Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Caucasian as in "From the Caucasus", not the American retard variant of "White"

Generic-Giant-Spider

Let it be known Liberal's first instinctual choice in choosing a dog avatar was a Rottweiler.

A Rottweiler is popular among black people.

sips

Generic-Giant-Spider

The genius of Maxie and the Shiba is lore only me and few other privileged people know.

Lore you will never decipher on your own, creature from the Black Lagoon.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Liberal is that nigga who invites himself to the house party and ends up throwing up on the rug like a true bitch that can't hold his liquor.

Just thinking about it fills me with rage.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
YibVBSb.jpg

Generic-Giant-Spider

Let it be known that Liberal took my old "Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez" punishment name before getting himself banned. Now I personally don't give a shit because I thought it was funny but it does appear in hindsight that Liberal wants to be anybody else... just not himself.

Very interesting.

sips

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I heard the word skinwalker and I appeared in a puff of smoke to set the record straight. Fuck that meme. It's all about american indian wendigo demon spirit stuff not whatever that other nonsense is about.

Generic-Giant-Spider

SHUT UP YOU FAKE FUCKING FAKEINJFUHFUCKFUYDHAAAAH

AAAAH

brandishes butcher knife and rushes

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Realtalk I find this casual (read: not at all) handling of alts to be very unprofessional but if I learned anything over the last few months it's that this place hates professionalism.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It is also telling that DU pisses his pants over possible legal repercussions (for him) over what people post here but doesn't see any issue with people impersonating other posters.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
SHUT UP YOU FAKE FUCKING FAKEINJFUHFUCKFUYDHAAAAH

AAAAH

brandishes butcher knife and rushes
Are we legally allowed to murder others within Codex lines?
As a shemale soyfag, I am compelled to report these death threats to the admins and keep nagging them until they do what I want and ban GGS for harassment and calls to violence.

ThE pOlIcE wIlL bE iNvOlVeD!!!!!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom