrant ideas as possible in what he says, hence why most of my posts show an edit mark. But that's part of what makes us unique right?

EG

Nullified
It's not conservative vs. liberal, it is minority vs. majority. I explained that more in detail in the older thread.

And by the way, when I say "liberals do x" in the political forum, I just point at trends I perceive because I am curious to explore them, I do not attempt to brush everyone with the same paint.

You say I frequently try to polarize everything, but most of the time I offer more nuanced explanations for what I bring up. Although if one thing is true, I am a "everything and the kitchen sink" person who will cram as many vibrant ideas as possible in what he says, hence why most of my posts show an edit mark. But that's part of what makes us unique right?

Fight the righteous fight with your posts against the majority, HHR!

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Codex conservatives have never schemed or gloated in groups at segregating other members.

It's true. What happened had nothing to do with conservatives as a group. It had however to do with a number of trolls doing just that. You trying to policise everything while inflating that ugly persecution process you love to flaunt is only more of that exact same bullshit.

Poor oppressed minority, ever fighting for the(their) right of speech, but always harassed and persecuted by the evil scheming fascist librul regime. And wheat lobbyists. And the medicine industry.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
One of the things I find the most puzzling about liberals, and one of which shows the most their hypocrisy, is that to them it is fair game to be as vulgar and demeaning as possible

The thing is that it's not even really because it is a show meant to push liberal/democratic propaganda and denigrate Conservatives blindly, as much as possible. No, it is the over the top, forced "witty" humor, the incredible smugness that comes out of it all. Because of this, liberals all over the world think they are so clever and they are all on the level of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert by spamming memes and mimicking their corny, over the top attitudes. The ones outside of America believe that just by partaking in their materials, they too can be part of the uniform, all-consuming liberal utopia that their idols depict. On this forum, WetWorks, Garfunkel, and maybe Gnidrologist would be typical examples of that.

liberals now think it is perfectly fine to slander and violently insult any conservative.

Absolutely disgusting. Liberals are celebrating death and are warped beyond belief.

Three copy pastes from three of your recent OP's. Filled with nuanced vibrant ideas aimed at discussing trends indeed. You can try and play all the little games you want, but it's on you from here on. Reread the post if it's still not getting through to you.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...g-in-butthurt-again.80738/page-2#post-2506293

EG

Nullified
Most be some sort of post dysmorphic disorder . . .

Cassidy

Arcane
One of the things I find the most puzzling about liberals, and one of which shows the most their hypocrisy, is that to them it is fair game to be as vulgar and demeaning as possible

The thing is that it's not even really because it is a show meant to push liberal/democratic propaganda and denigrate Conservatives blindly, as much as possible. No, it is the over the top, forced "witty" humor, the incredible smugness that comes out of it all. Because of this, liberals all over the world think they are so clever and they are all on the level of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert by spamming memes and mimicking their corny, over the top attitudes. The ones outside of America believe that just by partaking in their materials, they too can be part of the uniform, all-consuming liberal utopia that their idols depict. On this forum, WetWorks, Garfunkel, and maybe Gnidrologist would be typical examples of that.

liberals now think it is perfectly fine to slander and violently insult any conservative.

Absolutely disgusting. Liberals are celebrating death and are warped beyond belief.

Three copy pastes from three of your recent OP's. Filled with nuanced vibrant ideas aimed at discussing trends indeed. You can try and play all the little games you want, but it's on you from here on. Reread the post if it's still not getting through to you.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...g-in-butthurt-again.80738/page-2#post-2506293

You missed far more relevant nuanced vibrant ideas aimed at discussing trends in the first and last posts in the first page of the following thread (NEVAR 4GET):

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-3-is-overbashed-here.75468/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom