Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GameSpot's thoughts on Fallout 3

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
This news should've been called "Gamespot's lack of thought on Fallout 3" instead. Seriously, there isn't enough sarcasm in your newsposts recently. You sound resigned.

gamespotpollfalloutzv3.jpg

I sure hope that Bethesda's investment in the Fallout license is gonna pay off.
And by "pay off" I mean I hope they go bankrupt. Not that I really expect it to happen. They have the key to the idiots' hearts.

killaer

Novice
I'm going to go ahead and bet here that when Bethsoft does make an "OBLIVION WITH GUNZ ZOMG" that it will sell just as fucking well as Oblivion, and then everyone will cry more. Just my 2 cents.

fastpunk

Arbiter
Vault Dweller said:
<b>you must be a real rpg fan to really get into the oblivion world because if you are not a rpg fan then you will get bored of it</b>.

Everything today is a bad version of something from the past. Even words have lost their full meaning. You can see a fine example of that by looking at the quote above... and the context in which RPG is being used.
:x

Lingwe

Liturgist
Judging from the Gamespot poll you can probably tell what type of game they don't want.

bossjimbob

Liturgist
HanoverF said:
The 'Spirit' of Fallout is that of a tabletop pnp game. Why don't fucktards understand that?
Because the vast majority of folks who play video games don't (or didn't) play D&D, and don't really care whether or not it adheres to similar rules.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom