Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

It's the revised edition, the same as Steam. The game's lifecycle was a mess, so I don't think it's on GOG this time.

Azdul

Magister
Usually, the descriptions mention this. Check any pathfinder mega package of the like. I think there is an oversight here atm. Maybe later they’ll be added to the catalog.
Someone on GOG forums verified through gogdb that all DLC for both games are included. But they are looking for someone who actually bought the game to confirm that.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well….. it is dirt cheap atm so of course I bought them. I just expected to see DLC as separate downloads. I have plenty of games that list dlc as a separate download. Usually, they don’t just smack it into the main game and they at least mention the DLCs.

Strig

Learned
Another gift from GOG. Apparently this time it's not a game, it's an emotional narrative experience, and cinematic to boot!

https://af.gog.com/en/game/south_of_the_circle

4ddade72079e2ef33e2bd69fb2b49985b92db4c2531a556593cdc87e8d3405eb.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But they are looking for someone who will actually bought the game to confirm that.
Could take a while to find such a Unicorn.
Yeah, and probably only to get disappointed. GOG is a low tier store for a lot of devs.

Think M&B: Bannerlord. It got Steam early-access release. People asked for GOG too. So they released early access on GOG as well.

Since then years passed, the game was fully released and is in post-release support stage. On Steam.

GOG still has that early-access version. r00fles!

Azdul

Magister
But they are looking for someone who will actually bought the game to confirm that.
Could take a while to find such a Unicorn.
Yeah, and probably only to get disappointed. GOG is a low tier store for a lot of devs.

Think M&B: Bannerlord. It got Steam early-access release. People asked for GOG too. So they released early access on GOG as well.

Since then years passed, the game was fully released and is in post-release support stage. On Steam.

GOG still has that early-access version. r00fles!
Realms of Arkania HD / Remake developer - Crafty Studios - no longer exists.

So suggestions that Steam users will get preferential treatment from them - are unfounded.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

CootKeeper

Augur
Haven't bought anything yet, not sure if I will.

Colony Ship is bloody 38.99€ Vault Dweller how did you come up with that number? that's like x2 the cost for AOD in 2014

What's your haul for this holiday?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

Colony Ship is bloody 38.99€ Vault Dweller how did you come up with that number? that's like x2 the cost for AOD in 2014

We set the price in the US dollars, the price matrix does the rest. AoD's price was $29.99 in 2014, Colony Ship is $39.99 but with 25% discount it's back to $29.99.

Why it's not on sale now is a mystery though.

We set the price in the US dollars, the price matrix does the rest. AoD's price was $29.99 in 2014, Colony Ship is $39.99 but with 25% discount it's back to $29.99.

You don't have any input on sales? I wonder if it works differently on Steam, I doubt it though.

CootKeeper

Augur

Interesting. Lots of games seem to have no discounts on GOG as well on this holiday, which is strange. Maybe there's a glitch? Could you message them to have more info?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

You don't have any input on sales? I wonder if it works differently on Steam, I doubt it though.
GOG emails about upcoming sales events, everything is done internally as far as I know. We didn't get an email and I was too busy with all the post-release stuff to realize it until now. Steam is nearly fully automated, developers see upcoming events and enter their own discounts or set up their own weekly deals. Only daily and weekend deals are curated because they get front page exposure.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Meat puppet (a wannabe Crusader no remorse/regret game) is on sale.

REVIEW

I hate multi-link sites for many files so here is an all for one zip that I hope works:

It has map, manual pdf, and no timer (gfx) patch from various places posted in the gog forum. I hope this makes it easier for people.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ul89sl1wwwvev0l/Meat_Puppet_Map-patch-manual.zip/file

I know some hate mediafire but it is far less shitty than the sites I navigated to get those files.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom