Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Brofist is a jew metric, stop caring about it.

1fjtok.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The thread is now about jew conspiracies and all is right in codexia again. :love:

Repressed Homosexual
If there is one thing that does bother me, it is knuckle dragging, ingrariating, or sycophantic behavior. No one can engage in it, and call himself a man.
Exactly. Just like when FartRider, Comissair Derpo and you brofisted each ones anuses in every post any of you made.

This has no meaning at all, and there never were enough of us to make a difference.

All we did was speak about true justice and true values, and I'm sure all the other conservatives are resolved more than ever not to relent.

If there is one thing that does bother me, it is knuckle dragging, ingrariating, or sycophantic behavior. No one can engage in it, and call himself a man.
Exactly. Just like when FartRider, Comissair Derpo and you brofisted each ones anuses in every post any of you made.

This has no meaning at all, and there never were enough of us to make a difference.

All we did was speak about true justice and true values, and I'm sure all the other conservatives are resolved more than ever not to relent.

Bro why do you preach about "true justice" and "true values" on a video game (or more accurately computer role playing game) forum? Aren't there more relevant places for you to preach that? This forum is filled with basement dwellers and nutjobs, that frankly don't care much about the stuff you talk about (they mostly care about, yes, games). Although all the drama IS funny sometimes...

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Bro why do you preach about "true justice" and "true values" on a video game (or more accurately computer role playing game) forum? Aren't there more relevant places for you to preach that? This forum is filled with basement dwellers and nutjobs, that frankly don't care much about the stuff you talk about (they mostly care about, yes, games). Although all the drama IS funny sometimes...

Cause :decline: in games has it roots in wider :decline: of Humanity and its culture, that's why.

and also this:

bobby_kotick_activision.jpg

Moribund

A droglike
What, you've never noticed one of the thousands of posts that read Infinitron, Jaesun, KZero and Vaarne Aarne and 2 others brofist this?

I think it's inevitable that deep discussion on issues leads to talk about political issues, but then HHR has talked about politics on tom's hardware or some similar site so that's a little beyond casual conversation punctuated by occasional swear words, such as I participate in.

http://armchairarcade.com/neo/node/5072

I think this is a bigger issue though. We should definitely demand open source for game projects that get millions of dollars in jewgoldz. That's not communism, it's merely giving us what we paid for.Of course this doesn't apply to something like grimoire where there's a nominal payment for umpteen years of work, but these guys who didn't even start work til we forked over millions of bucks should be on the hook to us like they would be to a traditional publisher.

Also we should demand turn based, and ride all race traitors out on a rail.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space

Liberals here do it too, it's just that there's too many of you and you're all for the most part boring and indistinguishable from each other so nobody notices or remembers the recurring names.
You are completely right but what you said is completely unrelated to my comment.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space

:butthurt:

@Vaarna_Aarne brofists this.
Exactly. I figure you, HHR and FartRider end all butthurt of so much fisting.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space

That doesn't justify the sycophantic, ingrariating attitude the you display to each other. I'm fine with all three of you brofisting to the infinite each of your posts, but when you criticize the very same behaviour you display too, that seems very hypocrite, regardless of your motives or your numbers.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Dammit. Stop paying attention for a few days...

Anyone have a screen of the OP?

EDIT: Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOL @ "True Justice© and True Values©"! Brilliant. :lol:

Repressed Homosexual
That doesn't justify the sycophantic, ingrariating attitude the you display to each other. I'm fine with all three of you brofisting to the infinite each of your posts, but when you criticize the very same behaviour you display too, that seems very hypocrite, regardless of your motives or your numbers.

On the Codex at least brofists or likes are not used for peer validation, only for light amusement, from all sides. I've been on a community a third the size of this place, where the members use them four or five times as much. It is a really different dynamic.

Codex conservatives have never schemed or gloated in groups at segregating other members. At the end of the day these are just posts, while on the other hand, a mob dynamic is enforced.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Codex conservatives have never schemed or gloated in groups at segregating other members.

It's true. What happened had nothing to do with conservatives as a group. It had however to do with a number of trolls doing just that. You trying to policise everything while inflating that ugly persecution process you love to flaunt is only more of that exact same bullshit.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
On the Codex at least brofists or likes are not used for peer validation.
Do you mean conservative brofist right? Because LIBRUL brofist are a display of sycophancy and ingratiation, at least for you.

It's funny how the same things changes whether the poster or group of posters are conservative or not.
  • Brofisting each one of your posts: Are you conservative? Then they are just light amusement and are just posts, nothing else. Are you LIBRUL? Then is peer validation, mob dynamic and sycophancy.
  • Insulting a poster or mod/administrator: Are you conservative? It's just s small confrontation, it's just defending Christian values and standing by the freedom of expression and religious values. Are you LIBRUL? You are showing the tr00 LIBRUL colours, you are a godless, petty, effeminated, scheming mangina.
And so on. This is what really cracks me up. You double faced douchebags get all angry and paranoid when people acts in the same way you do.

DraQ

Arcane
butthurt-report-form-thumb.jpg

[] I circled the world seven times in order to make alts circumventing IP bans.
Updated.

We do not venerate the Pope or worldly people, or plot/gloat maliciously in a group against pariahs to gain brownie points for ourselves, we only venerate God.

Considering pope infallible might not be venerating him personally, but it sure does venerate him as your god's proxy.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Looks like the combined banning options is still only 48.9%... liberals fail even when they have mod powers, blatantly cheat and rewrite people's posts, that is how fail they

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
On the Codex at least brofists or likes are not used for peer validation.
Do you mean conservative brofist right? Because LIBRUL brofist are a display of sycophancy and ingratiation, at least for you.

It's funny how the same things changes whether the poster or group of posters are conservative or not.
  • Brofisting each one of your posts: Are you conservative? Then they are just light amusement and are just posts, nothing else. Are you LIBRUL? Then is peer validation, mob dynamic and sycophancy.
  • Insulting a poster or mod/administrator: Are you conservative? It's just s small confrontation, it's just defending Christian values and standing by the freedom of expression and religious values. Are you LIBRUL? You are showing the tr00 LIBRUL colours, you are a godless, petty, effeminated, scheming mangina.
And so on. This is what really cracks me up. You double faced douchebags get all angry and paranoid when people acts in the same way you do.

I have just sycophantically peer validated this post.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Is this shit really still going on? If there are no other Codexers from Uruguay, just IP ban the entire country. Problem solved.
Fret is hiding in nazi southern Brazil, not on uruguay...
That's where he says he is, if you actually believe FretRider is Bryce then he is actually in a suburb of Las Vegas. It should be easy to check if moderators had a clue what they were doing

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I should had him write soemhting in casual brazilian portuguese (not google translator portuguese), that would have solved any doubts...

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
Looks like the combined banning options is still only 48.9%... liberals fail even when they have mod powers, blatantly cheat and rewrite people's posts, that is how fail they
Low percentages for a ban is a success for liberals, not a failure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom