Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Recommending easiest and most boring team, on muh codex?!

Tbh, just pick a team you think seems cool. Personally I like lizardmen and necro when it comes to bash, because speed is nice.

Norse are fun too, and beginner friendly.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Recommending easiest and most boring team, on muh codex?!

Tbh, just pick a team you think seems cool. Personally I like lizardmen and necro when it comes to bash, because speed is nice.

Norse are fun too, and beginner friendly.
That is a fair point. I learnt playing the game with Chaos, even though they are not that great in the beginning, and they didn't feel that difficult to learn to play (I miss their +2 to wound roll with fangs, and the former mutations on a double, that were much stronger).
There is no point in playing a boring team just because you are supposed to have a slightly higher win rate with them.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Megrim where the fuck are you in Siberia or something? When's a good time?

I am in the tralia, that is of the Aus. Uh, basically weekend? Your sat morning my sat evening?

Which would you prefer for Saturday? Give a morning/evening time and I can probably make it. Evening tonight could also work as I have canceled some plans.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Humans/High Elves starting. I'm also chatting up a lady on OKC -- hoping for some scores heheha haaadfaseas

sser

Arcane
Developer
For sure show up, Mighty Blow goddam lol. 2-1 bad guys win.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm on super serious business trip, so I can't watch/play today and tomorrow.

Who's winning?

Edit: ^ I have good feelings about this.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
humans i can handle

elves i can handle

elves disguised as humans not so much

gg sser

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
aaaaaaaaaaaaand kroxigor ball pick up... yeah dis is gonna get tuff

EDIT:
DDTXk5X.jpg

#anygivensunday

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Meanwhile, UD is now letting the clock run out in T16 for no apparant reason... did I unwittingly kill a family member of yours or what? I have no idea why you would be so butthurt, I don't remember me giving you a reason for this random animosity lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom