Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
If you copy the address of a user's avatar, you get a link to that user's avatar:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/data/avatars/l/29/29159.jpg

29159.jpg

If you copy the address of an image in the avatar gallery, you get a direct link to that image:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums//avatars/Lords of Xulima/lox-female-05.png

lox-female-05.png

The link to a user's avatar always remains the same, regardless of the avatar he chooses. This means that if you decide to commit a crime and change your avatar, the first picture of this post should change as well.

Greek Anime God

Scholar
Oh well, I blame Crispy Infinitron.
It was because XenForo handled avatars differently and DU ghetto teched mandatory avatar selection to a system that was based around users uploading their own avatars. So when you pick an avatar the system uploads that as your avatar instead of making your avy hotlink to the original picture on the server. That means we are wasting just as much space as custom user avatars would take up.

Vatnik Wumao
Oh well, I blame Crispy Infinitron.
It was because XenForo handled avatars differently and DU ghetto teched mandatory avatar selection to a system that was based around users uploading their own avatars. So when you pick an avatar the system uploads that as your avatar instead of making your avy hotlink to the original picture on the server. That means we are wasting just as much space as custom user avatars would take up.
Paging Taluntain (/Crispy?) to confirm.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Maxie and yung gun Citizen will both rise and deliver us from the evil anglo saxon threat with brutal justice.

All I ask for you to do is BELIEVE. And donate to The Cause.

Generic-Giant-Spider

You have a big mouth, Grafvon.

One of these days someone oughta shut it.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I'd be the first suspect and I can't afford to go back in the slammer yet.

Generic-Giant-Spider

The real Maxie would post his own vocaroo. And sips afterwards.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
This is character assassination. What's the staff going to do to about it? Are they just going to let the memory of this once great Codexian hero be soiled by filthy brown hands?

(Yes)

Generic-Giant-Spider

Liberal can steal all the identities he wants, but he'll always be a broke azz bum nigga.

Gammer

Learned
Sup Maxie, long time no see. Remember that poster Liberal? What a hateful, tone-deaf Caucasian Cunt he was eh. I hope he never comes back, unlike you.

Generic-Giant-Spider

"Caucasian"

Hehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom